UncommonGoods Reviews

04/25/2015
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 585 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2014 Winner

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Apr 20, 2015
    love everything you have!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Awesome store with plenty of great things!!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I love Uncommon Goods! I happened upon a catalog a couple of years ago, and have been frequenting the website ever since. I have been very pleased with the unique, and quality merchandise offered by Uncommon Goods, and am thrilled to receive the catalog in my mail box every so often. Great job Uncommon Goods!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    This was an excellent experience and I was impressed with the option to donate upon completion of payment. Thank you
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Love you unique products and committment to repurposed goods and support in the community
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I have orderd about 5 different times from this company. I absolutely love this company. Everything I have ordered has been outstanding and so unique. This is one of my favorite places to shop for unique and "just the right fit" gifts. I would tell anyone who would listen to shop from here. I am very excited for this gift I just bought to be recieved, I know she will love it!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Very unique gift selection. Love it!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Catalogue is cute. Easy to order.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great selection of unique products - I often turn here when I can't think of what to get people for their birthdays. Lots of good ideas for those that are hard to shop for!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Nice artist items, some quality issues though because of items being handmade
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love the unique variety of items found in Uncommon Goods. I love when the items become conversation starters and I name drop Uncommon Goods all the time!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    My husband and I always count on finding unique gifts for "the person who already has everything" from uncommongoods. We absolutely love getting your magazine in the mail and are always impressed with the variety and creativity of products sold. The caliber of products is also impressive. When in doubt, we go to uncommongoods!!
    love your cool stuff
  • Apr 11, 2015
    This place has awesome and unusual products!
    Apr 20, 2015
    This item will be a gift, and I'm sure the recipient will love it. I have looked it over, and I am very pleased. Thank you for a good experience.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    love their product selection
    on time as advertisied
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I LOVE Uncommon Goods and am never disappointed with their stuff.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    The process was simple and I liked that I was able to add a (free) personalized note to the gift recipient. Also, having the option to donate a dollar to a charity of my choice at the end was a great touch.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Great website with a wide variety of interesting products to research and purchase.
    Apr 18, 2015
    This was my initial purchase from this website. Purchase went very smoothly and met all (or exceeded) my expectations.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I love UncommonGoods and wish I could buy things there ALL THE TIME! Great for gifting and in this case we bought a farewell gift for a co-worker leaving to go into private practice. Perfect gift found, just her style.
    Apr 19, 2015
    I have loved everything I've ever bought from Uncommon Goods. In this case I didn't see the item myself as it was a going away gift for a colleague. But she said she loved it and looked to it often for inspiration!