US Appliance Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

US Appliance Reviews

Last rated on 08/10/2017.
US Appliance is a factory authorized source for name brand home appliances.

US Appliance Rating

More About US Appliance

Recent Reviews for US Appliance

• Aug 10, 2017
    So far by reading the reviews I suspect I will be very happy.. :)
    Aug 28, 2017
    Your tracking system is slightly flawed. It is difficult to figure out when the item was to arrive. The webpage does not offer this information. I had to call only to find out it was being delivered the next day which caused a panic because I had to rearrange my schedule to be here in not even a 24 hour notice.The best I can suggest is to post something on the tracking page that gives an estimated delivery date. That would make this whole transaction perfect. Also, I did not receive a phone call on teh delivery schedule.Thanks
  • Aug 12, 2017
    After finding the fridge we wanted locally I decided to shop on-line to see if we could save some money as this was a major appliance purchase. Being retired everything we spend comes from our retirement funds and would like to stretch a dollar where we can. US Appliance offered free shipping which made them the best price for this particular item anywhere.
    Aug 23, 2017
    Shopped around and US Appliance had the best price on this item. The free shipping sealed the deal. Their follow up with delivery instructions before the item was delivered was most helpful and the carrier they used was great. I would definitely use US Appliance again and highly recommend them to a friend who is shopping for a major appliance.From my on-line order to my door took only 4 work days.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    None
    Aug 23, 2017
    Had to cancel one item, not in stock. Other item received damaged. can not be used. Shipping company drop off item in my drive way.