Utrecht Art Supplies Reviews

12/03/2016
Utrecht Art Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Utrecht Art Supplies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 598 reviews.

Utrecht Art Supplies Rating

More About Utrecht Art Supplies

Recent Reviews for Utrecht Art Supplies

• Nov 28, 2016
    Utrecht has great prices on the things my daughter loves!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I've checked in as customer before but was not allowed today. Please check this out. It is very time consuming to have to fill everything out again and again. Don't suppose this will work as I now see you ask for no information. But I just placed an order on 11/28/16 at 7:50 am if you care to check
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I was disappointed that there was a shipping charge. Being cyber monday I thought i would not have to pay for it
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I wish there had been 30% off regardless of the amount you bought, especially given its holiday sales. I spent $122.00 and still could not qualify for 30% off. I can only afford to buy so much at a time. I have an artist in the family who is going to art school. Are there any benefits or incentives for returning customers?
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Your packaging of paper is always excellent. Also, hope you don't lose your personal touch. Dick Blick is pretty slick.
    Needed more kit selections
  • Nov 27, 2016
    So far I have had success with my Utrecht art supply orders.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    Great selection of art supplies that was looking for. Great pries
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I like Utrecht's site! Only slight issue, when I changed shipping option, I had to re-enter all my payment and ship data. :)
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Although I'd typed in the coupon code I did not receive the $30 discount. Frustrating waste of time.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I do wish there was a much easier time to see the paints----in colors, have many many on 1 page. Hard to go thru. Put all sets on 1 page--. other than that I love the products and prices……..
  • Nov 26, 2016
    But I do have grandchildren for whom I buy art supplies.
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I've bought from Utrecht in the past (not online) and I always found them to be very competitive with the other art supply stores. Only one comment about product description though about the soft-side Utrecht portfolio. On the red colored one it shows a pencil case attachment and on the other colors it doesn't so I don't know if I'll receive one with the Navy color I ordered. It would be nice to get the pencil case too.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Utrecht is great! I trust that when I buy from this merchant that I am buying quality supplies. Plus the black Friday deals were amazing!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Honestly, this was a pretty awesome experience. Not sure if it's just black Friday sales or what. But, I got some canvas and I've never attempted painting on that before. I'm not a real artist, just hobbies are the best. It was great!
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Nicely designed website that moves you along quickly in finding what you want and check-out quickly.
    Nov 26, 2016

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we value your business!
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Utrecht is a wonderful company -- quality materials and good prices.
    Nov 27, 2016
    Great service, quick delivery, fine merchandise-- I'm a very satisfied customer!

From Utrecht Art Supplies

We're so glad to hear that — thank you for taking the time to write a review!
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Utrecht brand was recommended by an artist friend. I'm anxious to use a better quality acrylic product than I've been using. Hubby is from Brooklyn so I thought that was neat.
    Nov 28, 2016
    The quality of the paint I ordered is wonderful. However, I was not happy with the time it took to get my order. It should have been delivered in 3-5 days and it took almost a month.

From Utrecht Art Supplies

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. As indicated on our website and on your order confirmation, the Utrecht gesso you ordered was out of stock at the time the order was placed. This is why, although the shipping did only ... Read full response »