UncommonGoods Reviews

08/29/2015
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 540 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2014 Winner

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Aug 4, 2015
    I love UncommonGoods as a source to find unique gifts for close friends and family. They have wonderful customer service and I always recommend it to others. Everyone loves my gifts to them from here!!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Pleasant experience so far. We'll see how it goes.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Uncommon Goods is a fun place to shop!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    good catalog and very nice website....enjoyable shopping experience.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I have never ordered from this site, nor have I talked to anyone else that has, so I am hoping I'll be pleased with the order process, the items, and the company's ability to stand behind their products if anything is less than satisfactory. I was pleased to find gifts for my grandchildren that were "different/unique", which was what I was searching the internet for when this site popped up.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Great site! Love all the products!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I have never been disappointed in any purchase from Uncommon Goods. I've purchases many gifts from this site and they have always been exactly what I had hoped for.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I shop many sites and always come back and buy from UncommonGoods! I am always happy that I did.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I loooooove your products!!! We'll definitely shop for our home and for gifts!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    I am very pleased with the product. But, i paid quite a bit extra for next day delivery and it actually came in 2 days. Being that the next day delivery was actually more than the gift itself, i'm disappointed and feel like i've been had. I will recommend this to others for the gifts are neat, I will warn them about my shipping experience and advice them not to pay for that service, it's a waste of money.

From UncommonGoods

Thank you for your thoughtful review. If you haven't already please reach out to us, you can either call us at 888-365-0056. As long as we received your order by our shipping deadline, the item was in stock and shipping from our warehouse, we do ... Read full response »
  • Jul 25, 2015
    It was a easy experience finding a gift and you guys had a great selection. It would be cool if you implemented PayPal into your check out system.

From UncommonGoods

Well we hope that you'll be excited to hear that we are actively working on adding Paypal to our checkout options. We believe that we're on track to have this ready to use before this upcoming Christmas Season.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    First Time user. Will let you know after the gift arrives. But I love the quirkiness of your products and want you to send me a catalogue (not digital) if possible.
    Aug 3, 2015
    As a first time customer, I was delighted that 1) you had the baby gift I had hoped to find and 2) it arrived earlier than I expected. Perfect! The comments from other customers of this product convinced me that it was exactly what I wanted. The recipients (my young cousins who are Mexican and expecting their first child) LOVED it. Thanks again.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    User friendly website, easy to order, quick check out.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I'm was looking for an original 50th wedding anniversary gift (a.k.a. Golden Anniversary). All I could find were gold rimmed wine glasses...not great in the originality category. Then I found this unusual arty glass gold rimmed cheese platter! Very functional, not something the recipients are going to stow away (as they entertain a lot). Thanks for having a store with such original ideas. I WILL return!
    Aug 3, 2015
    I was looking for an original type of 50th wedding anniversary gift. I have not given it to the couple yet, but inK OW they'll love it. I rather imagine they will receive many gold rimmed wine glasses and picture frames, but only one beautiful original dish like the one I'm giving!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Love everything on your site, I foresee lots of future purchases!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Let me create an account via my Twitter / Google / Facebook account with OAuth2.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Amazing site. Glad I found it by chance.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    Always love to order from uncommongoods. Unique gifts for my loved ones - love to hear that "Wow!" when they open them. Thanks once more!