US-Mattress.com Reviews

12/19/2014
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 604 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Unfortunately I cannot afford to help out a local store to buy a mattress so I purchased it online and saved 600$. This is great but does not help out jobs around my area. I went to a store first where there were nice people to help me decide on what kind of mattress met my needs but was price checking.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great to find custom size mattress at a good price.
    representative is helpful
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Family member was quite pleased with the last mattress purchase
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate and very informational.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    We will see once the order has been delivered
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Selection of mattress types are not user friendly, it should be first selection and apply filter, if your internet is slow then forget it you can make a selection or purchase!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    convenience and low price shop online
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good prices, cant be beat. Good prices, cant be beat. Good prices, cant be beat. Good prices, cant be beat. Good prices, cant be beat.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Joshua, the online chat person, was very helpful. He explained that mattress manufacturers give different names to the same mattresses that are going to different retailers and found me the one that most closely matches the Sealy Lakehurst that my son chose at a local store.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    excellent experience, great price hope the mattress is a s good as website
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great price on clearance Delivery before date. Truck service called twice to confirm delivery. The guys had trouble fitting upstairs, but stuck with it. Great service Highly recommend buying a mattress this way, they website has vast info about mattress. A million times better than a salesman at a store. Thank you
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I bought the mattress online and doesn't meet the promises made in the specifications. it is in terrible condition unable to sleep on it at all. If you consider feed back seriously please have it replaced or exchange it. I called the customer service and they are offering me the comfort exchange and i have to pay 99$ for not using it also. What they promoised in specs and delivered not met.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Very good
    Dec 16, 2014
    Some little defects were found on the mattress, small holes big enough to be noticeable but enough to return?
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Quite easy to place order and very good deal for king Size mattress
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I will know more when I get my mattresses. The selection was good and the disclosures were appreciated.
    Dec 19, 2014
    US Mattress had the product I wanted at the price I needed. They were very helpful with everything from discussing the products I was buying to helping me schedule the delivery to meet some specific needs. The mattresses are now set up and ready to be used by my son and his wife. Just in time for the holidays.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    good
    Dec 17, 2014
    Delivery delayed for me. I am happy with the product
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I had very useful help from Joshua T before placing my order.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Best prices on leading mattress brands, excellent customer service, prompt, on-time delivery.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience. Easy to order, delivery was on time.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    We had the Gold Service plan, t take away our old mattress. They would mot take it away because of stains. We were never told this would be an issue. Anyways, were happy with the new, so Thank you
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Was happy to find California Split King Bamboo Sheets, just a little sticker shock. Would have liked a coupon.