US Medical Supplies Reviews

03/31/2015
US Medical Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. US Medical Supplies is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 58 reviews.

US Medical Supplies Rating

More About US Medical Supplies

Recent Reviews for US Medical Supplies

• Jan 26, 2015
    No comment yet!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    So far so good
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I have previously purchased two of the same make and model (Golden MaxiComfor 505 Small Lift Chairs). This the3rd one. I have been very pleased with my experience ordering and shipping from US Medical Supplies. I go directly to US Medical Supplies when ordering the chair since the price is "Right".I highly recommend the website to colleagues.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Shient did not arrive
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I am a long-time customer
    All good thus far.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Very simple system, went quick and easy.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    i brought the same chair for my aunt she really likes it
  • Jan 5, 2015
    This was one of the easiest online shopping experience. I shop online practically every day and found this one to be the easiest, most user friendly website.
    Jan 12, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    They have always been very helpful when I call with questions about a particular product......I would recommend this company to others.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I liked your web site alright. I was especially helped by Rick Coleman when I called with questions.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I ordered my product on January 8,2015. ordered online. on the 14th I called to ask about its whereabouts. no answer, I was promised a call back. it never came. on the 16th I called again. was again promised a call back. on this same day I sent an e-mail. the same person that I talked with on the phone e-mailed me back. thanking me for the message. she said she would find the order for me.on the 17th I received an e-mail from her saying that she got it going and that I would receive product at the end of the next week. on the 21st I got impatient to know when I would get the order. I called US medical, asking for the tracking number. He said he couldn't look it up. he said he would call the next day.on the 22nd i received an e-mail from the Karen again, she said that the order is on its way and gave me a tracking number. on the 25th I received the product I bought and a duplicate product. both arrived at the same time. on the 28th I will call UPS to send one back.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I understand Meciacare will pay for part of the chair. How do I file for that, my doctor will OK it because I usea a walker and wheelchair now.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I wish they had given me information about when it's going to ship
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Good products and good customer service
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It was very easy to shop for and order my new lift chair.
    Jan 1, 2015
    The lift chair I ordered arrived on time and the driver helped me move the box inside the house. I assembled the chair in about 10 minutes without any problems.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have made a few purchases over the last 5 years and have been very satisfied with each experience and each product. I keep coming back!
    Jan 2, 2015
    Excellent experience, as always. Easy transaction.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    First time buyer. Will withhold judgement until receive chair satisfactorily. Have concerns about delivery after reading prior buyer comments.
    Jan 1, 2015
    A Big thank you to the truck driver who delivered the chair. Chair proving excellent so far.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Jan 22, 2015
    Vendor ignored the delivery request made at the time of order. Multiple contacts with rude support staff at US Medical. After several weeks, direct contact with the delivery service was successful in having the product delivered.