UniqueAutoDepot.com Reviews

09/01/2015
UniqueAutoDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. UniqueAutoDepot.com is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2015.

UniqueAutoDepot.com Rating

More About UniqueAutoDepot.com

Recent Reviews for UniqueAutoDepot.com

• Aug 20, 2015
    It was good they had what I was looking for.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    bought an item which was supposedly on sale and never recieved the sale price. bought it anyway. when checking out order said two of the same items, which i thought i corrected many times. . ordered 2 items , front and back mats, was hard to get them on the same invoice for some reason. sign up with a password and email, wouldnt take password for some reason.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    My first time buying here so far thumbs up
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Found the product easily. Searched multiple sites could not find in Chrome plated only abs.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    It was very easy to use your site. Love it.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I will be contacting Unique Auto Depot with my next auto
    Jul 25, 2015
    I like the products and they do exactly what I was looking for them to do. Outstanding
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Great deal!
    Jul 25, 2015
    I purchased an item that was on sale on the website and paid for it. Then they canceled the item and refunded me. They said the item was not on sale. They didn't honor what they put online. When I call customer service they said that they are not going to argue with me. What a load of craps. Is not my fault that they put it online like that. They should honor what they pit online.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Although the product I ordered appear to be the product that was delivered the package came with no wasn't a city labeling at all there was no packing order in the package and I'm not really sure if I got an original product
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Amazing. Cheap and awesome
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great items thank you
    Jul 18, 2015
    Just got my covers they look good I will update another time thanks
  • Jul 3, 2015
    easy to order. looks like a good product. well marketed.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    awesome
    Jul 16, 2015
    reliable so far
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Got my order very fast and the products looked perfect! Easy to install and looks better then I thought it would. Very satisfied with everything about this order. Thanks for everything
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    The order went through and I was waiting for delivery. After a few days past expected delivery I made contact only to be told item ordered is out of stock, meanwhile payment had gone through a few days earlier, so I was expecting delay was in delivery. I would prefer I had been told at point of order that the item was out of stock! And money shouldn't leave my account till order is despatched. Now I have to wait for a refund before I can purchase it elsewhere. The positive is I got an immediate response as soon as I made contact.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Easy order method!
    Jun 11, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    Will not order again. Gift was for Father Day! Did not explain order issue when I called the first time. Now I have to try and find s gift this late! Thanks a lot!