US Appliance Reviews

09/02/2014
US Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. US Appliance is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 178 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
US Appliance is a factory authorized source for name brand home appliances.

US Appliance Rating

More About US Appliance

Recent Reviews for US Appliance

• Aug 22, 2014
    very good service
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving new washer & dryer. If experience goes well and product is received expeditiously, I will be buying many more products in the future for housing projects I am currently building.
    Aug 26, 2014
    Korean product was not immediately available. It was explained that it was no fault of US Appliance
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Good Selection.. good prices.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great so far. Hopefully the product will be just as good!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The selection was outstanding with options that none of the big box stores can touch (Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, etc.), and the free delivery sealed the decision. I was referred by a contractor who buys exclusively from US Appliance, and I understand why he chooses to do business with them. Thank you!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I CAME TO COMPARE PRICES AND WOW!!!!! I SAVED OVER 300. IF PURCHASED FROM HOME DEPOT AND 400. FROM SEARS...LOVE THAT!!!! CHOICES WERE ENDLESS, LOVE THIS SITE.... EVERYONE SHOULD COME AND COMPARE!!!!!!! GREAT SITE, I'LL BE BACK THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!CARLA HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I contact somebody from us appliance and I chat w/ him and I explained it to him about I'm gonna order so he said " I can't help you" that's it , and he said he's gonna help me but no help at all , and ended to close right away. and he's name is Ron , sorry coz I don't understand about appliances, ok so , thanks for ur no help.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    best online site for lowest appliance pricing
  • Aug 16, 2014
    found what we were looking for here at a better price & with a discount
  • Aug 16, 2014
    It's better and cheaper than shopping at the stores, more selections and same ship time
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I was grateful for the discount using the coupon code at the end of purchase!! Would appreciate a faster delivery but I'm not pushing it!! :)
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I was very pleased with the top of line oven I bought two yeas ago from US Appliance, and the great price, so returned to buy this. Again delighted with the price and ease of ordering. May be buying 1 or 2 more of same within 6 months.
    Aug 29, 2014
    I have not received product or infirmation about when I will recieve it.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I LOVE MY STOVE EXCEPT FOR A SLIDE IN IT DID NOT HAVE A FLUSH BACK SO MODIFICATIONS HAD TO BE MADE TO MY COUNTER TO.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    It would be GREATLY helpful if you could ship to Canada. I am having to ship to a friend in Maine who will then forward it to me. It is not that hard to do guys...
    Aug 29, 2014
    The item had NO picture so I had to guess. I guessed wrong. Customer service was friendly but they didn't know either.I will have a transition built as I cannot be sure of what the other options look like.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I was upset that I couldn't use a coupon code on Miele Appliances.
    Aug 18, 2014
    George was VERY nice but I just thought the whole experience was strange. I have never been so in the dark about a product I have ordered online, let alone something this expensive. Email or phone updates would have been nice. You should just let the customer know that there is a delay in shipping.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Easy shopping experience. Was able to find the refrigerator I needed by filtering for my specific needs.
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Fair prices, easy to use website.
    Aug 23, 2014
    US appliance has a great variety, excellent quality, outstanding customer awrvice and this is coming from a pickly shopper with lots of online shopping experience! JUST FABULOUS!!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    liked the online chat.. questions answered quickly and to the point
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I appreciated their flexibility getting my issues resolved in the manner I requested.