USOUTDOOR.com Reviews

07/02/2015
USOUTDOOR.com Ratings and User Reviews. USOUTDOOR.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.

USOUTDOOR.com Rating

More About USOUTDOOR.com

Recent Reviews for USOUTDOOR.com

• Jul 1, 2015
    Had what I wanted in stock, and placing order was easy.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great online shop!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    First Time shopping here, I am just happy that I found a sweater in the summer for my girl friend! The website was easy to navigate and the price was fair.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Online purchase was super easy! I found exactly what I was looking for and the descriptions of the items was great!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    There is nothing better than the feeling of finding exactly what it is you are looking for in the color you want and the size you need! I'll look here first every time.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My 15 year old son recommended this website for the purchase.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    cant wait for my board!!!
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I had a great experience ordering my swimsuit from USOUTDOOR.com! I can't wait for my purchases to arrive in the mail!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    couldn't find this tent anywhere else!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Purchased this item because could not find it in size elsewhere. First intro to website seems fine
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Great experience so far. The price was great. No tax and no shipping costs!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    When I'm looking for a great value on clothing or other outdoor gear I go to US Outdoor store. I've been shopping there for as long as I've lived in Portland and it has been a combination of great brand and very informed staff who are great at helping locate what works.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Easy to buy, good products. All good. No fuss. Staff service is good over the phone so far.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    easy shopping experience. Only issue I found was that the filter did not work on the mobile site, so was forced to use a desktop
  • Jun 3, 2015
    everything was easy to find and to shop. they have a lot of variety and I'm very pleased with what I bought.
    Jun 13, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Your shipping fees are a lot higher than other websites i.e: backcountry.com, ego.com etc. Maybe that's why they sale out faster.
  • May 26, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for as a gift to my son. Thank you.
  • May 14, 2015
    something is wrong with the address entry area. It wouldn't take me back to the checkout area. It entered 2 duplicate addresses. I had a hard navigating. Also when I made an error in entering my credit card information it would delete my delivery option.
    May 31, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    Awesome prices and selection
    May 24, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I changed order from 8.5 to 9 size boots, 9 are still too snug and I will be exchanging these for 9.5. I have no problems with the order process or the company, just the boots not fitting as expected being same size as prior boots. That is not OUTDOOR's fault. I ordered incorrect size.