Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

08/31/2015
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 765 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

• Aug 31, 2015
    When it came time to check out, it was unclear how do that if you did not already have an account user name and password.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    We get your catalog in the mail and am always looking page by page. With a lot of dreams attached to each page. I like the image sizes, they gave me a good idea of the details in the items that I purchased. Plus the discount was a really plus
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I think your shipping charges are way too high! It will make me think twice about ordering from this site....in other words it will a comparative factor.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I thought it would be hard to find replacement glass for my china cabinet . I was'nt shore how to measure the glass needed even tough though the mail .
    Of the myriad catalogues I receive, Van Dyke's is a favorite
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I LOVE your products and only use your products. But...I HATE your shipping prices. They are way too expensive and makes the costs of the items sometimes not worth buying from you.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Shipping seemed a little high for a small purchase, but great selection.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Easy to find what I needed and you actually had it!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Loved the variety of selection
  • Aug 30, 2015
    A great source for rustic, old world, or castle type décor.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I love the variety of products available from Van Dyke's Restorers. Much better experience shopping online with Van Dyke's than visiting the local big box store.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I love that you have hard to find items at reasonable prices. Thank you for sending reminders, sales, promotions and fliers.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    this latch is exactly what my wife was looking for
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I bought rush, I wish in the description it would have said how thick it was, just for my peace of mind
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Your variety was extent and unite, I feel in love once I saw the dragonflies in the brackets, they will support A glass shelf in my half bath.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Once placing an item in the cart and selecting "Continue Shopping" I was sent back to the "Home" page rather than to the previous page I had just shopped on. Slightly inconvenient.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    wonderful selection of period hardware with very reasonable prices that make this site a good one to go back to
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Great selection, great quality
  • Aug 28, 2015
    shipping is a screaming ripoff. I only purchased item from you because it was not available from anyone else.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very happy with purchases!!