UncommonGoods Reviews

07/28/2016
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 345 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2016.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2015 Platinum

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Jul 28, 2016
    Excellent quality/unique products, excellent customer service, great return/refund policy
  • Jul 28, 2016
    LOVE THIS SITE....I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT...THE STUFF YOU HAVE IS SO COOL AND SO UNIQUE!!
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Looking forward to getting my first items from UncommonGoods! Definitely unique products!
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Love the variety and uniqueness of items at Uncommon goods. Always check there when I need a special gift.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Interesting, useful, and unique products
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I love the diversity of items. It makes choosing a gift for those hard to buy for people that much easier. And of course there is plenty I want all to myself! Ha!
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Really appreciate the uncommon items in the catalogs. They're a bit pricey, but usually good finds.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    i really love Uncommon goods. you have unique items. I often order for Christmas gifts. thank you!
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I order our work anniversary gifts from your website for 2 or three years now. I love the items that you keep and also that you donate to a good cause at the end of my order. I had break the last time and you took care of it right away and let us know to recycle the item to keep the good cause going. So I love the non-waste aspect of your company- reuse theme
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Love the sight, would love to shop here again!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I love the selection of items, knowing that I can find something out of the ordinary and definitely "uncommon".
  • Jul 24, 2016
    A little pricey, but I like that good causes are involved.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Uncommon goods always has interesting gifts. I can count on them to offer things that are truly unique!
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Customer service is awesome.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    Jul 28, 2016
    Great website to find unique gifts.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    The item is as pictured in the catalog and very attractive.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Very unique and perfect gift for the cycling enthusiast!
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Really like the choices available. I feel like I'm helping small businesses across the country. Interesting stuff!
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Jul 25, 2016
    Product looks as shown and described online. Received product (customized) earlier than expected.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    I like that artisans are treated fairly and that gifts can be bought that are made in the U. S. Also = I like being able to choose something a little uniqe.
    Jul 25, 2016