US Markerboard Reviews

08/30/2015
US Markerboard Ratings and User Reviews. US Markerboard is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 76 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

US Markerboard Rating

More About US Markerboard

Recent Reviews for US Markerboard

• Aug 28, 2015
    The only issue I had was trying to find the item number on your site. It didn't pop up by Item #, just went to live chat and she sent me the link, awesome:)
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very pleased with online purchase. Easy to find the product that I needed and smooth navigation through site.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The product seems to be high quality but cannot be determined until the product is received.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Product photos are not very attractive and high resolution with lots of details.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This is my first time. I really have no feedback.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The overall experience was good and the pricing was on point.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Rich was very helpful.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Leslie was delightful on the online chat.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    We use your company because it delivers a good product in a timely manner, at reasonable prices.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    It was a pleasure to work with the sales rep Leslie. She was very helpful
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Great experience and competitive price.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    My only concern, they were not offering to expedite the order any sooner
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Very good chat application for questions when ordering online.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    don't know yet. Haven't received my product
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I could not find exact product I wanted initially, so went to your custom order section, and created what I needed. What I really wanted may have been there, but I could not verify dimensions were vertical, so ordered custom to avoid problems. Dimensions listed sometimes had Height and Width, othertimes not. So I moved on with custom. Please provide H and W info next to the dimensions, because pictures are not always accurate. Thanks
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Overall fine, but they didn't give an expected arrival date.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Shipping to higt
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The selection was excellent and the ordering process was very easy. Reviews of your products were very encouraging. I look forward to receiving my marker board.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    We ordered a 9'3" track and received 2 - 4' 7.5" tracks. I was not told that you would not send an uncut unit. We had a piece of track left over from another job we could have used to keep the price down. The bill was not itemized to show how much was shipping etc. I was sent end caps and things I didn't need and I suppose I paid for them.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Customer Service, especially Ron, is responsive and knowledgeable. I appreciate a company that offers such great customer service.Thanks.
    Aug 18, 2015
    A couple of the corners of the boards were bent and rough. Unfortunately, we needed the boards right away and didn't have time to deal with customer support.