Uniform City Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Uniform City Reviews

09/25/2017
Uniform City Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform City is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 227 reviews.

Uniform City Rating

More About Uniform City

Recent Reviews for Uniform City

Great prices!!
    I found everything I needed
  • Sep 22, 2017
    Please add to the product discription what type of material it is made of. Thank you!
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I love the personal notes that the manager writes to me. Very nice.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Na
    Na
  • Sep 21, 2017
    i was disappointed that coupon codes did not apply
  • Sep 21, 2017
    The cost of Tooniforms is WAY too high. I use to buy them all the time. Now I won't.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    N/a
  • Sep 21, 2017
    I deserve discounts and free shipping on all orders!!! no matter the amount of order. I have been ordering for years. thing called loyalty rewards! just saying
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Was happy to see that I was able to get the color needed for work.
    Sep 21, 2017
    Need to return pants. Not fitting.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Have shopped in-store in Richmond, VA, and had a great experience. If I had not been able to use a free shipping coupon, it is unlikely I would have ordered online. I would have gone to a local Charlottesville Super Shoes and purchased something similar from them.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    1st purchase, so far satisfied.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    The shipping costs are a bit outrageous. The store is well organized, but lacking selection especially in prints featured online.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Please offer free standard shipping for order $25 or 50 and up like other online retail store.
    ok
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Sep 19, 2017
    I was not very impressed that I was not made aware that my items were in back order. Also when I received my tracking information, I could never actually track my package. Overall, I'm happy with my product
    Should have been able to use 2 coupon codes. Website was misleading
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Nice to do business, wish you would offer free shipping, no one likes to pay shipping
  • Sep 01, 2017
    First time I visited the site. Amazing selection. I'd seen a scrub top at a local uniform shop, but they did not have the size I needed. They recommended Uniform City....and YAHOO....I found the top I wanted. Actually, I saw about 20 tops I would like....but only ordered one for now until I see how this purchase goes. I fulling anticipate ordering more scrub tops in the future.
    Sep 19, 2017
    I LOVE this scrub top. I work in a dental office and scrubs are optional. I don't get many matching top/bottom combs. I really enjoy wearing the seasonal scrub tops w/my black scrub bottoms. You have a HUGE selection...very appreciated.
    VERY RELIABLE.PRICES AFFORDABLE