Under Armour Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Under Armour Reviews

06/27/2017
Under Armour Ratings and User Reviews. Under Armour is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 697 reviews. Last rated on 06/27/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Under Armour

2016 Winner

Under Armour Rating

More About Under Armour

Recent Reviews for Under Armour

• Jun 27, 2017
    I really like under armour, prices can sometimes be a bit steep.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I was excited to see things on sale. My son loves the undershirts and under ware and I have grandkids that are going to be so excited about the backpacks.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I love the design and material .
  • Jun 18, 2017
    Best colors,correct fit,look new forever
    Beautiful colors
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I love Under Armour, all of my kids wear it daily even the babies.
    Thank you.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Price is a little high. Hopefully the quality is great.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    What happen to my 20% discount.
    Looks good feels great.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Under Armour's running gear is perfect for me! It fits great and breaths well. I am never disappointed with their products.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Love UA
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Under Armour's selection is fantastic. I enjoy their gym shorts and workout tops a lot and have bought them for myself for years now. I just purchased a pair of their golf pants to wear at work so I can comfortably walk around outside. I'm hoping this product lives up to my high expectations. I wasn't able to find pants like this anywhere else that I shopped, so I really appreciate UA having them available for me.
  • Jun 03, 2017
    I am a senior athlete that enjoys the quality of your products, but hangs out mostly in the Outlet section of your website.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Great products and service!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I love the quality of your products, even if they are at the upper price range. This is the reason why I am buying from UA because I never had issues with quality. However, the online shop is not what I expacted. I always strugle to find the right product and to understand the differences between products that look similar but still are a different line like with short sleave shirts... so many different options / series with different prices and I don`t see easily, what makes the difference. Besides that, free shipping at $50 plus is great but your default shipping is too slow for those days.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Hope they fit.. If not, hope the return procedure is painless.....
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I purchased my husband his Fathers Day gift on 6/5. the order stayed in processing up until today so I called. I did have trouble with the site and my ipad during the order (had to refresh a few times). When I called today, the customer service employee said that there had been an email sent to my inbox on 6/6 saying that my credit card did not go through. I looked at my email - nothing. I would have waited for this order through to Fathers day with nothing. Employee said oh well it must of gone to spam - it happens. Not what I wanted to hear. Quickly resubmitted the order because it had been cancelled after 3 days (but site is still saying Processing on P-152-7927-8188). My husband chose the items - so I felt I needed to re-purchase them and he is excited to receive not knowing what happened. I am an online shopper - never had a purchase issue email go to spam. Thank youDebbie
    Jun 25, 2017
    I first ordered on June 5. Issues with my credit card caused it to be cancelled without notice but still said Processing. Still does today. Called Customer Service on 6/12 and lady said "oh well it was cancelled and your email must have fond to spam. It didn't - I had no notice. Reordered on 6/13 and paid extra for shipping to get it by Fathers Day. Got it the Wednesday after Father's Day. Price was great, items were awesome. Site and customer service a fail. My husband usually buys from Eastbay and other sites. Now I will as well because this wasn't a great experience at all. Sorry.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Very popular with my Grandchildren and difficult to find since Sports Authority closed in Vero Beach , FL
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Love your clothing and shoes, however please consider shipping through the United States Postal Service to military members overseas. Fedex takes 2-3 months to receive our orders compared to 1-2 weeks through USPS!
    Jun 25, 2017
    Love your products. Please consider using USPS as a shipping method for Military members using APO addresses. It takes 2 months+ to receive our order through any other carrier. Not cool.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    The Under Armour brand is well known and boasts quality products.
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Great fabric and cool designs in affordable price.