Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

03/27/2015
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 267 reviews.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

• Dec 30, 2014
    I was so pleased to find the knobs I have been looking for. The customer service person insured they could deliver the knobs by the end of January even though the line is being discontinued. I have been looking for this particular knob to match my pulls purchased in November 2014. Van Dyke's came through for me.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    There was a glitch when trying to checkout with a promo code. The site initially applied the promo code but upon clicking continue to the page where we entered our shipping/billing address and credit card information, the promo code was no longer applied and wouldn't allow us to add again, indicating that only one promo code was allowed. We worked through the glitch ultimately but wanted you to be aware. We have been very happy with your product in the past and are excited about our order. Thanks for your unique products.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    It would be very helpful if dimensions were shown on exploded views of hardware, so the buyer can be certain that it will fit their situation. It would also be helpful to provide a glossary of of hardware terms to aid buyers in finding the correct piece of hardware. For instance, I was looking to replace old cabinet catches, but didn't know what they were called. (Catches, it turns out.) Also, if something only comes in one color, why bother with a drop-down menu? Lastly, when I first clicked the 'Buy' button, the items did not appear in the Cart. I had to do it twice before the items were in the cart.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    great source for all cabinet/door hardware. also great source for misc household repair needs.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    The selection is excellent. Am waiting to enjoy the quality.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Check out was a problem. I had a $10. coupon. When i used it the cost of the item increased by $12. I had to choose between starting over or paying an additional $2. I've been a fan of Van Dyke's in the past and did not want to start over so I paid the additional $2.00. Ed
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I've used Van Dykes in the past and they have one of the best selections of restoration hardware and accessories that I have seen in one catalog. In general if your looking for restoration supplies look here first. I recommend them to other Restorers constantly. I have been restoring furniture since 1969.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    VanDykes has those hard to find products with great craftmanship that fit the budget.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    When I have received the item it looks as good if not better then in pictured catalog.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    This was my first online experience with Van Dyke's Restorers products. I was very pleased to find a number of choices for the product that I needed.
    Great Items for Historic homes
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Hard to find items on line .used book to find items
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Great place for those working on home improvement and for antique lovers.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    First time shopping and was supprised at all the different products you carry
  • Dec 28, 2014
    At Checkout you should be able to also review the technical data related to the product purchased. For example, I purchased 3 1/2 in center to center drawer pulls, but the checkout review would not let me confirm the size purchased. I could have mistakenly clicked on a 3.0 in or 3 3/4 inch center to center pull. Being able to confirm the size of the product purchased could save time and money in returns, if a mistake were made. :-)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 28, 2014
    I ordered a number of cabinet hardware items. None of them appeared to be out of stock, nor was any indication given that something couldn't be shipped/delivered in a timely manner...until AFTER I placed my order. Now, I've received 1/3 of my order, and I haven't heard a thing from Van Dyke's regarding the other 2/3. Of course, they've had no problem charging me for the entire order I placed.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    Have not received my order