Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

05/02/2015
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 195 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• May 2, 2015
    Awesome site!!! my daughter directed me to Vat19! I'm extremely pleased she's found you!! I love any type of unusual product! -as we all do!
  • May 2, 2015
    Love the videos,and love the stuff. Maybe send out points or some membership stuff for people who continuley purchase from you
    You guys are the best
  • May 1, 2015
    My grandson showed this website to me and ask for a couple of the games. I really like the ease of ordering and I like that the prices are right on the spot for that item. No gimmicks. We'll see if the game is as fun as it looks and if so we will be ordering more
  • May 1, 2015
    I like this store because they have some interesting stuff that I cant find elseware.
  • May 1, 2015
    This website is a very well organized system. I love VAT19's products and going to be buying again!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    If it was a potato, it would be a good potato
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I love Vat19.com. They're really nice (Via twitter). They're also very funny and give a good description of the product. The prices are very low and I've bought more than 6 products from them.
    You guys ROCK!!!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    First ever purchase, hence, I have no justifiable commentary.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Well, considering that my almost 21 year old son has mentioned the giant gummy worm quite a few times to me I feel impelled to buy it for him. He is worth at least one giant gummy worm to me.
    vat19 is awesome.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    My children love the products that Vat 19 have to sell and they are always wanting to buy items from Vat 19.
    vat19 is a awesome place but its a little pricey to me
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I like Vat19 a lot. I firmly believe that they have a lot going for them and are by far among my favorite merchants to buy things from. I really like what they sell and how they constantly update their inventory with new things. They really stay on top of their game. And their advertising videos are phenomenal. they are one of the only "advertisements" that I look up. And I quote advertisements because they don't even feel like advertisements, they're just hilarious and awesome. Their Q&A on the products is really nice too. They handle the products with just the right sense of humor blended with professionalism. I haven't had any issues ordering from them either. They're always quick ,efficient, and easy. If anything I feel like the cost on certain items is a bit expensive, but it's always unique items at a very good service. All in all I'm extremely satisfied with them.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It's for grandson whom I know will light up his face and warm his heart.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great place to order really fun and unique things!
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Awesome, funny and lovely. Thanks vat19
    Apr 29, 2015
    I can now say that I bought something from VAT19 and I was not disappointed!!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I love the youtube videos, they always make me laugh and usually get me interested in the products even more. I shared one of the videos with someone very close to me and they just seemed so excited about it so I bought it and am shipping it to them and I am so excited for them to get the Khet board game. It looks so fun and I cannot wait to see his face when he opens it. Thank you so much. :)
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    My son loved his gummy worm.