Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

02/05/2016
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 435 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Jan 1, 2016
    My son loves this site
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Awesome selection of interesting gifts on Vat19. A friend of mine referred me to the site, and I proceeded to buy my husband all his birthday presents from it! Very excited to receive and gift them! I will add as a possible improvement to the site, and the only issue I encountered throughout the entire shopping experience, was that when having added an item to the shopping cart, there was no continue shopping button that I could see, (preferably one that brings you back to the page you were looking at). Very minor detail, but does make for easier online shopping. On the whole site, choice of products, and checkout, very pleased!
  • Dec 31, 2015
    it's a fun and quirky site. it's enjoyable just to browse through the website and i love all the fun weird and awesome things i can buy
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Fun site! My kids love your YouTube videos. They were excited to pick out a few items from your site with their Christmas money.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Love the variety of gifts. Great site for finding something unique.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    cool gifts - the kids love it - wish more of the stuff was in stock
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Vat19 is a very interesting site that i came across a couple years back. My friends showed me the Youtube channel and i was enthralled buy the idea of these items. I loved the quirkiness of the videos and the products. I decided to make a purchase after a friend brought it back up, and now seeing I am an adult, I am glad i made this purchase.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I've always loved watching the various commercials provided by Vat19 on their youtube channel.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Awesome videos about their products so you know exactly what your getting and how it works.
    Jan 3, 2016
  • Dec 19, 2015
    My 15 year old daughter first told me about Vat 19. We've purchased gifts there in the past and have always had great results. I'm getting her some Christmas gifts now.
    Jan 2, 2016
    One of the products I had intended to order for my daughter was out of stock, but she was just as happy with the sushi erasers by themselves. She had originally wanted both the sushi erasers and the dessert erasers, but apparently the dessert erasers were very popular.
  • Dec 19, 2015
    The purchase was for an out of stock item. Despite the item being out of stock it was easy to complete the transaction when the item became available.
    Jan 2, 2016
    Things worked out OK given the that the item was initially out of stock.
    We love your videos.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Cool and fun. My son is crazy about your youtube ads!
    Jan 4, 2016
  • Dec 14, 2015
    more coupons per week!!!
    Jan 1, 2016
    Good product but you could add more coupons per month
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I've been subscribed on YouTube for quite some time, but never purchased any of your fun and quirky products. I've finally made a purchase and plan to make a purchase again, and this time for myself!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    I was sad my stuff didn't arrive by Christmas and that I couldn't afford a multi-colorful glowy unicorn light. But it's Christmas and shipping is crazy and they were honest about shipping times. Not being in the continuous U.S. I'm used to it. The stuff has arrived, and it's all good.