US Medical Supplies Reviews

02/08/2016
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Feb 7, 2016
    I hope the quality is as good as the ease and inexpensive purchase price
  • Jan 23, 2016
    This purchase is for my mother in law, who resides in a nursing facility. I am hopeful that the lift chair and the heat and massage will help the circulation and mobility of her and be of comfort to her.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    US Medical Supplies had the exact item I have been searching for the past year, the price is right, and it is a gift.
    Feb 8, 2016
    The only concern I had during this transaction is not receiving an email response from my follow-up contact. However, I was very pleased to have received a personal telephone call to schedule a delivery date in lieu of the email response I initiated. In summary, I am extremely happy with U.S. Medical Supplies service and delivery. Thank you very much for your excellent customer service. B. A. Phillips
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Spent several hours shopping for a lift chair then found US Medical. They had a $340 discount coupon on the chair I almost bought for full price from Spinlife. What a deal..........great price and by far the least amount on the internet. Looks like everyone drop ships them direct from the manufacturer so price is KING.
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    replacement products don't give you information or description regarding replacement parts. For example. I needed replacement batteries for mobility scooter and it took me 3 days and several phone calls to figure out what replacement part I need to order. There should be a clear compatibility information on batteries, accessories, etc. each part I clicked on didn't tell me if it was compatible for my scooter , so, I didn't purchase it. So, a link and information for replacement compatibility would make future purchases a lot easier. Thanks.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Nice SIte. Easy to use. Prices good. Called and sales rep was helpful.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    Yes I didn't receive
  • Jan 7, 2016
    The site could use an expanded side by side product comparison page. I sugget, for honest answers, that this survey be sent 2 weeks after the time of sale.
    Jan 25, 2016
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 21, 2016
    Everyone was so helpful about the merchandise.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    good web site.
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Second purchase in 2 months, for exactly the same product. liked the first one so well, we got a second one for my grandmother. Best cost, delivery, and service I was able to find.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    EEase of ordering made it very pleasurable.
  • Dec 27, 2015
    I found the selection and ordering process to be well organized and easy to navigate. The prices quoted were far better than from other online merchants including the cost of white glove delivery. I was very pleasantly surprised by the generous sale coupon that was offered. I will definitely recommend other searching for medical products to check you out.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Great place to find handicapped supplies
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Jan 9, 2016
    The only problem I had was the inability to track the shipment online. I tried sending an email to ask, but never got a reply. I was having it drop shipped to my brother so eventually he got a phone call, but I was pretty much in the dark about the status.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Jan 6, 2016
    Your website is horrible. The lift chair I ordered for my mother was not what I thought it would be. The picture showed it being leather, but she got a cloth one. When she contacted you about it, she was told the leather ones started at $1200 and if she wanted to send the cloth one back it would cost her shipping. The picture on the web site showed it being leather. We could have bought the same cloth chair for hundreds of dollars less from other sources. The quality is not that great, and the warranty is minimal. We will never order from you guys again, and I will tell everyone I meet about our experience.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Had trouble using Amazon Store Card. Used Discover instead.
    Jan 7, 2016
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Very easy purchase, great price, love free shipping.
    Jan 4, 2016
    The only suggestion I have is just to provide more details tracking information. We were trying to coordinate our trip to California with the delivery of the chair for my mom. Missed it by two days.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    I've bought from them because of the # of stars the product has. It's for my husband for Christmas and I'm hoping I have no trouble returning it if he does not like it. If I do I'll let you know.
    Jan 1, 2016
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Had an incredible and satisfying assistance from the US Medical Supplies Rep- Rick Coleman x7150
    Dec 24, 2015