US Medical Supplies Reviews

US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 10/04/2015.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Oct 4, 2015
    Until I receice the order, I can't offer much as this is my first purchase from you folks.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    The website was easy to navigate and they had plenty of information on the product. Prices were very good.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I have to wait for product. Have always used SpinLife.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Ordering process was easy. Thank you.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Can't wait to see the product...looks wonderful. Hope my momma likes it.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    A large item to buy from a web site. However, the local store who handles the chair, was unable to provide a price. I have not been able to experience the chair we are buying, so there is a fair amount of trust being provided to US Medical Supplies.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Very pleased with the selection,ease of ordering and most of all price!
  • Sep 11, 2015
    It was quick and easy. I hope delivery is just as easy
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Could use more orde ing help
  • Sep 8, 2015
    It worked out real good for me and the man I talked to on the phone was polite and helped me a lot
    Sep 16, 2015
    needed this ramp for my wife and they helped me with info and ways to order this so I could move her.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    im a bit concerned about the comfort of this product buying it sight unseen but taking a leap of faith
  • Sep 6, 2015
    On my third lift chair plus a scooter from US Medical. They offer the top manufacturers chairs at discount prices. Shipping is somewhat a challenge that they have to depend on trucking companies to deliver the chairs and you never know if you will get a nice driver of not........union labor can be pretty darn rude. Overall, very satisfied.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    So far, so good. Remains to be seen.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Really nothing to say. They had what I needed and I bought it
    Sep 18, 2015
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have a 20 year old lift chair that now does not work due to the motor no longer functioning. With workmanship like this I decided to order from the same manufacturer. The old chair is still in good shape so far as the upholstery is concerned, but after 20 years, the mechanisms do not work.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    I was giving the go around about when the delivery was going to be and was never given a 24 hour notice. Had to be in and out of work just to finally get the delivery.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    The chair was suppose to be delivered within 3-5 days. which would have been in time for the special occasion. Instead of arriving on a Friday, when the shippers received the invoice, it was delivered on a Monday. The delivery people did not explain how to use it at all. The assembled it and left. My 82 and 83 year old parent are quite confused as to what buttons to push. As I am out of state, I can not confirm whether or not it even works properly. They weren't very happy and neither am I. As I volunteer at a VA hospital with wounded warrior, their will be NO suggested retail for this company. Never again!!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Even though I was told that I would get an email containing my order status and tracking information I never did so it was up to me to follow up.. The order was on time, was delivered well and customer service were great but there was a communication gap along the way.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    My only complaint is that the picture on the web site included foot rests and they were not part of the price. I did not like having to pay extra for something was advertised as part of the product.