USOUTDOOR.com Reviews

03/25/2015
USOUTDOOR.com Ratings and User Reviews. USOUTDOOR.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 204 reviews.

USOUTDOOR.com Rating

More About USOUTDOOR.com

Recent Reviews for USOUTDOOR.com

• Mar 5, 2015
    Great products and good price. Pretty poor that paypal doesn't work.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Great product selection. Evo.com was sold out and you had it plus lower prices
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Thanks, great place to buy
  • Mar 4, 2015
    very good shopping expierience with amazing prices
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Free shipping? 117 Dollars it cost me!! Way overpriced.. Free shipping was why I posted in the first place.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Great Price, easy shopping experience
  • Mar 3, 2015
    The website is really easy to use and visually appealing. I was able to purchase what I wanted within 5 minutes because the search engine within the website is brilliant for providing a variety of options. The prices of the items were cheaper than elsewhere online, so even though next day shipping was a little more than expected, it still ended up cheaper than ordering at another website. There was a little trouble when trying to pay with paypal as it would not allow me to choose what shipping I wanted and kept trying to charge me the cost without shipping so I didn't want to risk submitting the paypal payment just in case I couldn't edit shipping after, thus I had to process my card by typing it all out which was a little inconvenient, but not that big a deal.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Good experience overall, would shop here again!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Best prices on the internet, with no tax and no shipping charges. This is why I shop on usoutdoor.com.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Nice clean site. Very easy to navigate.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I have not received the order obviously since i just placed it, but so far my experience with the order and the free shipping were easey.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great website and range of merchandise. Easy to navigate site. great pricing.
    Feb 28, 2015
    Great assortment and prices
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I ordered the "sulfur" climbing harness because the picture showed a yellow harness. A light green harness arrived. Either the pictures didn't show the proper colors or the harness was mispackaged. If it would be possible to exchange for an actual yellow one I would like to do so but if not I will keep this one.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Very good pricing. Customer Service very helpful
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Up to this point i am very satisfied with my experience with US Outdoor up to this point. I have been looking for a new board for a trip out West and the prices here were the best I found. I'm sure I will remain very satisfied once I receive my board. If all goes well I will definitely be shopping here again.
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    great place to shop on-line
    Mar 1, 2015
    USOUTDOOR.com is a great and efficient on-line shopping experience. Product selection, shipping and even returns are all awesome.