ValuePetSupplies.com Reviews

07/08/2014
ValuePetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. ValuePetSupplies.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 108 reviews.

ValuePetSupplies.com Rating

More About ValuePetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for ValuePetSupplies.com

• Jun 16, 2014
    Discovered Value Pet Supplies on line. Have been very happy with their pricing, their selections, the free shipping coupon and, even though shipping is free, my order always arrives sooner than expected. Highly recommend this company.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Seems to be a great buy
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Very good product. Very satisfied.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I am really hoping you have what I purchased in stock as I have heard that the manufacturer has discontinued my product. The selection of products is great on your site and it is pretty easy to find what you are looking for. I would definitely recommend this site to other pet owners.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I always have problems with the site at check out. But very pleased with speed of delivery and products ordered. I have an elder dog in failing health. The meds and bully sticks I order help to make my pooch comfortable.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I recommend the Value Pet Supplies site to all my friends and family.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I really don't want any magazines if I have to pay $2 to process each of them. As far as I'm concerned, that is a scam.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    This is a great company with lots of great items for sale and always are having sales
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Great deal...my dogs love,em
  • Jun 2, 2014
    i am extremely satisfied with the ease of shopping with valuepetsupplies.com & will definitely shop with them again.
    Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 10, 2014
    Best wireless system out there.. easy set up.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Would like to see more deals on "bulk" quantity items.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I have been shopping at Value pet supplies for over 3 years, because they have the best prices on puppy pads, made in the USA.
    Jun 11, 2014
    Been shopping at Value Pet Supplies for years, great quality, great prices and shipping communications. Best price on puppy piddle pads.
  • May 31, 2014
    I found most all of what I was looking for and I got free shipping for $19 or more. I like free shipping at a low minimum purchase.
    Great greenie prices.
  • May 31, 2014
    My health makes going out to shop too difficult. I'm very grateful ValuePet has provided a way to care for my pet.
  • May 30, 2014
    My info kept getting zapped out when I tried to complete order. The ordering part was so frustrating that I almost gave up. All my complaints are about the ordering process on website -- it sucked:(
  • May 18, 2014
    I just love it!!!!
    Jun 2, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    So far the puppy pads have been great and economical. Very easy to order and go thru the checkout process. Your website is very user friendly and gives all the information I needed about the products.
    Jun 8, 2014
    I was disappointed with the puppy pads. They are very slick and unless you tape the pads to the floor, they move every time one of my dogs get on them to use. Hopefully, the next order I make will be made differently. I am still going to buy from Value PetSupplies and see what happens. When I buy, I buy a lot. My order was between $400.00 to $500.00.