US Medical Supplies Reviews

07/11/2014
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 66 reviews.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Jul 1, 2014
    Wish I could have pickek the diilvery date.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    We will see how it goes before I give an opinion
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I am really impressed on how easy the website can be used. If it's really customer-friendly and I was able to have the majority of my questions answered without making a telephone call. The details are up-to-date and there are no hidden costs involved. I was able to complete my order in less than 30 minutes because of the detailed descriptions of the products and was able to compare products at the same time till I was satisfied with my Prichard
  • Jun 19, 2014
    not too much experience, so far so good
  • Jun 13, 2014
    should not charge to bring item in house
    Jun 23, 2014
    I ordered a lift chair on 6-13t took 2 days you get a order confirmation on that confirmation it stated chair would ship in 4 days.4 days later I get a e-mail stating it had to be built and would not ship until the 11th of July due to the fact I ordered a chair with heat and massage. need chair right away due to Handicapped Mother coming home from hospital. I ended up changing order to plain chair.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I am happy with their service, my order was delivered on time. My product was what I expected. I would use their service again and again.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Love the recliner and how easy it will be for my father to operate
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    very helpful and fast on all that was ask of them
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    I still have not received my order and i know that it should not have taken this long. I will not buy from them again
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jul 1, 2014
    We ordered and paid for LEATHER, but instead we were sent VINYL.This is very disappointing and we will be requesting a refund of the difference in price.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    No comment today
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I was in the market for a lift for my power scooter and your website was very easy and inexpensive.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    So far so good with TBI I needed wife's assistance. Will know more once receive product.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    have ordered before and have been satisfied
    Jun 12, 2014
    We Have ordered other products through Wayfair and have been more than satisfied with products and service. Thankyou.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Finding a phone number was difficult but afterward was fine.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Great product at really affordable prices
  • May 21, 2014
    May 30, 2014
    Bought a lift chair for my Mom - the site was very easy to use and very helpful. We were able to select the correct chair for my Mom's height and weight and on delivery it was "the perfect fit!"I did contact customer support while I was online selecting a chair and more than satisfied with the knowledge and information.
  • May 5, 2014
    May 29, 2014
    I still have not received my credit back the return was pick up on 5/15/2014 Please give me my credit $ 43.98