US-Mattress.com Reviews

09/02/2015
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 473 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

Very easy & great prices
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I liked easy processing for submiting my order
  • Sep 2, 2015
    So far it is good, and I am waiting for my mattress....
    easy and good
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Well-laid out and very easy and intuitive website. Best shopping experience I found when looking for a new mattress. The prices seem really competitive and the product descriptions are thorough and informative (very helpful when making a difficult decision, like purchasing a mattress). Thank you.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    friendly on line live chat
    this price is good.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have shopped around for mattress toppers and mattress protectors. US Mattress has the best deals, and so far the quality has been outstanding.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    We'll see - all I've done is order, now it's on them to fulfill my order. Easy to find online, and fairly easy to find the custom sizes. Would've been nice if the price for an actual 3/4 size mattress appeared on the page I was sent to when I clicked on the link for a 3/4 size mattress. Instead, the price for a twin bed was shown, with the 3/4 size being almost $200 more.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The chat session really helped me make a quick decision.
    It was easy and fun
    very helpful customer service
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I appreciated the ability to order a custom-size mattress. I wish I could have taken advantage of an "in-store coupon" but that wasn't allowed when I purchased on line.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I'll wait til I sleep on the mattress.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I was asked to sign for the delivery without taking anything out of the box because the drivers could not wait around for me to inbox both pieces and inspect them. They explained that they were only doing the delivery because the regular company that delivers, pilot, asked them to do it. I came very close to telling them to just load it back on the truck and canceling the order
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I felt I should have had more access to communication and information on what the process was prior to and after ordering. I had to wait too long for a communication, of the process of purchase-wait time- delivery process. With so many scams around. I could have been scammed out of my money. As I was dealing with a company I had no previous knowledge of.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    The delivery team was very rude. Selected the remove old mattress option yet the delivery team would not take it away. They said just throw it outside and someone will take it. After arguing with them, they finally took it away. Two guys came and only one moved the mattress while the other stayed downstairs. Not a comfortable feeling at all.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    This is my second mattress to purchase from US-mattress. First experience with this company was great!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    choosing & purchasing just what I wanted was easy & everything was as advertised except, the delivery guys were a bit rough with the merchandise...
  • Aug 1, 2015
    My experience with US Mattress was very good. Ordering a mattress online was a scary choice, but the price and quality of the merchandise, plus their guarantees made it possible.
    Sep 1, 2015
    I have only had my mattress a few weeks. I hesitate to expound on the quality after such a short time. I will be better able to address that issue when I have been using it for six months. Since it is not a "flip" mattress I don't know if I will experience sagging. I hope not!