US-Mattress.com Reviews

05/03/2015
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 502 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

• May 2, 2015
    I like this website very much.
  • May 2, 2015
    its a user friendly site with easy options to choose
  • May 2, 2015
    looking forward to keep purchasing from you guys
  • May 2, 2015
    Always great prices, good selection, fast service.
  • May 2, 2015
    Will let you know more when I receive merchandise.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great prices, good selection. I mapped out charges and costs of same item on 3 websites. Your overall price was $149 and $215 cheaper. Since i knew the exact model i wanted, it came down to reviews and pricing. thank you for a great online purchase experience.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Customer service is World Class! Their Rep was extremely helpful with my questions and knowledgeable about their products.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Not sure first time purchase. Hope they have good cs
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I spoke with chat, this person was very helpful. Excited about getting my new matress!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Affordable place to buy mattress.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I was very happy with the customer service and the prices were unbelievable. Th thoroughness of the Mattress was phenominal! We will soon see how good the product is upon delivery. Im not worried tho....Thank you US Mattress!!!
    May 1, 2015
    This is my first Mattress purchase online And I must say I was kind of weary. But....I love my Mattress and I will def go back for another purchase.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    great experience so far. thank you
    Apr 30, 2015
    One of your delivery people frustrated me. I understand front door delivery, and that we did not pay for in-house delivery. All I wanted was to my front door, not to my garage door. He lost a $20.00 tip because he told me he would not bring it to my front door. Two people and he refuse to make it happen. I ended up bringing my mattress into the house by myself and setting it up by myself. My wife luvs the mattress, and overall extremely happy with the product. Delivery, not so happy. Thank you Sunder Morgan
  • Apr 14, 2015
    easy to purchase. I like the shipment.
    May 1, 2015
    The mattress and the delivery is good. But the bed frame is not useful. How can one design a product like this!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    i think Us-Mattress has great deals & sales! Can't wait to get my new bed!
    May 2, 2015
    I love my new bed, and thank you!
    May 2, 2015
    The automated call you receive to "confirm" the purchase should be change to something else, the robot-like voice in it was really difficult to understand thus making me believe that I'll be contacted by a real person later to schedule an appointment. Because I thought so, my order got delayed a couple days until I had to call Customer Service and see what happened.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love my new mattress.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Joshua T. did a good job helping me through the website selection process
    Apr 29, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Easy to buy mattress
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    I enjoyed the shopping experience with US-Mattress and found the information/recommendations to be very accurate and helpful in making my purchase. However, the delivery was delayed and the carrier was not helpful in delivering the mattress in a timely fashion as they seemed unorganized.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I have purchased 3 mattresses in the last 5 years. I have recommended this site to several others. They are highly satisfied as am I. We love US-marttress.com