Uniform City Reviews

07/30/2014
Uniform City Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform City is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 934 reviews.

Uniform City Rating

More About Uniform City

Recent Reviews for Uniform City

• Jul 29, 2014
    Love this site
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I like what I have ordered but I feel the shipping is a bit expensive and I also think the taxes should be showed as well.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love the variety and prices.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    There good quality that lasts.
    Love selection and prices
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I purchased these products before, but I always have difficulty figuring out my size.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love UC products and have never had any problem with returning items not satisfactory
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great products at a great price!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    most of the items that I wanted were not in xs or Navy specially the sale items :( I order from this website only so I would like to see more sales on xs in white and navy :)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Loved the fact that this website had different size charts for each brand! I'm always so nervous to buy scrubs on line because the sizes run so, so, different! I may wear a small in one brand and large in another! Will definitely use this site from now on!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I wish I could have viewed the details of the uniform more closely. The screen did not allow zooming in to see details better; otherwise it was a positive ordering experience. I hope the product is what I am hoping for!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I will share more comments when the product arrives. So far the experience has been positive and if the product is as reliable as the process then I will be very happy.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I checked out other sites and came back to UC.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    There were not very many choices in the hunter green color I have to have for work. It was even more limited by availablity of petite sizes. However, the descriptions given of items I ordered were very accurate and there are many brands to choose from if not limited by color as I am.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    pretty reasonable prices. Can't wait to receive the items i ordered.
    Jul 28, 2014