US Medical Supplies Reviews

11/21/2014
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 11/17/2014.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Nov 17, 2014
    Couldn't get back on to talk to someone in person so had to order online. I'm hoping I will be able to send paoperwork into the right places for medicare reimbursement.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Spoke with sales agent over the phone in advance of placing the online order. He was very professional and extremely helpful in walking me through the ordering process since I wanted to use my PayPal account for payment.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I checked out so quickly, and was so pleased with the free shipping and handling I didn't notice when it will be delivered.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    have been happy with previous orders, fair prices, prompt delivery.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    thank you site was easy to find and use and affordable
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I am just trying this for the first time
    Nov 15, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    no comments- do not like surveys
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I would like to haven't a better way to check out
  • Oct 30, 2014
    We will see :)
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 8, 2014
    The arm on the lift chair is damaged and the chair is smaller than I expected.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    This was a needed product in our household. Therefore, since shopping in local stores is difficult for me to do anymore, I turned to the internet. Using Amazon as my tool, my inquiry was directed to this company and product. I liked its features and price. Thus, I purchased it.
    Nov 7, 2014
    Now that I have the "chair lift cushion", I am very pleased with it. My problem was that it took 8 days from the time I ordered it on line to receive it. I suppose I was a bit anxious to get it because my husband was really in need of its help. Too, the answering e-mail stated that I would receive it 4-5 business days from ordering time. It was to have come from Kansas. Otherwise, I have no complaints about the product. I would have appreciated more communication from the business from which the lift was ordered.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    We will wait
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 6, 2014
    I received the items that I ordered, and was very pleased with them.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Impressive breadth of products available for purchase
  • Oct 18, 2014
    It was the best place and least expensive for a great Christmas gift for my dad, who is a quadriplegic.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Starting a non-emergency medical transport company.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I am trusting my first order will arrive as pictured.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Rick Coleman was very helpful when I originally called regarding lift chairs
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    I was very frustrated that I could not track my shipping myself and had to keep sending e-mails to get the information. According to the website information for the item I ordered, it should've been shipped in 12 business days; however, it wasn't shipped until 17. That was frustrating since I was waiting on it due to having surgery. Then the seat is not as wide as it was described to be, it is VERY hard and uncomfortable, and overall much smaller than I expected. The only reason I'm not returning it is it would probably cost a few hundred dollars to return and I need a chair I can get in and out of myself.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    HAPPY SO FAR
    Oct 10, 2014
    Plaid I ordered was not that as deliereed, but liked it so kept it.