Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

07/02/2015
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 715 reviews.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

• Jul 1, 2015
    Great Website and good quality ordering system.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    You have many choices for a part I had not been familiar with until I purchases a old house.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    So happy that I found exactly what I needed on your website. The product I was looking for was not available in any local stores in my area. First time visiting Van Dyke's Restorers and will be recommending to my friends for hard to find items.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    My last two orders were backordered. Very frustrating. If you are going to sell it, STOCK IT!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great products, great service. A nice resource for restorers.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Just wish you had paypal
    Love to build Furniture
  • Jun 30, 2015
    it is very difficult to purchase glass shades that can fit the lamps I have. I purchased two the wrong size which I hope to sell/
  • Jun 30, 2015
    More dimensions should be available if you can customize key blanks of antique style locks. If I could be reasonably certain I would get what I need by describing the specifications or see detailed diagram with measurements confidence would be such I could recommend or purchase more with limited risk. No information was available prior to entering billing date for charges ie, shipping, handling, taxes.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have used Van Dykes over the years ansd found them to be very reliable.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I am a long time user of Van Dyke's Restorers and they are the only ones I know of selling this type of products. I am a master craftsman in wood and have always been very pleased. This is first time ordering on line and found it very easy. Thank you
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I think your website needs some improvement regarding navigation. I could not find some of the products that I know you carry in your catalog. Also your shipping charges are unreasonably high for 1 small, lightweight item.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    You can say my wife's and my hobby is working and doing projects to our home. I found your website looking for rustic nail heads. I showed my wife your website and she went nuts. Bad idea, our project list just got bigger. We're looking forward to receiving our first order and doing our first project with Van Dyke's Restorers. I'm sure it will not be our last.
    Easy to order
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great web site! Awesome products! Nice selection! quick delivery!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    can't wait for the new return air grilles to be installed. I've been looking at them for over a year!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I'm a little disappointed that it seems your selection has decreased over the years. Also, it would be helpful to provide more product information, like what's included in lock sets and other items with components.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Had seen Van Dykes catalogs in the past. This item came up during an internet search.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent variety of products and quality. Website can be difficult to navigate. Keyword selection is difficult and can result in many additional unrelated products coming up. Overall though, purchasing online was fine. Also found shipping costs high - $15.00 to ship 6 wooden knobs. I would have purchased locally but was unable to find them. Purchasing these knobs online was not my first choice.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Product size beside the item would be helpfull
    Jul 1, 2015
    This was a small initial order. I had a friend coming from Indiana to our home on Ontario Canada so I had the parcel shipped to her Indiana home . The website said all items were in stock and would be shipped in a few days, which was perfect. Unfortunately, 1/2 the order was back ordered and missed my friends departure. Now I have to pay for your shipping and also pay to get it shipped to Bobcaygeon Ontario anday extra duty, all because the web site was not updated.