ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews

04/24/2015
ValuePetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. ValuePetSupplies.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 03/23/2015.

ValuePetSupplies.com Rating

More About ValuePetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for ValuePetSupplies.com

• Mar 23, 2015
    good prices, free shipping with coupon but may take quite a while depending on order.
    Mar 31, 2015
    free shipping from coupon was fast, product arrived in good condition, tried out new toys for dog that were not to successful but not many are. the usual toys were good.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    inform ples if wee-wee dog diapers med size go on sale/promo.
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    No problems or delays with anything I have ordered. Will shop with them again when I am buying pet supplies.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Best prices I could find on the Internet for my cat scratchers AND free shipping! Great customer reviews, too.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Good seller
    Apr 5, 2015
    Real thin bully sticks
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Great Site, Great Product, Great Experience
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Like products I have received so far...priced well
  • Mar 18, 2015
    All was very good. Every thing will be great --when I get !
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Good selection,good price free shipping
    Mar 24, 2015
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Great prices, free shipping, excellent service and fast shipping of products. What more could you want?
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Prices and service are very good
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have been a customer for years. LOVE!! the prices, special offers, variety of products and the code for free shipping. Refer this company to EVERYONE. Will not shop anywhere else for my pets needs. Helen Cochran
  • Mar 9, 2015
    We are very pleased with the quality of items purchased, friendly customer support and competitive pricingood offered.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    ValuePetSupplies is the best. Keep those medium male disposaable wraps, our little guy needs the protection.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great company. Fast accurate service. Excellent prices.
    Mar 14, 2015
    Great value. Fast delivery.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Site is easy to use, prices are reasonable.
    Mar 10, 2015
    Very pleased with overall experience.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    Only on line I have bought dogs treats and not had problems.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Price was great and free shipping!!! Love it
    Mar 12, 2015
    My order arrived quickly. Very satisfied. Thank you
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Your prices are very good and you carry a very large variety of items that I will be purchasing again in the future.
    Mar 12, 2015
    I was looking for good and healthy products (trreats) at reasonable rates....At Valuepetsupplies.com I found what I was looking for. I will be a permanent customer from now on. The prices are excellant and products well worth using...I purchased natural and healthy treats at a great price .... not a ridiculously marked up price as you find elsewhere. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I like the prices, and the offers of free shipping, too many ads around, the save stars can be smaller.
    Mar 9, 2015
    Good customer service, good product prices, slow delivery, I was missing an item in my order.