Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

01/29/2015
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 468 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

• Jan 29, 2015
    Very well designed and user friendly site Thankyou
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Search should be easier, type in wood vent and nothing. Type in wood register 2options.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I was surprised that you do not have Pay Pal billing option at all.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Love all the iron fixture!!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Easy site to navigate, kind of pricey
    Jan 19, 2015
    On time, good tracking and order process, low quality hinges.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Excellent range of products, good service.
    Jan 27, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I love all of the merchandise that you have to offer and I will be ordering more!
    Jan 14, 2015
    I love the items that I ordered! They look exactly like I thought they would! :-)
    Very easy experiance
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Great selection of items.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Accidently entered the incorrect address information and their customer service rep quickly corrected my error. Thank you!
    Jan 26, 2015
    The item I ordered is on back order. It would have been helpful if the availability of this item or lack thereof was noted when I ordered it. It is holding up a project and wasting my valuable time.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    a lot to offer--I have been shopping on line for hours looking for the item I bought
    Jan 18, 2015
    I ordered a set of hinges and when they came in one was bent and so unable to use. I emailed a picture of the ill made item and I received a new set within a few days. I did not have to bother returning the ill functioning hinges which was nice. Problem was solved quickly.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Have ordered before and loved the knobs. This time I ordered additional items in addition to the the knobs I was ordering to replace ones on an antique cabinet. The quality I have founds so far is great!
    Jan 16, 2015
    The knobs I got as part of the order could not be more perfect. One item still has not arrived and I don't know if I will like it.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    very happy with this purchase today
    Jan 24, 2015
    Very happy with this purchase have ordered in the past and will order again.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    They have things I'm looking for.
    Jan 18, 2015
    I was pleased with the quality and timely delivery.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Nice, easy to use site. Good selection and value.
    Jan 22, 2015
    This company offers very good quality merchandise at reasonable prices. I ordered wooden corbels and iron brackets for a basement pub project; they are exactly how I hoped they would be - well made and nicely finished. They also arrived very quickly.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 16, 2015
    Shopped with them for years. Great selection- good prices. Would highly recommend.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 16, 2015
    very good selection. perhaps the best.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I really like there products just what I was looking for .
    Jan 22, 2015
    It was very Easy to order and order can on time and looked just like the picture that was in the catalog was very pleased
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Enjoyed the wide selection of styles and sizes in cabinet hardware.
    Jan 13, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Jan 24, 2015
    Good experience overall however, when I order something and it is on backorder it would be nice to know that right away instead of several weeks later.