Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews

01/27/2015
Utrecht Art Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Utrecht Art Supplies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 525 reviews.

Utrecht Art Supplies Rating

More About Utrecht Art Supplies

Recent Reviews for Utrecht Art Supplies

• Jan 26, 2015
    Awesome! Amazing prices and products.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The checkout experience was frustrating because I had to choose how to ship back ordered items. I travel often, and did not want to have something delivered while I was gone, so had to choose to cancel those items. Also, when I made that choice, it did not show me a new price for what I was charging. You understand that should be corrected as soon as I made that choice. Its always harder to get something off your charge than put on. Over all, I am very pleased with Utrecht/Dick Blick products and response. My last order had some things that were scratched, and it was taken care of very quickly and professionally.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I am extremely annoyed that the website did not tell me that two of my items were back-ordered. I was only notified after I paid for the items and completed my order.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Wish there were discounts for college students, classes and books are expensive enough.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Iclicked free shipping and they charged me shipping and ther e seemed to be no way to go back and correct
    always very reliable
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Why not allow customers to order using the customer number on the catalog rather than having to go thru the ordeal of recovering a password. Then checkout is ridiculously clumsy. Visit some other sites and see how it is made easy for customer. Don't make me have to register if I don't want to. Takes too long.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Ok well the first of the myriad of problems I had with this order was that the navigation was far too difficult considering I'm on a phone with 4G LTE. There's no excuse for that. Second, you guys have a very limited amount of items, I was lucky to find something that my younger sister(who's an artist) would like for her birthday. Third, the shipping is far too much when you take into account how much I'm spending for how very little I'm getting. And my biggest problem was that when I was done with my purchase I wasn't sent to a confirmation page. I don't know if there was a glitch on my phone or you guys just don't properly handle that but in my opinion that's just not professional at all. I had to go to my bank account to find it. And lastly, hopefully my sister gets her gift for the respective time. I mean, I AM paying a lot for shipping so it should be there no later Friday....
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Pretty happy with my purchases. I recently had an order that was damaged upon delivery, and the person I spoke with on the phone was very helpful and the whole thing was handled well.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great value. Hobbyist to practicing painter (sell some). Back ordered on all items, but patient as I'm stocking up
    Jan 25, 2015
    Order arrived very quickly. Satisfied with the product.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Prices are always comparable or less then other sources.
    Jan 25, 2015
    I purchase these items for my niece. She is very pleased with the items.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Great selection and prices!
    Jan 26, 2015
    Great purchasing experience except the pencils were stated to be in a tin and in fact came in cardboard.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    The site is not very sophisticated, though there WAS an enticing coupon prominently displayed when I visited. The coupon did not indicate in any clear way that it had an expiration. I filled my shopping cart as I found the items I wished to purchase, and when I finally went to make the purchase, the coupon had expired. The shopping cart did not SAY that the coupon had expired, but the discounts disappeared, and when I re-entered the coupon code, the site said that the coupon had "already been used". I phoned the support number to learn that the coupon was no longer available. so altogether, this process cost me about an extra $50 - NOT pleasant.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I love Utrecht. It's nice to have a store to go to with good selection of stuff. As much as this survey seems to question my trust of brick-and-mortar retailers, I will continue visiting Utrecht. Payment methods will improve over time.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    good value, good quality
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great art supply store, but shipping is a little high
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    when a product is backordered and you have to split ship an order, please don't send a catalog with each shipment.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    shouldn't have to do this to check out!

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for your feedback. This survey is completely optional and does not need to be completed to checkout. Clicking the Close (X) button in the upper right corner of the pop-up exits the survey and allows you to proceed. We apologize for any ... Read full response »