Uniform City Reviews

08/29/2015
Uniform City Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform City is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 299 reviews.

Uniform City Rating

More About Uniform City

Recent Reviews for Uniform City

So far so good.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great deal and excited to receive my new scrubs
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love the uniforms that I have purchased from Uniform City. Very comfortable and breathable material. I have purchase five total "sets uniforms" already and planning purchasing more.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I have had a hard time find these uniforms my friend said try uniform city. they had the pant I like and at a great price.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love the scrub sets! Would like to see an EKG graph emblem offered.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great selection. Prices comparable with other sites.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Uniform City is simply the BEST
    Jul 11, 2015
    Simply the BEST
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    I ordered xs and pxs items and they all look and fit as if I ordered am xl. Once I picked items and went to pay the system indicated the items were out of stock. For future purchases I'll just go in store to ensure I can fit products. I'm happy with the colors/prints just not the size chart
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    the description did not meet the actual uniform when I recieved it. The pants were way to long
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    Next time I will go to the store not on line is not what you see is not what you get for which reason it small and I don't have time to return wast my time and money if I could go to store it could be ok
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Good quality and fast Shipping.
    Jul 12, 2015
    Great product ,friendly staff and fast delivery.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    I was really excited to buy from this company but then an item got cancelled and I only received one part of a pair of my scrubs. I'm still waiting for the top. It's very frustrating but I'm willing to give them another try.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love the convenience of ordering uniforms online & they always have my size in stock.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 8, 2015
    Being a OES member . White 3/4 dress is impossible to find. So happy to find you, and I will recommend you to everyone .!!!!!!!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Really pleased with the product and process. Thanks!
    Jul 16, 2015
    Never a bad experience with Uniform City. I love the ease of being able to make my purchase online and receiving the product within the designated timeline.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i like the prices just wish they had my size small P
    Jul 14, 2015
    i needed shorter size they were out of stock
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    I have shopped with Uniform City for years primarily in-store. However, while no longer living near a store, I thought I would try shopping online. Their selection, quality and pricing is excellent. The one thing that did NOT work for me was the "Tracking" experience. It resembled a "Blueprint", and the numbers provided did NOT link me to my shipment.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Uniform City has a great selection of reasonably priced scrubs and this is the only place I will buy them from!
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Love Uniform City. I would like to see more elastic waist scrub pants instead of the ones that ride on your hips, which I don't have.
    Jul 12, 2015
    LOVE Uniform City. Best prices and great selection. On-line or in person, it's a good thing.Jerri