ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews

07/23/2014
ValuePetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. ValuePetSupplies.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

ValuePetSupplies.com Rating

More About ValuePetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for ValuePetSupplies.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    I can't attest to the value of the puppy pads, because we have not recieved it yet. However, if the quality is good, it is a great deal!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    These guys are organized, friendly, on point and have a perfect service operating. They understand how to grow the customer service and retention side of a business.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I'm sad about you not having API products. I have to go to other sites and pay more shipping.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    first time user hope it goes well
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Always satisfied with the orders and have the best prices, don't mind waiting longer for the products.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great variety of items and very reasonable prices
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Quite satistied with the selection available to me. The coupon saved me from paying for shipping.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very efficient site, and great products and excellent prices.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I found it really hard to find the product I was looking for even though google listed it for me to begin with. Had to search again after I was directed to your web page.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    producct ordered no pad size given if had this would probably ordered larger quantity waiting for Natures Miracle puppy pads to be available to purchase
    Good products, timely delivery
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Fantastic service....fast, fair pricing, easy ordering, free shipping, good/quality products.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    love this web site, have been ordering from you for years, exellent products,, i thank you, my dogs thank you, i have to clean up less accidents, they hold a lot
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Easy to work with online.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Great people to deal with.Super customer service and fast shipping.What could be better!! When I need pet stuff- ValuePetSupplies.com!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    A really good company!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    very pleased with selection of items and price
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Amazing company... competitive prices, great selection of merchandise and very fast delivery!
    Jul 15, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I'm so happy I shopped around for the product I bought. That's how I found the great deal you had on this product! Definately pleased with the purchase price on your site and FREE SHIPPING!!! I will recommend my friends to shop on your site too!
    Jul 16, 2014