UncommonGoods Reviews

12/21/2014
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2245 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2014 Winner

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Dec 20, 2014
    I am such a fan of UncommonGoods! Such cool products. I only wish there was a store near me.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    love the site- it was a recommendation. hope everything comes when it said and the products are the quality i expect. you may want to check your shipping charges as they seem a little lower for faster delivery and higher in some cases for slower delivery...hope that doesn't affect my delivery with this tight time crunch! glad i found the site
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I am so impressed with the uniqueness of your goods. Your site is perfect for that "hard to buy for" loved one. I am so glad I found you!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I always find something my family overseas will love. My excitement over their receiving the mysterious packages at their doorsteps is at least as great as theirs. We are never disappointed.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was disappointed that your site would not let me purchase more than one gift certificate at a time but other than that I am pleased with your site and your wonderful, unique products.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I always find just the right gift at Uncommongoods. Sometimes, although, the items I am interested in are out of stock. But I love uncommon goods.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was buying Christmas presents for relatives in three families. It took me 4 days to finish! I was overwhelmed at first, figuring out how your categories worked. Then I was disappointed when a number of items I wanted were out of stock. That made me have to start over a couple of times. Then I thought all was lost when the top of your pages no longer had the message that the gifts would arrive before Christmas. I then called to find out how I could get the presents to the families by Christmas. The woman I talked with assured me there were faster ways to mail the items and that it would just cost more for the delivery. It would have been nice to know that before I went through so much in the ordering process. I was going to give up and go to Amazon because I knew I could get the gifts there fast. Uncommon Goods should have info about the shipping costs available to shoppers from the beginning.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I really loved the small touches that made checking out really easy compared to most sites - Having the zip code entered first to fill in the city/state and also having various gift options that let me pack several items into one or more boxes was great. Thanks for making this so easy.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is a really cool store. I will recommend this website; it has so many cool and different things to get! I was just getting things for gifts, but I saw a lot of other gift ideas for others and myself. I will definitely use this place again. It was awesome, all the way around. And I absolutely loved the donation part at the end! I've never seen that before, but think it is such a cool idea. I loved that the store gave me options of charities that they support; I thought that was really nice.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Very much like the unusual products.
    fun, attractive items
  • Dec 20, 2014
    first time user.variety is good.Pricing is fair.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    UncommonGoods has a great selection of products that are unique and creative, and they make wonderful gifts!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I appreciated the helpful assistant on chat.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I was very please with the ease of ordering.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great product. Excellent shipping.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Loved the catalog!
    Loved your merchandise!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    It's fun to shop with you - you have items I would never dream of but that are always the perfect gift!
    Dec 20, 2014
    My order arrived EARLY, just in time for our early Christmas celebrations. Thank you so much!! There was only one item that I tried to order but it's out of stock. Looking forward to getting that once it's in. Love shopping with you guys!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    very nice to see items for the biking people
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great place to shop for the unusual, for the people in your life that loves to bike
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Expanding the range of genders with which one can identify on this survey would be useful.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    This is the first time ordering any product. I am not able to comment on the quality until I receive them. I am hopeful I will be pleased with my purchase. I will be able to comment more accurately in the future. I will say it was easy to place my order especially being able to put the code in and the product came right up with all pertinent information.