Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

01/20/2017
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 454 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Jan 20, 2017
    Vat19 is one of the best out-there stores, to get weird/extremely awesome gifts at low prices. When I have a friend that likes awesome and crazy products, I go to Vat19.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Good job hope I get the pa k age in the mail
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I loved the gift I ordered. I will have alot of fun with it. The ordering process was simple and quick.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    my son has been talking about VAT19 for weeks now. last week I finally got on the site with him and my daughter and we watched so many videos and they want one of everything on the site and I saw a few things that I would like as well. so with that being said I will be spending a lot of time and money on the site.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Vat19 is a very awesome website where i can now go to find cool, wacky gifts for my family. I enjoy their products and will continue to shop on this online site.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Saw this on youtube, looked it up, worth it!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This is the BEST website ever!!!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    really good really interesting site even fun to just explore without buying anything hope this is not the last time i buy from you
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I like the look and sound of the umbrella. I also like the wacky video and the exhortation to press the button if I feel so compelled.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I was a little upset running into a variety of things I've punched in a basic gas station and target 😢 thinking I got the most unique gifts ever. I found mana-tea at a gas station, a heat changing cup at target and a few other I cannot think of off the top of my head. Other than a few not so amazingly unique feelings I loved how unusual my gifts were. I got my cousin a gift, who is on her third year of dental school, I was taking medical terminology and we were doing some inside jokes about how tough memorizing things was, so I got her the balloon dog anatomy puzzle!!! She texted me right after she put it together stating she loved how neat it was!😁 thanks vat19 crew!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Vat19 is a great website, the products range from fun to functional and all of the are awesome! (where have I heard that one before) either way they should keep doing what they are doing!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    i love vat19, and i have told almost all my friends about it. I'm almost always on your website, and i love all your products. when i order a product, i can't sleep until it gets here. i am always so excited.
    Very Creative Options, Shipping Is Expencive
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Love the videos! They make shopping for new and unusual items much easier.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    you guys are really awesome and youare very creative with your items. keep it up guys you are gold.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Site is great, when I was a kid I always had silly putty, and now it makes a great stress reliever and looks good rather than some bland generic kind.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Nice job guys u are awesome
  • Jan 4, 2017
    don't stop but being a little less expensive would be nice
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I found out about you on youtube and have allen in love with this commpany ever since. Thank you for such an awsome thing in my life!
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Kids love your YouTube channel and your website! Thank you!!
    Jan 18, 2017
    My boys love your website! Thank you!!