Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews

10/19/2017
Utrecht Art Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Utrecht Art Supplies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 511 reviews.

Utrecht Art Supplies Rating

More About Utrecht Art Supplies

Recent Reviews for Utrecht Art Supplies

• Oct 04, 2017
    my go to store
    Oct 18, 2017
    Thought I was ordering the largest size of turpenoid you carry. Not what I got--perhaps listing on line was confusing
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I really like what you guys are doing. Keep it up.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I would love to see a larger selection of quality pastel paper.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Utrecht has always been great for art supply basics. I would recommend continuing to sell quality, tell the truth and avoid hyperbole.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Love Utrecht
  • Oct 17, 2017
    very frustrating. Hate the "selection" criteria on left.Confusing when you want a stretched canvas...Went to "search" and When tried to put in what I wanted, Fredrix canvas, Blue Label, Ultra Smooth" Never showed up. Have purchased many of these here before and from this experience, I'm going looking elsewhere.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Quality art supplies at affordable prices. Great selection makes it easy to purchase holiday gifts for my grandchildren.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    This is my first purchase ever, I usually buy from other merchant but I found that Utrecht prices are slightly lower and the website functions a lot better. Can't wait to receive the goodies and see the difference!
    Oct 17, 2017
    This is my first order placed with Utrecht and products were ok except from a MICRON pen that has been delivered in a wrong size. In the order sheet the dimension has been marked right but the package contained a 0.05 mm pen instead of 0.5. Other that that I am satisfied. Wrapping was great and products as expected.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Very satisfied with website and checkout process.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I could not take advantage of the current generous coupon since all the items I got were not eligible for the coupon (unfair since I spent over $100+). Not happy about that, wish I could have gotten the 10% discount...especially since I am a first time customer to this store.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    The shopping experience was easy and efficient. Everything was spelled out completely.
    quick and easy
  • Oct 09, 2017
    There okay.
    Oct 16, 2017
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Great new look for web site.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Some of the items can't be zoomed in on so one doesn't always know how many sheets of paper to the pack-could use a bit more information.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    so far so good.
    Oct 16, 2017
    My order arrived right on schedule and in perfect condition, I wish anyone would offer this product for less...but it was in stock here when I couldn't find it anywhere else! Perfect.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    At checkout, it was having problems with 2 of my credit cards, asking me to check my numbers or enter it again, which I did to no avail. I eventually had to pay with paypal, which uses the same credit card anyways and it went through. It made me wonder if the site was just trying to collect more of my credit card numbers.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I have a Daycare in my home during the week and get very little free time to myself, but I have enjoyed Online Acrylic Painting tutorials for beginners when I get a break, over the past year. I find that I don't have the supplies I need for my next project...and rather than plan a trip to an art supplier across the river (and through the woods!) I decided to try ordering online...Hopefully THIS will be the start of a Beautiful Relationship!
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Need close-ups of paint brushes - could not see tips well enough on smaller brushes.
    Oct 15, 2017
    I live in a fairly remote place - an island in Maine - my supplies generally show up within 2 days of ordering them. AMAZING!