Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

01/28/2015
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 496 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Jan 28, 2015
    Great products on very good prices!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    There is a great variety of both hilarious and interesting things.. that actually are useful!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    It is very good for children and adults.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    We've had wonderful experiences buying from Vat19, our kids love your products.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I really enjoy all the things Vat 19 has to offer. I cannot find many of your products anywhere else! I see some of them on Pinterest and I Just had to order them! Overall, I enjoy using Vat 19 and the emails I get from Jamie every now and then! The only thing is that a lot of things are sold out a good amount of the time and it's a bit irritating that it happens but other than that I am overall satisfied.
    nice and awesome
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Love this site.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    you need to include other under your "male" "female" options. NOT cool to not have a 3rd option.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    This site is so cool and i just wanted to buy everything but my job doesn't give me enough money for everything that i want so i just the best that i wanted.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Such fun, unique items! My kids and I love to watch the product videos!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love the variety of unique gifts. was looking for something different than just the usual plain gift for a birthday present, this site was perfect for that. Definitely has became one of my favorite sites for buying items online.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    M kids love this site!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    So far, this is by far the most i've laughed while shopping online, I'm really bad at gift giving, and vap19 is kinda starting to change that, because of all the many awesome stuff... so much fun to shop. Thanks
  • Jan 21, 2015
    you guys are awesome
  • Jan 20, 2015
    You guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I love the look of their gifts, I actually had a moment where I thought I would buy 2 tins of the putty. I was not happy though with the price of the shipping, but I guess that from where it's shipping it's just expensive. Otherwise, I may end up buying more products from this site, really like it.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I knew about the giant gummy bear for a long time now, but I finally cracked, and got it.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    The entertaining video clips for each items is way cool and helps me see the products in action. Awesome marketing! Thank You
  • Jan 17, 2015
    i hope the gummy bear is really good
  • Jan 6, 2015
    AWESOME! a bit expensive tho...
    Jan 23, 2015