Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

09/30/2016
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 101 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Aug 21, 2016
    this is super awesome!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    i love you website but can you please make the prics lower for everything
  • Aug 20, 2016
    My son watches the Vat19 You Tube videos all the time. I am a teacher and I love science so when he showed me one of the videos I couldn't wait to try out the putty. I would love to see more items on the website. It can be challenging to find unique gifts so this will be my go to place!
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Vat19 is an amazing idea for a website, putting so many amazing, fun, and interesting products in one place in such an easily navigable website. Plus, their Youtube videos and the amount that they put themselves out there personally in them is great and a great way to show off all of their different products.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I find the Vat19 youtube videos highly amusing (favorite employee is Eric he's quite funny) and all the Curiously Awesome Gifts are ingenious. I think it would be so much fun to work at Vat19.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Absolutely love Vat19. I've ordered twice in the last couple weeks and will definitely be ordering much more in the future, especially for gifts!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    This Site is awesome found pocketknife style key holder for way cheaper then some other place and this had more features. Will definitely come back here for stuff that I will find awesome but my wife will think "thats ok."
  • Aug 9, 2016
    I love vat 19 when I grow up I want to work at Vat19!!!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Great job with the videos
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Awesome selection of curiously awesome products and the descriptions/videos regarding the products are informative AND entertaining.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    I love Vat19 you guys are great!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 18, 2016
    I may not be impressed but my granddaughter sure likes your stuff.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    My son actually found this site and had me watch the video. This is a gift my son wanted to buy.
    Aug 11, 2016
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    It was a b-day present for my mom so I haven't actually put it to use myself but am sure she'll like it.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 7, 2016
    Love your website. We will be returning to purchase more fun stuff. Your product videos are second to none!
  • Jul 24, 2016
    i love joey. please tell him i love him. he's great and deserves great things.
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 23, 2016
    They have an amazing selection of products that I couldn't have found anywhere else.
    Aug 7, 2016
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    My son loved his ninja mug so much he posted it on instagram.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Loved how it linked to Amazon to pay
    Aug 5, 2016
    It was a gift for my grandson and he was so happy.
  • Jul 18, 2016