USA Equipment Direct Reviews

12/21/2014
USA Equipment Direct Ratings and User Reviews. USA Equipment Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 12/13/2014.

USA Equipment Direct Rating

More About USA Equipment Direct

Recent Reviews for USA Equipment Direct

• Dec 13, 2014
    It was very clear, straightforward.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Equipment direct had just what I was looking for this is not the first time or the last that I will buy from them, they have meet all of my needs for my house thank you.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    has a lot of stuff
  • Nov 19, 2014
    first time to shop with usa equipment direct and i wish shop again with usa ...
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Nice selection of items good sight
  • Nov 18, 2014
    great phone person--great helper! The gentleman made my decision easy!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    If shipment made on time purchase will be satisfactory.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Prices are reseable
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    The prouduct was cheaper than my orginal supplier and the same quality so thnx you saved me about 300$ thank you agian
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Super experience. Thank you.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 4, 2014
    Delivery cost was way too high.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    you pretty much had everything i was looking for. the only confusion was on the delivery as my home is my business address. also confusion in what freight and gate lift. I assumed gate lift was for heavy stuff but dont know that for a fact.
    Nov 10, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    everyone should buy from USA Equipment Direct
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    Products, pricing, availability, service, all top tens'
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    always available and to made adjustment on my order
  • Oct 8, 2014
    very reasonable fees for herd to find items
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Would like to have confirmed the order details before purchase is finalized.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I do not know first time order It was easy to order and find product. Well built site Wish mine was this good
  • Sep 18, 2014
    great shopping site good description of items.
    Oct 3, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    I ordered a hood vent from those guys and after weeks of waiting I call them. The sales guy was very professional and track down to see what happened. He told me that my hood vent was dropped from the truck so it is damaged but they will send me another one right away and also a tracking number that they fail to send me the first time. Now after a week, I still don't have my hood or a tracking number. I called and left a message that I want my order cancelled. I am disappointed with USA Equipment Direct. I'm waiting to see how it will be resolved and comeback and write more about my experience with them.

From USA Equipment Direct

Leo I see your replaced hood system was delivered on the 8th. Sorry about the Damaged equipment. We got it shipped out and unfortunately the freight company had an accident. I know this is frustrating as it is just as frustrating for us. The ... Read full response »