UniqueAutoDepot.com Reviews

UniqueAutoDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. UniqueAutoDepot.com is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2015.

Recent Reviews for UniqueAutoDepot.com

• Apr 11, 2015
    first time ordering ...not sure yet
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Door handles cheap and crappy and dont fit
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Couldnt find anywhere else besides you guys so i am pleased
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    You guys send me a survey to fill out about your customer service and wether or not I'm happy with my order. Lol I have not even received my order yet so how can I be happy. It's been almost two weeks I have not gotten a tracking number I haven't gotten a call from your company. I called they said it would ship and I would get an email but nothing yet. Oh and I paid for 3 day shipping and haven't gotten my money back for that since obviously it's been well over 3 days. I wouldn't recommend you guys to anyone. It's crazy to send me this survey when I haven't even gotten my order.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Everything was great. Fast and easy. Thanks
  • Feb 5, 2015
    helpful, no b.s. and honest
  • Jan 27, 2015
    PayPal would not work from the purchase screen
    Feb 6, 2015
    - the phone message does not give the office hours so it puts you on hold for nothing when the office is closed - customer service rep gave me the wrong info about the status of my order from a 3rd party - no free returns for an exchange - email order confirmation was delayed several days
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Great site! Look forward to purchasing more soon!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Good quality products and great prices!
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    I was charged 42.00 for shipping and then had to pay another 49.00 for customs on an 80.00 purchase. If I was told this in advance I wouldn't have made purchase.