ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews

11/22/2014
ValuePetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. ValuePetSupplies.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.

ValuePetSupplies.com Rating

More About ValuePetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for ValuePetSupplies.com

• Nov 21, 2014
    Great products at great prices.Never get my pads from any other store.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    up to date items and very easy to follow online my only comment is that i have been very satisfied with the product that i order.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    very pleased with Value Pet Supplies
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great product good for Eva's teeth and my piece of mind
  • Nov 16, 2014
    cannot find a better product for the outstanding price
  • Nov 16, 2014
    the web site needs easier navigation
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Super fast free shipping. Low price. Items packed well for shipping.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great experience and love their products
  • Nov 14, 2014
    ValuePetSupplies is the best website to search and find the best selection of pet supplies at reasonable prices. You won't find a better selection or faster service at any other website. They treat you (and your pets) like you are members of their family!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I love the bulk toy prices - I've ordered before and I'll order again.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    coupons help defray the cost of shipping as well a percentage off the order
  • Nov 9, 2014
    great prices compare to other wb sites
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I am so pleased with this company, especially the prompt shipping. Also the product quality is terrific!!!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Happy to find the male dog diapers-haven't been able to find
  • Nov 8, 2014
    when we got the filters at the store we paid this price of 25.00 for 6 this is a great buy
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    Good products, fast shipping, great customer service.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    I had ordered ValueBull Bully Sticks before and assumed they would be the same made in the USA. We do not feed our dogs treats or food not made in the USA. It is bad enough that we cannot buy any toys in any of the stores we deal with. Guess I will have to learn to improvise. The only toys are made by KONG and I don't think all of those are made in the USA. I order treats from ValuePets and they are made here. Their service is excellent! I asked the lady I spoke with if they could notify me if they received made in the USA Bully Sticks (USOF06JB-50) came in but she said she didn't know if they would get them as they are short on supply from USA.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I really like their website and they have extremely good prices. I will definitely shop here again.
    Nov 12, 2014
    I have used simple solutions extra large pads for my dog for over 2years. I was purchasing them from another company but found your prices were better..Thank you!!
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 9, 2014
    very good product
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I found Value Pet Supplies several years ago and have always purchased the Bully Sticks from them. I like the fact that I can purchase the "odor free" and I can select whatever size and quanity I want. I also like that they let me know when there is a sale on the products that I buy. I will continue to order from them for a long time to come.
    Nov 13, 2014
    Used them for years, appreciate the products I receive and how fast you receive the order.