Uniform City Reviews

08/28/2014
Uniform City Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform City is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 852 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Uniform City Rating

More About Uniform City

Recent Reviews for Uniform City

• Aug 22, 2014
    I originally went to the local Uniform City in Rockville, MD. I found most of the styles and colors I needed for work. I used the website to find the remainder. This was actually easier than going to the store. I will return to the website for future purchases
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I had a little trouble to check out
    like the shop
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I just hope that the top I purchased fits well so I don't have to pay to ship it back. I have some items I bought a while ago that don't fit and I just hate to have to spend even more to ship them.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    More expensive than other sites for my choice. Also, item not available until 8/27/14.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Good quality, long lasting.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Had exactly what I was looking for at great price
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Easy to use website. Many selections available.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great Deals. Exceptional products!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I am very happy with my online purchase. However, when trying to pay with paypal, this website directed me to PayPal's website and when I clicked "continue", PayPal rerouted me to a different online scrubs store. In the end, I had to use a credit card. This is an issue that should be fixed or you could be rerouting your customers to a different scrubs store.
    I am a former customer.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I think this is a very affordable site
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I wish they still had the catalog. Ii didn't want to order tops and then fiind appropriate bottoms.....Too labor intensive. I am glad that I found "sets".
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love the free shipping!!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I like when you run specials and I get emails and coupons in the mail so imam aware!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I was only disappointed in the sizing. I read the size charts and ordered appropriately. I had to return 3/6 of the same size tops and pay $6.99 for the privilege.
    Aug 22, 2014
    The first set of tops were all the same size. I had measured and looked at the sizing charts, but only 3 fit, I had to return the other 3.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Good prices and really fast shipping. Always a pleasure doing business with Uniform City!!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Have always enjoyed my shopping experience with Uniform city
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have always enjoyed my shopping experience with Uniform City. I like the prices and the fact that I am almost always able to find very nice products to compliment my purchase in the clearance section. Thankyou.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I checked out other sites and came back to UC.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have bought a lot of scrub tops from this site and they've lasted me 8+ years. I can't wait to see how long the scrub bottoms last! So far I've had a very good experience with uniform city.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Very happy with the product, sizing is a little off, but that is to be expected when ordering clothes off the internet.