Uniform Advantage Reviews

09/30/2014
Uniform Advantage Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform Advantage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 284 reviews.

Uniform Advantage Rating

More About Uniform Advantage

Recent Reviews for Uniform Advantage

• Sep 16, 2014
    Love the variety
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Prices are very comparable to other stores.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I am very disappointed that there is NOT a spot to add promo codes!!! I was trying to use one for 20% off. Could you please help me with this??
  • Sep 14, 2014
    love their site!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Just wish you had a bigger selection of bigger sizes
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love the prints they carry at an affordable cost!!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    more uniforms, more models
  • Sep 10, 2014
    first time ordering, hope im satisfied with the product of clothing. I would prefer not to have to pay shipping to exchange if not riight size. Return label would be nice.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I really like the quality of items that I have ordered before. And the speed that it is shipped.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Love the site and the Butter Soft scrubs are awesome. But, you should send out coupons.. I would order more if I had a coupon. I have a lot of compliments on my scrubs. Thanks..
    Sep 15, 2014
    Love the uniforms. They fit perfect and wash up nice .
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Quick , easy, to the point service.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Excellent purchase and quick arrival.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    Me encanta el servicio de primera y la entrega como dijeron en la fecha indicada muy buena la recomendaría a todos.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I love your scrubs!! Your prices enable me to have a different collection for each season and a few specific to eacg holiday!! Patient can't wait to see what I am wearing - it is so much fun!!
    Sep 8, 2014
    I love these scrubs. I am excited about the new awareness scrubs like autism, childhood cancer and diabetes!! I have already started to wear my fall collection - I love being able to dress for the season - your selection and prices allow me to do that!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    You need to offer larger sizes and a variety
    Sep 9, 2014
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Good shopping experience, detailed provided on items, items a bit pricey, wanted pinned on Nurses watch, those were not available. I have to now shop at another site for that. Would have prefered to do all my shopping in one place. Overall ***
    Sep 14, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I love shopping at Uniform Advantage online and generally get all of my uniforms here. It is easy to shop and find what I'm looking for. The selection is great and the prices are reasonable! I always recommend Uniform Advantage to the nurses I work with.
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Love the prices, and selections. Always true to size. Very dependable in time to receive items.Great quality and majority of the time have my size.
    Sep 13, 2014