US-Mattress.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

US-Mattress.com Reviews

08/22/2017
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 326 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

• Aug 22, 2017
    I am particularly pleased and impressed with the individual that I chatted with on the site to help me achieve my goal in the purchase on my new Mattress. Josh T was very responsive and clear and to the point. Without the chat with this individual I would not have made the purchase decision I made.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I am very happy with the price, but I still don't know the final amount with tax and everything else added.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    I like my mattress give info to friend who will be buy soon
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I wish they clearly stated what the boxspring and frame was that they were offering. Also, I wish it was clearer which models of mattresses were the same as other stores who have the same exact mattress with a different name (namely Sealy's goldwick and warrenville). Other than that the prices were great and as long as delivery and setup go well I would recommend this site to friends.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    The customer service was fantastic!! Kyle was very helpful, on all fronts. He was knowledgeable about the product options being considered, offered his suggestion, explained the delivery scheduling process clearly, and answered my bazillion questions with patience, kindness, finesse and even humor. GREAT experience! Thank you!!
    Aug 21, 2017
    This company has it going on!!! Their prices are competitive, and their customer service is outstanding! While other companies "don't deliver" (to Austin, TX?!?), this crew was fantastic to work with... professional, friendly, timely, knowledgeable. And they maintained communication and provided several updates throughout the order, set-up and ultimate delivery processes. I HIGHLY recommend them! PS. Bed is fantastic!
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 21, 2017
    Efficient and painless shopping! Love it! Thank you! PM
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Very good waiting for the mattress
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Aug 20, 2017
    I have been wanting a new bed for such a long time, so I was so excited when I had saved up enough money to go ahead and start shopping. I found a great deal on us-mattres, but I was nervous about buying a mattress online. I decided that with the 100 night free trial and free delivery I would go ahead and take the risk. I realized after I had placed my order that I would need a split box spring instead of a full sized one because it wouldn't fit down my stairs. I called and spoke to someone in customer service and they told me that it shouldn't be a problem, just an extra $50 to make the change. I was ecstatic about that, as long as I got something I could actually use. I didn't get any email confirmation or call about my updated order so I started getting nervous. I tried calling and had to leave a message that was never responded to. I also wrote an email that I never got any reply to. I finally tried using the live chat and spoke to someone who eventually told me they couldn't help me because they didn't have access to the right screens and I would have to call customer service.I finally got a hold of someone, but my delivery had already been scheduled. The lady was actually very nice and sympathetic, but ultimately couldn't help me. She said that they couldnt change my order when I called cause it was already in production, are you honestly telling me that you aren't going to get another order for a queen foundation, your a bed store for goodness sake. The mattress couldn't have been held while the new foundation was made? Seems silly and unreasonable to me.She told me I should have been emailed but I wasn't, she apologized for that. I asked her what her recommendations would be, she pretty much told me that my only option was to use there comfort exchange program.I would have to pay an additional $239 for processing and changing my order.....how is that an exchange....I already paid for a box spring and I'm not getting any money back just returning something I paid for and then paying MORE money to get something different. THAT, is not a FREE trial people!At this point I was so frustrated and confused I had kinda given up on talking with her and getting anywhere. She kindly told me I could donate the box spring and buy another one from a local retailer....but that doesn't really help the fact that I already spent a good chunk of money on a box spring that I apparently can't get back. This whole experience was supposed to be pleasant and exciting and instead it was stressful and frustrating. I am surly never going to do business with this company again and I will be sure to tell anyone e looking for a new bed my story so they don't have to deal with the same frustrations.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    N/A
    Aug 20, 2017
  • Aug 19, 2017
    It is very helpful to find out detailed mattress information such as mattress height, coil information, and mattress pad.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Aug 19, 2017
    Great product and great prices. But they use one of the worst shipping companies. if there is an issue with delivery there is very little help you will get from US Mattress - you are on your own. This caused major inconvenience for me and no one was taking responsibility or able to help me.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    It was easy! I shopped at local furniture and mattress stores . Gather al prices and weighed the differences. From that, we shopped the internet and you gave us the best quailty at the best price. The only criticism is the packaging was ripped during shipment. Thank goodness for the inside plastic packaging.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    I hope the shipping and the rest of this purchase is as easy as buying the mattress on your website.
    Aug 18, 2017
    The bed just turned out to be an average bed. I liked the ease in ordering thru US Mattress and the selection. I will buy again from this company.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 18, 2017
    Customer service on many occasions never answered phone calls, wait time was 15 min...The wrong date for delivery occurred after I took off from work! Unacceptable ...answers, and remarks on this issue!
  • Aug 17, 2017
    wonderful help in chat from Tracey
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Great on line retailer with great prices...!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Wish they can add delivery during at least on Saturdays.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    Delivery company was garbage. CS disconnected from me rudely
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Loved it
  • Aug 16, 2017
    none
  • Jul 05, 2017
    good store
    Aug 16, 2017
    Local delivery teams suck..