US-Mattress.com Reviews

02/11/2016
US-Mattress.com Ratings and User Reviews. US-Mattress.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 691 reviews.

US-Mattress.com Rating

More About US-Mattress.com

Recent Reviews for US-Mattress.com

• Feb 11, 2016
    Your website is somewhat hard to navigate, especially to find the deal-hunter section.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Extremely helpful sales reps available for live chat. Sure helped me take the guess work out of selecting a new bed!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Videos are extremely helpful in helping me find the right mattress for me on an online site and with a 100 day guarantee after delivery I felt very comfortable purchasing this mattress.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great Deals Exactly when I needed them!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    fast an easy to work with
  • Feb 10, 2016
    "being No tax Weekend here in Texas i went shopping for a new mattress as the old one was getting soft in the middle kinda like me. went to the S____ Experts and found the set i liked. But the price was high so off to Google i went found US-Mattress.com after a nice online chat with Cody found the same setup and saved $250.00! Cody thank you for answering my many questions you made my day!"
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I love how many choices I had available to filter my selections!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Excellent online chat help and recommendations. Sales personnel are very knowledgeable of the products they offer.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    when they drop the ball they try twice as hard to make it right. impressive. knowledgeable onnline help.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Very user friendly website
  • Feb 9, 2016
    First time ordering from US-Mattress was a good experience, I was just about to give up looking, and I came across your ad.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    i liked the ease of use of the site, but i wish there was more product info on the site rather than having to talk with a rep to get the info, although they were all very knowledgeable and helpful
    Excellent website. Knowledgeable staff. Easy ordering. Price was right
  • Jan 24, 2016
    This is my first experience with this company. If all goes well I'm sure I will visit their site again.
    Feb 9, 2016
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    ordered a daybed and trundle with the two free mattresses. Mattresses were less quality than what I expected but that's OK. I was missing a bracket to attach the mattress frame to the bed frame and I called customer support to see if I could get the part needed. The young lady that helped me was very good in finding what I needed as it did not have a part number and getting the part to me. Very satisfied with her and the customer support.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Fair price good service
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I was trying to arrange to just have the bundle delivered unpacked as I am moving out of state within a week of delivery. I also wanted to inquire about a credit because delivery need only drop off and not unpack or set up and do not have to haul away an old mattress. I had chatted with Cody on my first visit to the site and he asked that if I had any additional questions that I should direct them to him I am in a hurry today as I do not want to miss delivery period of the first week of February. Additionally, if the delivery can be moved up because there is not set up that would be appreciated. Cody gave me a guaranteed delivery date and I finally overcame my hesitation caused by the negative comments I read about you company. With your 120 day trial period I have overcome my fear about getting a product that isn't what was represented.
    Feb 10, 2016
    Despite some negative reviews I had read prior to my purchase, all of my expectations have been met or exceeded by this company.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    So glad I found this site to order my mattress. Saved a lot of $ over the local store!
  • Jan 19, 2016
    The site was a little confusing as to whether or not the adjustable bed frame was included and what was the best/quality mattress for this type of frame.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    this is the largest purchase I have ever bought on online. my chat give me some confide and hope this will work out ok.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I really like the chat part to understand what I am getting and after chat I get the e-mail on what we chat for history. That is Cool to know what we have text on chatting line.