Uniform Advantage Reviews

04/27/2015
Uniform Advantage Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform Advantage is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 343 reviews.

Uniform Advantage Rating

More About Uniform Advantage

Recent Reviews for Uniform Advantage

• Apr 6, 2015
    I wish there was a way to read customer reviews of items on my phone.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Love your mrdical uniforms.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    more styles in larger sizes than other sites
  • Apr 4, 2015
    very fast service,i love it!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I wish the shipping charges were less or have a coupon for cheaper or free shipping from time to time. Some of the nurses I work with will order elsewhere because they don't want to pay the high shipping fees on their orders.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I would be more likely to shop with free shipping offer for any amount. I wish I could have figured for sure which scrubs were easier to wash and wear, wrinkle free, and stain release, as these factors are very high on my priorities.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    They should carry skirts at their store, which would avoid shipping charges.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I get most of my scrubs from UA, however I recently ordered a set and the bottoms are correct, however as I chose my correct size, a size smaller was sent. When I went on line, it advised me the size I requested was no available. It would have been nice to be contacted to see if I wanted to go up or down instead of assuming and sending the smaller size.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE MORE TOONS-PRINTED PRODUCTS
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    I was surprised at the fit of the pants. Hopefully my exchange will be better.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Great online shopping experience
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    I am very pleased with the company and how they provide different variety to satisfy my husband needs. We thank you for your on time delivery and customer service.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    great site and great scrubs
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Your shipping charges are ridiculous. The more you spend the more you pay for shipping?? It should be the more you spend, the less you pay! I VERY rarely buy anything where I have to pay for shipping, but you dont sell your scrubs in stores that are near by so I decided I would take advantage of the 5.99 shipping since I havent seen it any cheaper than that. I will most likely not be buying again unless shipping is free (and I dont have to spend $100 either!!!!)
    Apr 2, 2015
    I have. A number of times. Was told someone would contact me and they haven't. Not surprised

From Uniform Advantage

Dear Valued Customer, We do apologize for the inconvenience. We always strive for customer satisfaction, and when we do not accomplish that, we try to make it right. This issue has already been escalated to our customer service department, and one ... Read full response »
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Ordered a small scrub top and it was very big even though the tag said small. Have ordered similar product before without problem.

From Uniform Advantage

Dear Valued Customer, We do apologize for the inconvenience. We realize many scrub brands run in different sizes, which is why we offer a size chart on every product page that is specific to that particular brand. If you would like to speak to a ... Read full response »
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    i am pleased with how short of period after i purchased that i received the product. am not a fan at all with how short it is or the fabric. i could of made one cheaper then the one i purchased