US Appliance Reviews

10/21/2014
US Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. US Appliance is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 151 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
US Appliance is a factory authorized source for name brand home appliances.

US Appliance Rating

More About US Appliance

Recent Reviews for US Appliance

• Oct 21, 2014
    VERY GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Site so far seems to be user friendly
  • Oct 20, 2014
    if the delivery is as good as the ordering experience, you are great!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I was very happy with the US Appliance's selection of products. I was surprised the wide range of coverage they have. They had more options than the local high-end appliance dealer in our area which surprised me. Very happy so far. Just need to see how the delivery goes.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    PRICES WERE GREAT !!!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    So far, so good! Will know more once the item delivers. Hopefully will never need to use the 4 year service plan we added to the purchase, but is nice to know we have it covered just in case!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very easy to navigate site and was able to find what we were looking for in very short time.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I found just what I wanted and at a good price with free shipping. Very pleased.
    Very good service
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I'm just happy about your prices. Definitely consider my website comments. Thanks again!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I hope this experience works out good for me. I have never bought large appliances online before. I will not take damaged merchandise. Please don't make a fool of me.
    Oct 11, 2014
    Very pleased with timely arrival of order and products received in good condition.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Just made my first purchase on US Appliance's website and the experience was quite good. I have more appliances to buy and will be checking US Appliance first. I called customer service twice and both times I was helped by very polite staff.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Huge savings compared to other sites and very easy to use site and detailed information on each product even links to rebates. Will defiantly be back to get more home needs.
    Oct 18, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Got my best deal from US Appliance.
    Oct 15, 2014
    The ordering process went well from start to finish.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    It takes more then 3 weeks for delivery. Otherwise is is OK.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Thank You!
    Oct 14, 2014
    Great products and great prices!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Franco was very helpful. Had immediate answers and data when I asked. Great job!franco@us-appliance.com
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    This is my first experience buying from US Appliance -- the ordering process was very simple.
    Oct 11, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    Excellent selection of appliances; very good pricing; timely delivery as promised
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    The fridge shipped on a pallet that was very old and had broken cross pieces. Fortunately all was well, but the shipping department could use some common sense.