Uplanders Warehouse Reviews

12/18/2014
Uplanders Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Uplanders Warehouse is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 12/02/2014.

Uplanders Warehouse Rating

More About Uplanders Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Uplanders Warehouse

• Dec 2, 2014
    Appreciate the video on the game vest that was purchased-this is a superior selling tool. As a professional guide, I will be wearing this vest for extended periods. Video took the guess work out of this product. Thanks. Mike
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Easy to find what I wanted, and cheaper than any other web page I checked.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I was disappointed that many of the hunting vest items were not available. However, considering it is hunting season, I guess I should not be surprised. I do like the fact that the Uplanders Warehouse cap is so inexpensive.
    Nov 18, 2014
    A couple of ratings were lower only because the products I originally wanted (Boyt Strap Vests in blaze/khaki) were not in stock. The blaze orange UW caps were flattering and available at a very good price compared to other hunting caps made of the same Q3 fabric.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    Hat was bigger than Normal and the tee shirts only came in one color.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Nov 8, 2014
    One item was left behind and a hand written pencil scratch indicated they would cesdit the credit card for purchase but no receipt. No idea if that's happened not professional at all
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    We purchased 4 pairs of Turtleskin gaiters from Uplanders Warehouse. Two of the items ordered were on back order from the manufacture and the seller contacted us promptly. Jared was most helpful in trying to resolve the problem, including offering to ship overseas without charge. In the end the items were available in time and were shipped overnight also without charge. The order arrived on time and in good condition. The gaiters look good but we have not used them so cannot comment on their effectiveness. Highly recommend the seller. We will be back as happy customers!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    wish they had more xl products seem to always be out of this size
    Nov 5, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Purchased snake gaiters and am hoping they are what I want.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Could expand quality of clothing and offer incentive for ratings.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Solid site for real upland hunters. I really appreciate the staff picks and comments. I emailed Jared Tanner for UW and he has more than responsive and helpful in leading me to a decision. He was even willing to recommend other competitors which shows a lot of character. I will order in the future from Uplanders. They will need to participate with a few more vendors though, too many items were out of stock. thanks
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    Great to do business with
  • Oct 11, 2014
    2 of the items I wanted were not available
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I like doing business with Uplanders. Ryan originally helped me over the phone with an online order. They exceed expectations, and don't do or give me information I don't want or need. They are effective and efficient. Good place to shop.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Great store...super products
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I was extremely happy to find Uplanders Warehouse, the shopping experience was easy and I look forward to coming back.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Very fast web site
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Great company to buy from. Jared went above and beyond to appease me. great pricing and fast turnaround. Thanks
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Good product as my dog used for hunting was suffering with grazed pads. I would like to know if this company sell tuff foot for next years pre season treatment.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    always easy,
    Sep 28, 2014
    ALWAYS AN EASY SHOPPING EXPIERIENCE,
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Thanks for being a sponsor for Bird Hunters United. I have done business with you in the past and plan on doing more business with you in the future.
    Oct 10, 2014