Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews

07/27/2015
Utrecht Art Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Utrecht Art Supplies is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 447 reviews.

Utrecht Art Supplies Rating

More About Utrecht Art Supplies

Recent Reviews for Utrecht Art Supplies

• Jul 26, 2015
    I have found that I can always find quality and some hard to find supplies from Utrecht. I use my presentation portfolio when teaching children at the after school program. I love it! I can show the children different styles and techniques and I don't have to worry about the artwork getting ruined. You always have good sales also.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Would have appreciated the extra promised items show on the final tally. I bought the easel because it comes with a free umbrella, but that doesn't show on the order tally, so I don't know if it is coming or not. Also, the only umbrella in the online catalog doesn't look like the image in the email sale photo.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    i was wondering if you sponsored artists. either with supplies or paper, etc.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I moved from LA to Oxnard. I used to shop at Utrecht and Blick all the time. I never had to shop online. I prefer to go to the store and see the merchandise. I need more oil paints, but there was only Alizarin Crimson available, and I usually buy Winsor Newton oil paints. I am disappointed that there are no Utrecht stores in Ventura county.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for taking time out to complete our survey. We offer several lines of oil paint on our website. To view our entire selection, you can click on the paint button then select oil paints. Using the filters on the left side of the page, you can ... Read full response »
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I have been shopping with Utrcht since the 1980s, whether in store (NY & DC) or online. You never disappoint. Thanks for that!

From Utrecht Art Supplies

And you are a valued customer! Thank you so much for the kind words, and for choosing Utrecht!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great site for art supplies!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    there is NO reason for shipping this item (these items) for anything more than 4.95 USPS
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Good Prices on your Frames especially during your sales. Co-Own an art gallery and I turned the others owners on to Ultrech. They were excited about your sales.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I wish there was an opportunity to send a message with the purchase of a gift card! I will not be sending a gift card again from Utrecht. I assume the card will at least print my name as the sender.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for your feedback! We have shared your comments with our web team for further consideration, and want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Has a decent variety of supplies and good deals, and lovely finds that are hard to come by at such a low price. Unfortunately the shipping is taxing if you don't order large quantities.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I was recommended to this site after taking a painting workshop with Heather Michelle.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Utrecht is my preferred art supply retailer
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Whereas coupon made the available product the best deal online, Utrecht should offer faster, cheaper delivery to compete with Amazon Prime.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thanks for your suggestions! We have passed them on to our shipping team for consideration on future improvements to our services!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Half of the roll of linen I have received had roll mark patterns. I have been purchasing Primed Begian linen (type 12) for years and never had such pronounced patterns, but this will not discourage me from order more line in the near future.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

We are sorry to hear this about your linen. A member of our Customer Care team will be contacting you to see if we can help you with a return or exchange. Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    It is hard to evaluate my satisfaction, as I have not received the merchandise. The ordering process was pretty straight forward, which I appreciate.
    Jul 24, 2015
    Being the first time I ordered from Utrecht Art Supplies and my order was not complete, it costs me more time to get all of the product ordered. However, the rep. on the phone was extremely courteous and apologetic. Have not received the two missing items yet, but was assured it would be only 4 business days, so I am waiting.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

We are sorry for the delays on your order. The replacement items are on the way and expected to be delivered in just a couple of days. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Very satisfied with my orders

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thanks for sharing! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I have been a Utrecht customer since the 1980's and have had consistent, positive experiences with the products and the customer service. I needed to consult with two people on the phone before I made my current purchase and they were both extremely professional and helpful. I trust Utrecht's products and service.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I love Utrecht….. been loving them since the 80's.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for your continued support! We look forward to continuing to meet your art supply needs!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Good linen, delivered with no major wrinkles. Thanks team

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thanks for your purchase! We look forward to serving you again soon!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Recommended to me by an artist friend. Good experience, good prices.Overall very satisfied. I will be back.
    Jul 25, 2015
    No comment in particular. Just a overall good experience.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your shopping experience! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our services!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love the colors - I have been using Prismacolor - this is a slight change but I am anticipating satisfaction - I already have the 36-color set, but I need more colors than that
    Jul 25, 2015

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thanks for choosing Utrecht! We hope you enjoy your colored pencils and look forward to serving you again soon!