UncommonGoods Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

UncommonGoods Reviews

10/21/2017
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 696 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2015 Platinum

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Oct 17, 2017
    I love the products on UncommonGoods.com! The ease of purchase and the rarity of items makes this site awesome! I will be shopping here again for gifts!
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Next time I want a unique gift I will return to your website. I am esp. likely to buy even if I pay more since I appreciate your donation program.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Their products are unique- great for gift-giving. These are things you won't find anywhere else. Also, thank you for having PayPal!!
    unique items
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Always nice doing business with uncommon goods. they are original and fun to surprise people with
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I really love that you guys ship to Alaska, which is a pain. I love that you include PayPal as a payment option. I wish you'd give some kind of clue about shipping prices in the shopping cart, but other than that everything is great.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Great site. I love interesting gifts and I found the perfect one. I'll be back.
    Oct 16, 2017
    Interesting selection and reasonable prices
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I'm amazed at the amazing choices of products they have, they really are uncommon but wicked great! I wish I discovered this site sooner but will definitely look to them for gifts in the future for friends and family. The prices were all fair if not good as well.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I was disappointed that I could not see what it would look like with the personal info that was given on the box.There was no place for any comments....I would have requested since it is hand made that on the bottom of the box I could have the maker/designer write Love, Nana & Grandpa.Thank you for having this space for comments.Regards,Irene Grant
  • Oct 16, 2017
    As someone that enjoys buying gifts for others this site is perfect to find interesting gifts or in the least inspire some good gift ideas.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Love the items on the site. Would be nice if there was a free shipping option, even if it took longer or required a minimum purchase.
    Always impressed with the selection @ UG
  • Oct 16, 2017
    i appreciate the uniqueness of products
  • Oct 09, 2017
    Uncommon Goods has an excellent variety of items catered to most everyone! However, I would like to see more of a selection catered to the younger age group. I was searching for a gift for my upcoming anniversary and I loved how the gifts section was categorized by relationship! It made it super easy to search, but when I wanted to guy a gift for myself, the items listed under "girlfriends" weren't as appealing. Would love to see more quirky things in the female section beside home goods and decorative accessories! :) overall, great experience!
    Oct 16, 2017
    Uncommon Goods has an excellent selection of unique gifts! I personally love how they break it down into categories by recipient! However, I did pay extra for shipping to make it to me before my anniversary, and my package arrived a day later than expected. I'm in a long distance relationship, and seeing each other isn't the easiest to accomplish - so that really wasn't the surprise I was looking forward too. I bought a Brew Journal for my boyfriend who is a Lead Brewer - great gift, and a ticket stub journal for myself. The ticket stub journal was SO SMALL, like, you could barely fit a movie ticket in there. Very awkward sizing, and pretty disappointing. I plan on sending it back.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I absolutely love all the unique gifts I have ever ordered from UncommonGoods. I have told many friends and family about UncommonGoods and will continue to do so.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Great for finding things you don't findelsewhere.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Customer Service responded immediately about a question I had. Very thorough and professional response.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    My husband and I loved your website of unique and beautiful items we haven't seen anywhere else. Awesome!
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I love supporting creative people and every Uncommon Goods catalog I receive is a joyful experience. I welcome being exposed to such a variety of talented artists. Some prices are beyond my budget, but "window shopping" is also enlightening.
    Oct 15, 2017
    Most of your catalog items are more expensive than I can afford, especially the art items. But I often buy moderately priced items as gifts for others. Or, I also sometimes put items on my "Christmas List" or "Birthday List." This was the first time that I had gifts sent directly to my recipients. Big time saver. Suggestion: Could you place the gift note on the top of the package so recipient sees the note BEFORE they see the gift. My friends told me they spent a lot of time trying to figure out why they received a package, before they discovered the gift note.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    UncommonGoods has high quality, unique items which I am interested in especially for gifts.