Undercover Condoms Reviews

08/27/2014
Undercover Condoms Ratings and User Reviews. Undercover Condoms is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Undercover Condoms

2010 Winner

Undercover Condoms Rating

More About Undercover Condoms

Recent Reviews for Undercover Condoms

• Aug 22, 2014
    Lifestyle condoms are the most comfortable brand to use for my wife's and my sexual experience.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Been nice working with you.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Wide selection Better prices then other places
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Awesome prices! But the free shipping would only work if I paid by credit card. Every time I tried to use paypal it would tack on an additional $10 but wouldn't show me why. I assume it's a system glitch that's not applying the free shipping when using paypal.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Cool website/business idea, hope shipping doesn't take as long as it says it will but either way it is fine since it was free.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I was able to quickly locate a product that met my needs at a very reasonable price. The check out experience was quick and easy, and I know that i will be using this company to buy more products in the future!
    Great variety of products. Very discreet Packaging
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Greta place to get condoms
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I was happy with my previous purchase so I figure I'll be happy again!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    getting for my grandson…on a list what to bring to college and feot he should have a choice
  • Jul 30, 2014
    We love ordering from undercover condoms
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great website. Will do business again.
    Aug 3, 2014
    Easy to find products I wanted. Shipping was fast & estimated delivery time was very accurate. Will definitely purchase from this company again.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I realy liked the eaze of looking things up. I got were I wanted when I tried the first time. Thanks.
    Aug 17, 2014
    After being contacted that my order would be late due to unavailability. I found the customer service outstanding. I would use this company again.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I absolutely love this site. They are fast, friendly and very convenient.
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Have used this company 3 times in the past 5 years. Always love the selection and the reviews have been helpful. Always buy my condoms online and never in the store since I save so much money with undercover. Also like that I can buy in bulk. I usually do, which sometimes saves me some coin.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I like the confidential purchase options and the variety of products.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I would have liked to have known the measurements of the condoms I bought.
    Aug 7, 2014
    I paid for my order to have expedited shipping, and they emailed back the day I ordered, saying they were sorry that my product was out of stock and back-ordered. Would take up to 2 weeks to get it. I cancelled the order. The End.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Iron Grip is by far my favorite condom. Fits like a glove.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I thought the order were large condoms.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    It is a great website. I will buy again.