US Markerboard Reviews

08/27/2016
US Markerboard Ratings and User Reviews. US Markerboard is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.

US Markerboard Rating

More About US Markerboard

Recent Reviews for US Markerboard

• Aug 25, 2016
    Product price was reasonable. Shipping was over the top...what I saved on the product, I paid for shipping.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    very helpful sales staff
  • Aug 24, 2016
    hard to find custom chalkboards, was a little more expensive than i had thought they would be. Shipping was a bit expensive with no idea when the items ordered will be showing up.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I cannot critique websites....Last night I tried to place my order and could not activate the verification code. Annoying. So this morning, there was the verification code turned on! Good thing. I like your customer service people, exceptional service. I feel strongly that this shower curtain is what I need for my BnB guests. thank you.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    We order all our whiteboards for our classrooms from US Markerboard and are very satisfied with the products. Would recommend them highly.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Always get good quality whiteboards
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Leonard Francois is an excellent representative for the company. He was extremely helpful and got the job done despite severe time contstaints.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great customer service
  • Aug 10, 2016
    The representative who worked with me was fabulous...professional, helpful, and clear.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Cannot answer how pleased I am with the whiteboard ordered until it is on hand.
    Aug 22, 2016
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Quick and easy. Had exactly what I needed.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I had some difficulty in finding the product and once found, it kept defaulting to a different size. Waiting for a shipping quote delayed my purchase.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I was not given a delivery time frame
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Great selection and pricing. They are quick to respond with quotes when needed. I would recommend purchasing from US Markerboard
  • Jul 26, 2016
    live chat was helpful. I hope the product is as good as I'm expecting it to be.
    Aug 24, 2016
    It's a great product. I was impressed that it was exactly what I wanted. It met my expectations. I just don't know if the price was worth what I got. It arrived WAY before I was expecting.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Good service once got order placed, ease of paying by cc was good. Steve was very responsive
    Aug 10, 2016
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    Had the product I needed at a good price and it was delivered on time. Great.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Aug 8, 2016
    I was on vacation when delivery of the mobile lab cart was scheduled. When I returned I contacted the transportation company and the cart was delivered. I was not informed until last week that the carton was damaged and the cart was exposed. I was only able to unpack , inspect and assemble the cart last Friday, August 5 at which time I saw that the back of the mirror was damaged and an outlet was crooked. I can provide pictures. By that time I realized the time period for reporting had elapsed. I would still appreciate any effort to resolve these damages.
  • Jul 14, 2016
    love their products
    We love your products.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Aug 8, 2016
    I was incredibly underwhelmed with the quality of the Egan display cabinet I purchased. I am a commercial general contractor and these boards were specified for install. If they had not been, I would not have let the owner purchase them. I ordered the EganMetallic Etex finish which is not like any metal I've ever seen. The finish is a FLAT paint - nothing special by any means. It doesn't resemble metal nor is the paint of high quality. The cabinet itself feels fragile and is made of unsubstantial materials. I ordered the paper flip charts which were folded then taped to the back of the cabinet. The paper will never hang flat due to the creases. The holes in which the paper is held didn't even line up with the holders. For the $1,500+ cost PER CABINET, I highly suggest contacting a custom woodworking shop.