UncommonGoods Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

UncommonGoods Reviews

10/21/2017
UncommonGoods Ratings and User Reviews. UncommonGoods is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 696 reviews.
Uncommon Goods offers a broad selection of interesting and unique products for the home, as well as an assortment of distinctive personal accessories, with more categories to follow.
Circle of Excellence - UncommonGoods

2015 Platinum

UncommonGoods Rating

More About UncommonGoods

Recent Reviews for UncommonGoods

• Sep 29, 2017
    I love uncommon goods! I shop here almost any time I need a gift for a family member. They have everything! From sentimental to quirky, and I know I’m not feeding one of those big chain box stores so I always feel a little better inside.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Unique items
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Oct 15, 2017
    The gift does not match the picture, the bomb is not black and the first is not clean and shiney. My hands turn black when I handle the product and try to clean it. But no time to replace cuz it's for boss day.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    I love the variety of unusual and unique items. Prices are sometimes out of my range but I can usually find something I like that I can afford. For this item, it's a perfect, inexpensive gift and I'll definitely be back.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Neat ideas... In fact, as soon as I am done with this survey, I am going back to "uncommongoods" website to do some more shopping :)
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Most retailers offer free shipping with a minimum purchase; for this type of website I would expect the minimum to be around $50. I am disappointed that was not available.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Very pleased with the products and customer service!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    It was unclear as to whether or not my purchase included gift receipt. The product description of my item was also unclear as to whether or not instructions for use were included.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Oct 14, 2017
    This was a gift and the recipient loved it!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    When looking for unique gifts that surprise and entertain, I choose Uncommon Goods with complete satisfaction!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I'm delighted to purchase a gift from a B Corp that promotes good values.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Good experience
    Oct 14, 2017
    This gift of glasses was for my brother for his 70th birthday. They arrived packed beautifully and my brother loves them. All my purchases from Uncommon goods have been positive.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I like to find unique gifts. Based on the little bit that I saw while searching (last minute) for a gift for my 10-yr old neice, I will be back to visit your site for other gift purchases. I also like the fact your altruist aspect by donating $1 to organizations on my behalf.
    unique products...have purchased before
  • Oct 02, 2017
    I love that I got to pick a charity for you to donate $1 to! How awesome is that?! I've never seen that before when ordering something. Made me happy
    great choices
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Very unusual items for gifts that are different and exciting
  • Oct 13, 2017
    I love the selection of items for gifts. Items are just a bit unusual and priced well to fit my budget.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    I love the originality of the products!!I will definitely use this site in the future.
    very easy