US Medical Supplies Reviews

06/30/2015
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Jun 28, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    On line purchase experience was good. Will wait for merchandise before I comment on the overall experience.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    So far, so good.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Best price I have found for a lift chair.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    The advertized sale item: a power lift chair, did not indicate chair size or any options. I had to call to find out the size, wasted a bit of time before I could complete my order, because I had to go back to the beginning to recheck if I had missed it somewhere. The sale price was very good and affordable, however.royal mooner
  • Jun 9, 2015
    LOTS TO PICK FROM
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    All items were not shipped in same box. No info stating items backordered or shipped in another box. Contacted Customer Service message stated to call during stated business hours which call was within stated business hours. Remaining items received next day. No point in having a customer service contact if no one available to answer phone and only receiving messages for customer call backs. E-mail nor phone message was not acknowledged by customer service.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I don't know what my comments are until I get the product purchased.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Very competitive with local stores who had minimal floor models of lift chairs.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    It ha very unhappy. I has been MORE than 10 business days and I still have no order. I will not order from this company again.
  • May 30, 2015
    I'm looking forward to getting the finished product.
  • May 27, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases. The salesman I have had or most of my purchases was/is Jaden Petersen. He has always been extremely helpful and has gone out of his way to meet my needs. He should be commended for his service to both the customers and to the company in general. When you make purchases 5 years apart and get the same salesperson, that says a lot for the company in my book! Thank you Jaden and thank you U.S. Medical!
  • May 24, 2015
    Order process was fine. Will have to wait to judge the chair.
    Jun 8, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    This purchase wasa very easy to make and I feel that the delivery time will be just as fast.
    Jun 6, 2015
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Only positive comments on this lift chair. Very comfortable, delivered on time, and the price kicked the competition. Will tell everyone how good this way.
  • May 16, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    I did not received notice when the item was shipped.(but it is all right,may be it is your way)
  • May 15, 2015
    great pricing on items!
    May 24, 2015
    great product, met all our expectations and requirements.
  • May 9, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Received our lift chair as scheduled and it is very nice.
  • May 7, 2015
    My 50 year old daughter has recently acquired a spinal cord injury and can't walk or get up from a chair. She recently fell and I need the lift chair as soon as you can send it. Thanks. Jim Woods
    May 28, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Called on 2 custom ZG lift chairs, both have a defect, but different. I was sent to the manufacturer rather than US Medical setting up service. I sent an email to USM on 6/18 they replied that the mfg would contact for service it is 6/25 and have not been contacted. I called the mfg, Golden Tech, and had to leave a voice message.