Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

09/04/2015
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 246 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Aug 12, 2015
    Very fun and awesome site!!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    The thing that vat19.com has are awesome.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Awesome gifts but a bit too pricey.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    The videos are amazing and fun and that's really why I decided to buy something.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    this is a great website to order gifts
  • Aug 10, 2015
    This was the easiest online order I have ever placed and I shop online a lot! Thank you!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Great and original gift ideas
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Fantastic approach to providing details for products in a fun innovative way.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    The wallet I purchased lasted me 3 years and is just starting to wear a hole in the corner so I am re ordering a new one because I love this wallet.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    awesome ideas for some of the items
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I love the videos explaining the products! When I buy something I get exactly what I expect nothing less!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I think that yall should work on the shipping price yall need to price how dificult the shipping and handling its like saying im ordering a little due that cost 4 dollars and the shipping is flippin 5 dollars!!!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I love Vat19 and I am defiantly telling my friends about this site!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I love this type of company- that has a lot of merchandise that make perfect gifts. It was a lot easier than getting out of the house and shopping for this item. BTW any merchandise you can put on your site that has to do with STAR WARS would be highly appreciated. While this purchase was a gift, I shop A LOT for STAR WARS memorabilia and other movie and television collectibles. Thank you for your time.
    Aug 13, 2015
    I found just what I wanted. It was easy to order, and I didn't have to run all over the place looking for the merchandise!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    You Guys Are The BEST! I would definitely shop back here soon!
    Aug 9, 2015
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great site I found online through a google search and am glad I did! Had something I could not find anywhere else on the internet, I'm excited for my glasses to come in!
    Aug 13, 2015
    I found glasses I had been looking for for forever on Vat19 and they were exactly what I was looking for! A great experience overall
    I hope it's fun!
    Aug 8, 2015
    So great
  • Jul 29, 2015
    As always excellent products! keep them coming as people love them! and thanks for the birthday coupon !!
    Aug 11, 2015
    I loved the perfect drink! My GF is enjoying a lot of the possibilities that this devices gives us! A must get!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    All I can say is Jamie is a hoot on Awesome Time.
    Aug 11, 2015