Uniform Advantage Reviews

09/20/2014
Uniform Advantage Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform Advantage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 284 reviews.

Uniform Advantage Rating

More About Uniform Advantage

Recent Reviews for Uniform Advantage

• Sep 3, 2014
    I like to buy but a lot is not in my size or the styles I like are sold out.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Love your site. Easy to find what you want, plus a wide variety of items to choose from.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I do a lot of online shopping and seems as though your shipping charges are far more expensive than any other company I've made purchases from. I do like the selection of merchandise you offer though.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    YOU NEED TO HAVE FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 99 OR 59 ALL OTHERS SITES I ORDER FROM GIVE THE SHOPPER THAT WE SPEND SO MUCH ON SITE IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET FREE SHIPPING OR CHOOSE FREE SHIPPING EVEN IF IT TAKES A LITTLE LONGER TO GET
  • Aug 31, 2014
    i could not get my confirmation number because this survey was in the way and I could not find a denial area to avoid this survey!!!! poor marks were just to get rid of the survey. also some questions are invasive and none of your business!!! my age? married? really???? I just wanted my confirmation number!!!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love UA. I get all the nurses i work with and we all go in and its like christmas every few months. i bring this big box in and we all dig through it to find what we ordered. amazing quality, perfect prices! thank you for making it affordable to be a well dressed nurse!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Very interesting styles. Just hoping that the scrubs I ordered are of good quality and fits as I spent a lot on this purchase.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Please add more color options for the full length skirts
    Aug 30, 2014
    Excellent, speedy transaction.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    These scrub pants are exactly what I wanted, as a CPR/AED and Advanced First instructor. My only criticism is that I wish they came in different lengths. These are slightly too long for me and it costs me $13 to get tehem hemmed.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    We have a limited number of stores that sell scrubs in my area. I like that I can turn to Uniform Advantage for items that are hard to find or out of stock. Plus, can't beat their great prices and great promos!!
    Sep 1, 2014
    The scrub top was just what I ordered, but I actually didn't get the tracking notification until after it was delivered. Looks like it got hung up in my emails. Not sure if that is something on your end or mine. Regardless, I will be ordering again, and keeping an eye out for tracking info!
    Aug 31, 2014
    This was my first time ever ordering from a catalog for uniforms. The Cherokee brand uniforms fit great.. The UA brand, I had to send all of it back except for one printed shirt. The sizing was way off. Pants were way to long for regulars. The 2 UA brand pants I got said they were the same size but when compared to each other, they weren't even close. I was disappointed with the UA brand.

From Uniform Advantage

Dear Valued Customer, We do apologize for the inconvenience. We always strive for complete customer satisfaction. This issue has been escalated to our customer service department, and one of our representatives should be contacting you in order to ... Read full response »
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love scrubs for working around the house. Should company arrive or I need to run out I feel adequately dressed. I thank my daughter for giving me her scrubs when she moved on from being an EMT.
    Aug 31, 2014
    I have ordered several items and ALL have met my expectations. I like scrub pants for at home wear; the pants are lovely and comfortable.
    Aug 31, 2014
    This is my favorite site to buy uniforms. High quality, shipped promptly and items are always described. Love Uniform Advantage
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I liked my shopping experience with Uniform Advantage, but had some trouble getting their advertised lower shipping rates. I had seen a current advertisement on another page, saying that they offered $5.99 shipping. I clicked on the advertisement and tried to check out using the code it provided. This didn't work and it kept giving me $8.99 shipping. I ended up finding another coupon code that gave me $5 shipping, so I was OK with that. It just seems like if they offer a good deal, it should be easy to get!
    Aug 30, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I will be more thorough with the first part of this survey only after I've received my order....
    Sep 2, 2014
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    sizing charts seemed to be off a bit (bigger than expected).

• Aug 6, 2014
    1st time buyer -- looking for 100% cotton uniform scrubs. Hope the ordered sizes are good, and the fit is good.
    Sep 2, 2014
    have yet to actually wear the uniforms bought. Did wash & dry them, and disappointed in how wrinkly they are coming immediately out of the dryer.