USOUTDOOR.com Reviews

10/21/2014
USOUTDOOR.com Ratings and User Reviews. USOUTDOOR.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

USOUTDOOR.com Rating

More About USOUTDOOR.com

Recent Reviews for USOUTDOOR.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    Better price than Urban Outfitters, and had more colors of the backpack I wanted stocked than the Burton website.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The website seems to have what I was looking for. I look forward to receiving my merchandise to see the quality and the fit.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    very good prices
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very disappointed in the shipping rates to Alaska. Consider USPS flat rate shipping for these customers!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Very easy, good price options and sales
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Love your little store and your stock a lot of great hiking and travel clothing.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Shopping was easy and quick. I would definitely use their website again
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I was shopping for a northface Denali for my granddaughter. Found the one I loved here and great price.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    its the bomb only place I will EVER SHOP
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I was happy with my first experience on their website.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Store rep was really nice, when I called in
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I am pretty happy with the purchase I made. We are traveling to Florida on Saturday where it is supposed to rain most of the week, and I needed a new rain jacket. Hopefully it makes it here, or I'm afraid I'll have to return it.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    This is my second time ordering from USOUTDOOR and it went swell! The only recommendation I will give is to allow free shipping over $40 to ALASKA as well. Other than that, a great website with quality pieces.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Great first experience
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    Us outdoor would not deliver it to my daughte's' where I am staying for a month. I wanted the skirt while herein New England. They gave me lots of excuses of why. I will not order from them again, and will not recommend them to my friends.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Found a warm coat for a reasonable price!
    Oct 6, 2014
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    You advertised on the web that you had the item so I ordered it. You didn't have it.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great place to buy. Easy and fast.
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    First time buyer. Have not received the product yet.
    Oct 3, 2014
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I tried to purchase some snowboardboots while on a recent trip to the us. I put the order through online, and all was fine. I later received an email saying that my purchase was rejected due to an overseas billing address. Delivery address was Ceasars Palace. I rang and emailed, but was told I could not complete transaction any other way but online. I then attempted to do it online, but the boots had not been put back into the system. I then emailed and was there was a pair in stock, but it would take a couple of days to be put back in the system. As you could imagine, being on holidays time was important, so I purchased the same product from EVO. No problems at all. Rang up and compled the transaction over the phone due to concerns about delivery time frames. I understand there are agreements and issues with selling some products overseas, but why cancel the order? Why could it not be put on hold until verified? Why could the purchase be completed over the phone? The customer service of the company, not the staff as there was only so much they could do, is sadly lacking.