US Medical Supplies Reviews

05/23/2015
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 05/20/2015.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• May 20, 2015
    This purchase wasa very easy to make and I feel that the delivery time will be just as fast.
  • May 17, 2015
    I was shopping on line and had some questions about the lift chair. I called the 800 number and a very nice man named Roy helped me to make the smartest purchase for a lift chair. He was very patient and helped me locate things on the computer as i am not really good on the computer. I thank him very much for his help.
  • May 16, 2015
    web page was very friendly, it was easy to make comparisons and choices.
  • May 15, 2015
    great pricing on items!
  • May 11, 2015
    My second purchase of a lift chair from US Medical. The first one for my living room was great now one for my family room.
  • May 9, 2015
    I won't know much unyil product arrives.
  • May 8, 2015
    very good experience
  • May 7, 2015
    My 50 year old daughter has recently acquired a spinal cord injury and can't walk or get up from a chair. She recently fell and I need the lift chair as soon as you can send it. Thanks. Jim Woods
  • May 5, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I would like to comment on the purchase of a step stool with a handle. I received it just fine but had to make a trip to town to get 4 screws and 4 nuts because that end of the package had been opened and they were missing. Not happy with that part of it at all.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I think charging $250 for inside delivery is a ridiculous amount of money especially when you consider most of the people buying your products are either going to be disabled or elderly,
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I have no comments at this time.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    very pleased with product and delivery
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Easy to use web site
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I was told there would be no sales tax but I was charged sales tax, so that was an unpleasant surprise.
    May 12, 2015
    The shipping company used was horrible! Wilson trucking called and gave me a time they would be here between 12nd 5 the following day. When I called the day of delivery to confirm, they said uh no ma'am it's not to be delivered until tomorrow. I was rather upset with them. Then low and behold at 8:00 p.m. my delivery showed up. If I order anything else from you, PLEASE DO NOT USE Wilson Trucking. The man, Gene who finally delivered my scooter e=was very nice and courteous. But I do LOVE my scooter! It's great to be able to get around!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    don't know yet will let you know.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I found what I needed at a decent price and I ordered it.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great price. Will see if the product measures up to the great price.
    May 2, 2015
    The lift chair arrived as schedules and we are very pleased. We saved hundreds over buying it locally and can recommend US Medical for anyone that needs a lift chair.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Too soon to comment about anything but the price........which is outstanding.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Great price and the chair is exactly what we hoped it would be. Highly recommend !
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    Too long for delivery
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    chair is great! My 90 yr old dad loves it. Much nicer than I thought it was going to be. Thank You