Undercover Condoms Reviews

Undercover Condoms Ratings and User Reviews. Undercover Condoms is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 10/09/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Undercover Condoms

2010 Winner

Undercover Condoms Rating

More About Undercover Condoms

Recent Reviews for Undercover Condoms

• Oct 9, 2015
    Great experience ordering from this site.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I like this site
  • Oct 1, 2015
    I really appreciate the awesome prices! I also appreciate the selection of natural products!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    There was an "Undercover Condoms Coupon Code, Discount, and Promo Code". I typed "undercover" it into the instructions portion of the purchase but did not see the $5 discount before I completed the purchase. That was unsettling and I was tempted not to continue the purchase. I am hoping the discount will show up when my card is charged.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    You guys are great
  • Sep 22, 2015
    overall good exsperince will use it again for shure
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Your service is reliable and your products are great.
    Sep 26, 2015
  • Sep 14, 2015
    It would be great if you could list under the picture of the condom the different options for purchase volumes; ie, 25, 50, 100 condoms. Whatever you sell for that make. Right now it's on the next screen so it just more clicks back and forth that may not be necessary.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Amazing website with great staff !
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Like it. Was recommended by a buddy after complaining about condoms "your buying the wrong ones... go here" kinda thing. good selection/ not that expensive. It's a little annoying being Canadian and getting beat up on everything price wise (shipping) . Thats not just an issue with this company.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Great place to buy condoms without going to the store and have everyone know your business
  • Sep 6, 2015
    The site was well-organized, and the selection of promotional goods was excellent. A great value for my time, and a good free shipping threshold.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Great site, it's the only place we've been able to find condoms that fit my husband comfortably--makes the experience so much better! We travel a lot though, sad international shipping is so much!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    always a great shopping experience, delivery always in good time or as promised, always discreet and affordable
  • Aug 31, 2015
    website was easy to navigate...my wife and I will be back...Thanks
    Sep 23, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I always have a good experience on undercovercondoms.com they always have good deals and always send what you order.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Undercover Condoms is the best place to buy condoms and other sexual and reproductive health products. Their selection and prices are hard to beat, and with fast service and an easy-to-use website, why shop anywhere else?
    Aug 30, 2015
    We've found Undercover Condoms to be the best place to buy our sexual health products. Great selection, great value, and great service.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    maintains privacy policy and competitive prices
    Aug 17, 2015
    good service and hope to do business in future...
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I will be coming back for more forsure!!!!
    Aug 21, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    It's great. Just want them to have a better packaging.