Uniform Advantage Reviews

02/07/2016
Uniform Advantage Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform Advantage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 322 reviews.

Uniform Advantage Rating

More About Uniform Advantage

Recent Reviews for Uniform Advantage

• Jan 30, 2016
    These were the best prices that I found for plus size scrubs. I was very happy with the choices I made and the items that were on sale. There were so many options and colors and I enjoyed shopping.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Allow free shipping all the time.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    The website has improved over the past 5 years, I like it. I appreciate being able to purchase scrubs when I need them in my size and not have to "shop around" at different stores. My days are busy and I like being able to get what I need without having to leave home.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Only Store I shop for work attire..
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The only thing I noticed that bugged me, when your in women's shirts, you can select colors to narrow it down. When you in women's long sleeve shirts you can not select color as an option to further narrow it down. Maybe I'm just to used to the option from shopping on AMAZON.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    If you are not ordering in larger quantities that allows for free shipping, the shipping is high.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I would like to see a larger variety of plus size petite pants, especially with elastic waist. There are very few choices in this style. Also shoes in wide width would be a plus
  • Jan 29, 2016
    no promo codes work on any of the order was very disappointed
  • Jan 29, 2016
    website seems easier to navigate then it was 2 years ago.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Loving the softness in the buttersofts. Would like to see them in fun prints
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I love Uniform Avantage and shop online very often and sometimes instore. I have been in the medical field for 34 years and UA has the best prices and selection!! Because of you, I have a closet just for my uniforms.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I stumbled upon this site browsing eBay and was pleased. I was a little sad that your Dental scrubs were limited to three choices. But I will most definitely keep coming back if the quality is good.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Shipping cost are too high on this sight. I would purchase more often due to good variety but many of the items I can get from other sights with free shipping.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I've been shopping with uniform advantage for approx. 13 years. They have great quality scrubs and excellent customer service. I've always been pleased.
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    The skirt scrub way too long. They are really long for the average height woman. I recommend making them a few inches shorter
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Is was very good
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    I will definitely be recommend UA to friends and family! I was very pleased with my uniforms! Thank you!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I would like to have had some type of coupon for a discount being a customer for some time.
    Jan 30, 2016
    would like to see more of a selection print jackets with matching shirts also some type of coupons or promotions for return customers