Undercover Condoms Reviews

12/21/2014
Undercover Condoms Ratings and User Reviews. Undercover Condoms is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Undercover Condoms

easy to use
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like the Privacy.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have tried various favour and styles condoms from Undercover, still trying new ones from time to time, so many variety to choose from and the price is right. The most impressive one is Crown Skin Less Skin.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I'm in marketing and conduct consumer surveys as well ... your last questions were hard even for me to understand.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great source for the larger size I need, AND my partners smaller size at the same time for cheap.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I am old. No sex for years. Kids think I am dead. This is a gift to let them know I didn,t forget. Thanks
    Great overall experience!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Los precios me parecieron convenientes, la web es fácil de navegar y encontrar lo que uno necesita, ademas que los productos contienen información util.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Im looking for condoms in a pack of 3. Thanks.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Easy to use. Would like more details about products or links (maybe with detail pictures of use or videos). Discounts for returning custumers. Ex. Fifth time order 2 or more 5% off; 10th time 10% off ect.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Simple and clean website that gets the job done. Very professional, nice rewards system with no 'catch', but really money-back. Good reviews. The only thing I'd add to the website, is somehow add the ability to make comparisons between products, or allow people who have purchased both products to make reviews of "how products A compares to product B".
    Dec 19, 2014
    Best site
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great product and will order it again
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    free shipping on orders after a certain amount is what made me decide topical order, once I had found what I was looking for it was easy to decide. thank you
    Dec 3, 2014
    Ordered 2 different products, one was correct and the other not. Not a big deal, it's still ok with me however not the exact same product shipped.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I can't express how happy I am to have found this site. These are the most reasonable prices for quality a person can find.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Easy shopping, good prices, quick and discreet delivery.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I forgot my password and entered my email to reset it. Nothing was sent to my email so I called and the representative was happy to fix it for me and was able to reset it quickly. Overall my shopping experience was just swell.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great place to deal with! Highly reccommend.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Over the years Undercover Condoms has been an affordable place to purchase contraceptives discretely.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Best website to buy your condoms !! Get them at the best price !
    Dec 4, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I wished there were more international shipping options and discount like the free shipping offer for US orders
    Dec 1, 2014