US Appliance Reviews

12/16/2014
US Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. US Appliance is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 211 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
US Appliance is a factory authorized source for name brand home appliances.

US Appliance Rating

More About US Appliance

Recent Reviews for US Appliance

• Dec 16, 2014
    Price changed considerably at checkout - Disappointing!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was the lowest price in market. I love the product and price as well.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    These comments are about you! I cannot really tell you about whether or not I am pleased and satisfied with US Appliance until I find out that my order was received by the recipient in good condition and arrived before Christmas! Until then I can say the price was right, I'm pleased with free shipping, and ordering was easy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The chat session was the true selling point. I could ask simple uninformed general questions and I ended up educated and ready to buy!! Excellent job.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great place to buy appliances for less
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Overall the experience has been easy. Even with shipping it still beats other competitors' prices.
    Very positive experience in ordering ... Will visit again
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wanted to order more appliances including televisions but couldn't wait for them to arrive 2-3 weeks later. Need more shipping options. However, although ordered items are not as critical like stove and refrigerator and dishwasher that I ordered somewhere else, I hope my order still gets delivered within two weeks.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Prices are very competable to other merchances.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I just ordered and haven't received the shipment yet but the online ordering process was very smooth and easy. I hope to receive it in time for Christmas!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    their prices are very low and has the product in stock
  • Dec 12, 2014
    thank you in advance for a painless expierience
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Ordering was very easy. Sale price was great.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Web site is very easy to use. Pricing is competitive.
    good experience, good product
    so far, so good.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The only concerns I found with the site looking them up online was their shipping could be slow. I'm in the middle of a remodel and I actually hope they take the full 3 weeks to get it to me! Great price and we'll see what happens if there are any issues with delivery.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This is my 2nd purchace from US Appliance. If the experiance will match my previous one I will be very pleased.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    I still am waiting for the order very frustrating over one month now!!!!! I'm not happy why did the supplier being in the same town of Michigan take so long to send my order to freight company over one month it's ridiculous and it seems they are not organized😖😖😡😡
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I ordered a dishwasher (Bosch, top of the line).It arrived damaged. Sent it back to be replaced, haven't heard a thing since