Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 223 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Sep 20, 2015
    Although the cost was a little high I Was extremely happy with the content I received, and the price compared to other vendors was actually perfectly reasonable even then. I'm buying this stuff for my girlfriend and it's the ultimate collection of things that she would enjoy. I plan on coming back for Valentines day too. :)
  • Sep 19, 2015
    These are some bizarre cool products that I enjoy to use and have for a fair amount of price to pay.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    There were at least 2 products that I wanted to order, but they were out of stock. :( (boo hoo) Stock up...your quite popular!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    VAT19 has everything for the young, and the young at heart, Awesome site!
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I just love the variety of items that can be found on the site! I generally check back once a week to look at the new stuff.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    First time buyer but love the videos!
  • Sep 17, 2015
    We'd like to see more choices!
    I love the crazy gifts.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    im 13 i love u vat 19 ifor halloween im getting 5 5 pound gummy bears and given them to kids like jon did
  • Sep 16, 2015
    The experience was good. I will continue shopping on this store.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    just add "price" to sort items
  • Sep 14, 2015
    It's a solid sight, and I would even go as far to say that they are awsome. If you're in the market for a gift anywere between quirky and fun to usefull and fun, this is a great site.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Very cool page to buy awesome gifts!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Vat19 is a wonderful site. My experience was quick, easy, and satisfying when I brought my products. I will DEFINITELY be returning!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    it's a very nice store
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I have had lots of fun with these items from Vat19. It is what has saved me and my friends from boredom multiple times. Also makes them think I am abnormal, still great.
    Sep 14, 2015
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i love vat19 i have gotten a gummy worm from here and i loved it will always love to buy from this site.
    Sep 11, 2015
    I love vat19 i do plan on getting more items like the one i have.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Vat19 has great items that I can't seem to get enough of. I love getting emails on new and great gifts!
    Sep 20, 2015