Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

07/23/2014
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 505 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Jul 15, 2014
    My son loves your site, videos and products. So the birthday boy gets a gift certificate for his favorite site :)
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I really love the eccentric and fun gifts to choose from on Vat19.com! The prices are reasonable, and make everything worth it! The videos are hilarious, also. Keep up the good work, Vat19.com!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Great, cannot wait to get my shark
    Keep selling cool stuff!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    the video demos are awesome!
    I love Vat 19, they have amazing products that never cease to amaze me
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Vat19 is really one of the greatest shopping websites I've ever used, their videos are informative and hilarious, their products are interesting and high quality yet affordable and desirable. Vat19 is an amazing website and I will continue to shop there
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Very interesting and should be lots of fun!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Vat19 is a website full of awesome products especially the food items and some products like the credit card knife which is really helpful. I really like enjoying watching their videos cause it's funny and very convincing to buy. The owner Jamie is so funny and nice. Literally the best and funniest boss I've seen.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Your amazing product videos are the star of this site, and make me want to step up my video production game.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I absolutely love Vat19. It is easy to buy things, and their products are perfect for me! Most of my friends shop on online clothing stores, but I love Vat19! I have also recommended Vat19 to a bunch of my friends!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The gifts were fun and amazing. Will definitely be looking for Christmas items. Found a fun gift for everyone.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I think the site is very clever and I love the videos. Definitely will be using it again if I ever need anything curiously awesome. Have also referred friends and sent them links to some of the videos. The only thing I would look at changing are the shipping options, we have a fedex account but couldn't use it to overnight the purchase, I ended up doing the regular shipping for 8 of the soccer balls, but have to get two from another site that can overnight them using my fedex account. That is the only thing.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    My kids love the website, the videos - and the products. Great gifts for my kids.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I love everything they sell on this website, I can't wait until I get my squishables in the mail. I had also bought one for my friend, she'll like it without a doubt too.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    The prices are amazing, the things come fast!
    Jul 11, 2014
    It was nice, but shipping costed about as much as what I bought! Eh..
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I bought the beer boot for my mom because she found the video enormously funny. I'm confident it will arrive on time and intact and I know she'll love it.
    Jul 13, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Love everything on your website!!
    Jul 13, 2014
    They were great! Awesome quality. Delivered sooner than expected! So fun to play with! Look forward to buying fron &ere again!!!!!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    My son always wanted to have this products, I'm happy this is a serious company and they delivered the items correctly.