ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews

12/17/2014
ValuePetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. ValuePetSupplies.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

ValuePetSupplies.com Rating

More About ValuePetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for ValuePetSupplies.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    I always order from ValuePetSupplies. My dogs love their Bully Sticks. The website did seem to be unstable today, not sure why.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love the bully sticks for my basset hound, however they are a bit overpriced.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great products pricing is great, , fast delivery..this company is excellent & I do recommend it to all my pet parents!!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    the home page is very word heavy.... the top of the page especially... it makes it a bit difficult to find things (took me a while to even find the cart)
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good prices, but they don't carry dog apparel.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    AWESOME SITE - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I usually buy pig strips for my boxer @ Walmart but they no longer carry them. So I bought 6 packages for him for Christmas @ a better price with free shipping!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Your prices are really good but you get us on the shipping...Shipping is a lot. Many other stores have cheaper shipping and free shipping above $50...Just a suggestion Also the product Natures Miracle, you only carry the original scent which is a good one but the other good scent they make is Flowery Meadow....Lavender and Citrus Scent smell gross
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I liked their website I was able to filter my search. Since i was a first time buyer they offered a free shipping code if purchase was over $19
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Ordering is easy and prices are affordable.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Reliable service. Timely delivery. Competetive pricing.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Very pleased with availability and price of my chosen item.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Good website and prices, but bulk packages don't match value of buying multiple singles.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great place to do buisness with! Been a customer for years have only had one issue and it was a manufacturer problem not anything to do with value pet supplies!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great value and fast shipping.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was buying this item in a store but they were not getting the size I need.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Have always been satisfied.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Excellent prices and lightning fast free delivery!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I've ordered from VPS quite a few times and have always been happy with my purchases. Prices are just right and usually get free shipping.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Have wonderful experience shopping with Value pet supplies, i've referenced almost all my friends and they also loved it, always good discounts and promotions.
    Dec 8, 2014