US Markerboard Reviews

12/18/2014
US Markerboard Ratings and User Reviews. US Markerboard is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 68 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

US Markerboard Rating

More About US Markerboard

Recent Reviews for US Markerboard

• Dec 18, 2014
    time will tell so far so good.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    SO FAR SO GOOD
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Since I have never used this company before, I could not say if I would recommend it to another or use it again.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Customer Service support was excellent.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Very easy to place my customized order and quickly checkout! Also, this is the only website I could find that gave me a price the customized order vs having to submit a request.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great website, nice selection of boards and accessories. Thanks!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Customer service was poor. phone cals were not returned, and price quotes not sent out without a follow up phone call
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Appreciate the quick response
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I had difficulty finding the kind of peg coat rack I had previously seen on your website. When I put in "hook and peg coat rack" the picture I looked for didn't show up. I had to choose what was an option on a metal hooks rack to find the wood hooks on the rack. That was not intuitive vs. other websites. I almost went looking elsewhere.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I placed my order through live chat. The representative was very courteous, professional as well as helpful. She was able to assist me in finding exactly what I was looking for in a timely manner.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Representatives at US Markerboard were very helpful and quick on service questions.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Molly was outstanding in helping me with all my needs . She is outstanding very professional and friendly , She made me feel that your company want to take of costomers and want our business . she made everything very easy . I will return because of the service she gives is outstanding . In today's world people like her are hard to find.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    please fix the shipping charge issue so that purchases can be made online.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Quick and easy
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I still have not received my items. I was told maybe they will ship mid this week. For the future, they would have to be in stock for me to order.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Great product and quick service!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Awesome price!
    Dec 14, 2014
    Wish I would have ordered a bigger chalkboard. It is such good quality and cheap I truly regret it.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Experience through the website and on customer service chat was excellent. Lots of selection and pricing was very competitive. Will use this site again if we have a need for a similar product.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Happy with most of the experience - product was what I wanted, appears to be of good quality, customer service was responsive and helpful. Product damaged in shipment. Currently waiting for replacement product.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    The Tampa Bay 4 x 6 rug I ordered was not the same as the rug I received. The rug pictured on their site has Tampa Bay written on the rug; the rug I received does not. The site specifies that the rug is not returnable.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Holly was very helpful and friendly!
    Dec 17, 2014