Van Dyke's Restorers Reviews

05/05/2015
Van Dyke's Restorers Ratings and User Reviews. Van Dyke's Restorers is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 459 reviews.

Van Dyke's Restorers Rating

More About Van Dyke's Restorers

Recent Reviews for Van Dyke's Restorers

• Apr 4, 2015
    Wonderful place to find items needed to do restrations
  • Apr 4, 2015
    so far so good, after I recieve merchandise I can better tell.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I loved you product and the catalog items were very appealing. We are putting in a very rustic 8' double door drive way and a man gate for our pool man we wanted wrought iron fixtures to accent the beautiful design my husband had built into the gates. Your products were perfect. I'm so excited for them to arrive to finish off the gate. I found your site and found exactly what I wanted but to satisfy my husband I did look around at other sites to compare but I kept your page open for over 8 days and always came back to your products. So you were the winners and I am praying the quality is as good as it looks. thank you for such great pictures to look at to see the quality workmanship.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I greatly appreciate the reproduction hardware that looks like vintage hardware. Great job, overall....great prices!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Not sure why I didn't have an option for expedited shipment..
  • Apr 3, 2015
    It was VERY difficult to find specifications for the door knob I was interested in. It took over a WEEK to receive the info via email and by then, frankly, I had given up hope. It caused me a lot of hassle looking elsewhere meanwhile. The people in the call center have no information about the products. More info should be included on the website.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Seems to be OK, waiting to see quality of items ordered.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I am looking forward to receiving my purchase
  • Apr 2, 2015
    van dykes has items that you cant find elsewhere.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    have ordered before and I was very pleased with the products
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I found pretty much what I was looking for. I needed some wooden casters to go on an old Victorian wash stand. I did find them but, unfortunately, they don't swivel. I can deal with that. The new ones will look so much better than the cardboard that is currently holding up one corner. I'm happy Van Dyke's Restorers had these casters.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    i would like to see some appli., with heart symbols
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Have bought items from Van Dyke's for more than 30 years which included furniture, light bulbs, hardware etc. and always been pleased with the service and quality of the products.
    Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    The product ordered did not fit the application of my needs. The dimensions did not fit. The cabinet lock was fine just the wromg size for my needs. You do not have a size to fit my needs. The customer service rep was very cordial and helpfull
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Great place to shop for specialty items
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I wish there were a less expensive shipping option for something tiny, such as USPS First Class. Slower is fine.
    Apr 3, 2015
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    provided service as expected. will return in the future for business.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    The item was not shipped on March 20 when indicated on order and on contact we find estimated shipping date is now April 22nd. We should have been notified of the delay.