Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews

09/22/2017
Utrecht Art Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Utrecht Art Supplies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 511 reviews.

Utrecht Art Supplies Rating

More About Utrecht Art Supplies

Recent Reviews for Utrecht Art Supplies

• Sep 18, 2017
    I usually shop from Blick's website which surprisingly I find to be easier to deal with for some reason. I think it has to do of the website layout. I looked through Gamblin paints and boards as well as did a search or two. I order from Blick about 8 times a year, usually for a lot more than I did tonight.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Got tip from teacher. She gave me e-mail address for my purchase
    CRAPPY CHECKOUT
    Sep 18, 2017
    CHECK OUT WAS A PROBLEM IT SHOULD BE MADE EASIER. BEST PRICE ON GESSO, VERY SATISFIED
  • Sep 07, 2017
    After checking other art supply stores you seem to have the lowest prices this time and I also needed one particular Utrecht oil paint. With free shipping on this order and no tax you couldn't be beat!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!
    my first art class
    My art teacher recommendations
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Lived nearby to Utrecht on Fourth Ave NYC for a decade. Great selection of quality materials. Glad to be doing business again for a work-related project
    Sep 18, 2017
    After waiting a long time on the Customer Service line, I was told to leave my name and phone so that someone would call me back. No one ever called back.The original issue which seems to have caused the delay was the inversion of my street number 112 instead of 211
  • Sep 07, 2017
    I have purchased art supplies in the past and have been very satisfied. How ever trying to order on line from your site is a bit awkward. also I was not able to print out my order.
    email update was painful
  • Sep 17, 2017
    It would be most advantageous to add CHROMALUX description re. Lumi s/CRI/5500K, etc.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Some sites have free shipping
  • Sep 17, 2017
    This is my first purchase so I don't have any experience with them yet.
  • Sep 11, 2017
    good selection of products, great prices
    Sep 17, 2017
    This was a gift for my son-in-law. He was very happy when it was delivered. It came earlier than expected, which was a plus.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Best place to add to marker collection
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Have be happy with things purchases before and trust it will continue
  • Aug 30, 2017
    i found what i was looking for and it was at a considerable discount. thank you.
    Sep 17, 2017
    it was a lot smaller ( the item ) than i had expected.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Your packing is not good. My last order the artist brushes I ordered were twisted all over the place in the shipping bag, very poor !
  • Sep 16, 2017
    This is a very easy website to navigate. Also, their prices are very competitive compared to what I would find in an art store. It's important to me to find good quality at a lower price. I would much rather give my money to Utrecht Art supplies that a big box company like Amazon or Walmart. They are too big and too greedy. I occasionally will buy 1-2 things from a local store but their prices are too high to purchase everything.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    The only problem was the cards were spread out and not all together so I madeseveral changes to my order as I found other items.
    Sep 16, 2017
    quick service, good choices, order correct.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    happy with the paint and the price.a week or so back I talked with one of your people on the phone who was very helpful.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Wish this store was located in mySure wish this store was located near my home, in W.N.Y.. Also would be nice to be offered a paint coupon ocassionally