US Medical Supplies Reviews

12/17/2014
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Dec 16, 2014
    generally had no when selecting item. need more delivery details on home page.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have made a few purchases over the last 5 years and have been very satisfied with each experience and each product. I keep coming back!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    First time buyer. Will withhold judgement until receive chair satisfactorily. Have concerns about delivery after reading prior buyer comments.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    seems like a good deal
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Survey at checkout is a pain.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    ok. called cust.ser. for advice. rep knew about as much as i did about product. description of product online is thorough.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I love shopping here.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great on line experience
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    who ever I in charge of your shipping dept.should be fired post-haste
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Often when searching for a piece of equipment or replacement part I find myself on US Med's website. You are a trusted supplier!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Easy site to navigate and order from.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I think that since this product is generally sold to elderly and/or handicapped people, the delivery options are a bit on the greedy side knowing that they don't have much of a choice.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    I ordered GL358XL rec'd LC358X I do not know what the difference is, would have liked to know why this substituted.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Very positive experience.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Filling out survey before receiving item does not make sense
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Bizrate questions are somewhat annoying. If completing the survey results in more spam from other sellers, then I'll really be annoyed.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Couldn't get back on to talk to someone in person so had to order online. I'm hoping I will be able to send paoperwork into the right places for medicare reimbursement.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Spoke with sales agent over the phone in advance of placing the online order. He was very professional and extremely helpful in walking me through the ordering process since I wanted to use my PayPal account for payment.
    Nov 27, 2014
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I am just trying this for the first time
    Nov 15, 2014