UncommonGoods Reviews

08/22/2014
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 419 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2013 Winner

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Aug 16, 2014
    I was impressed by the number of unusual, attractive, hand-crafted and practical items offered in the catalog - especialy the leaf for serving olives!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I love the unique products that this company offers. Perfect gift items.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    An uncommonly good shopping experience, very well done
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Wonderful variety of items.
    great variety / good prices
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I go to Uncommon Goods to find unique gifts for unique people.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Refreshing offerings from a well-designed site
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I messed up my CC number when trying to check out.. The page said not to submit again so I called customer service. I was pleased with the entertaining wait recordings. However, I was even more pleased with the help I requested from Jeff. I'm used to being tossed around and made a fool of with CSRs, but Jeff was quick efficient, pleasant, and helpful. Very pleased with his purchase.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I found some great gifts & ideas for my mom & girlfriend. I'll definitely be returning.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Great customer service. When I called, I was helped right away!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Love all of the unique items!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I really enjoy looking through all merchandise online and in the catalogs and I have purchased from you in the past. I had a coupon code, however, for 25% off which you would not accept. I came close to not ordering the item because of it.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I come here whenever I'm looking for baby gifts.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I was beyond excited to find items that were so unique. I love one-of-a-kind gifts, and the beautiful personalized options really impressed me. Thank you for solving my gift giving dilemma for a hard-to-buy for family member!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I oder ed the bar necklace for my granddaughter's birthday. Received it in 4 days. The packaging was excellent. My granddaughter absolutely loves it. "She thought she could do it so she did" is her mantra. The writing was very clear.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I was able to find gifts for difficult recipiant !
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    This was a gift for my daughter so I have not seen the product yet but she likes it and that is what matters.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I look forward to seeing the product. I've made a hand-full of purchases from uncommon goods before and I've really liked everything I've gotten.
    Aug 14, 2014
    The item I ordered was on back order but it miraculously arrived early and had perfect timing to be given to the birthday boy.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    very good website....will shop again
    Aug 11, 2014