UncommonGoods Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

UncommonGoods Reviews

10/21/2017
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 696 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2015 Platinum

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Oct 18, 2017
    Nice, unique gift ideas with reasonable prices
  • Oct 18, 2017
    My responses are based solely on transaction completed today. Cannot give better scores until order has been received. With so many online merchants offering free shipping I feel this is warranted to stay competitive in the online market.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    great choice of unique products
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Oct 18, 2017
    Beautiful and unique product!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I shall wait until products received...
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Easy site like it should be and fun products.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I like the selection of products and.
    Unique gifts
    love their unique items
  • Oct 17, 2017
    looking forward to receiving this purchase for my daughter and son in law. Just announced they are expecting my first grandchild.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I have no other comments
  • Oct 17, 2017
    nice gifts. I'll use this site when looking for wedding gifts.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Great unique products at a reasonable price; happy to learn that the employees of this company ware well compensated.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I was disappointed that the Custom Quarter Guitar picks were only up until 2016. I wanted to get one to commemorate my granddaughter's birth-which was yesterday, for my son.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I love this site-You can always find the perfect gift for that person who has everything!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Such unique and awesome gifts for hard to buy for guys!
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Received a mailing brochure and was hooked. My first order was the friendly Ghost and a fall wreath. Both of which are displayed at the moment. Simply fun stuff.
    Oct 17, 2017
    My shipment was delayed by one day. Uncommon Goods did correct this in a timely matter. I sent an email and had a quick response. Thank you for that. Uncommon Goods have a great and fun selection of products and I will continue being a customer.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I have enjoyed this catalog because it features unique items in many categories.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    A follow up survey after delivery would be a good idea.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Great website with interesting unique gifts. Always a go to if I need to find something for one of my many quirky friends and family members.