Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

02/18/2017
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 452 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

greatness
    Jan 25, 2017
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Found what I was looking for at a price that seemed reasonable and did not look any further.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    My grandson loves your site. He ordered the same items on Christmas day with money he received for Christmaso. but the mailman delivered it to the wrong address, and even tho I contacted you and my daughter contacted the P.O., nothing could be done about it. So I am re-ordering (and re-paying!) for the items again.. So sad when the P.O. makes mistake and kids suffer, so grandma has to pay twice. (for total of $80.94)
    Jan 23, 2017
    I had to order and pay for items twice. Mailman delivered to wrong mailbox...nothing to be done about it.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    This serviced is great. A lot of choices.
  • Jan 04, 2017
    awesome site all looks good
    Jan 22, 2017
  • Jan 21, 2017
    My 10yr old is a huge fan!!!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Keep up the good work?
  • Jan 09, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    I do like vat19 there are alot of items that are expensive and my order took two weeks and my second order still has not come in.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Good job hope I get the pa k age in the mail
  • Jan 18, 2017
    my son has been talking about VAT19 for weeks now. last week I finally got on the site with him and my daughter and we watched so many videos and they want one of everything on the site and I saw a few things that I would like as well. so with that being said I will be spending a lot of time and money on the site.
  • Jan 02, 2017
    Kids love your YouTube channel and your website! Thank you!!
    Jan 18, 2017
    My boys love your website! Thank you!!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Vat19 is a very awesome website where i can now go to find cool, wacky gifts for my family. I enjoy their products and will continue to shop on this online site.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This is the BEST website ever!!!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    really good really interesting site even fun to just explore without buying anything hope this is not the last time i buy from you
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I like the look and sound of the umbrella. I also like the wacky video and the exhortation to press the button if I feel so compelled.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I was a little upset running into a variety of things I've punched in a basic gas station and target 😢 thinking I got the most unique gifts ever. I found mana-tea at a gas station, a heat changing cup at target and a few other I cannot think of off the top of my head. Other than a few not so amazingly unique feelings I loved how unusual my gifts were. I got my cousin a gift, who is on her third year of dental school, I was taking medical terminology and we were doing some inside jokes about how tough memorizing things was, so I got her the balloon dog anatomy puzzle!!! She texted me right after she put it together stating she loved how neat it was!😁 thanks vat19 crew!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Vat19 is a great website, the products range from fun to functional and all of the are awesome! (where have I heard that one before) either way they should keep doing what they are doing!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    i love vat19, and i have told almost all my friends about it. I'm almost always on your website, and i love all your products. when i order a product, i can't sleep until it gets here. i am always so excited.
    Very Creative Options, Shipping Is Expencive
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Love the videos! They make shopping for new and unusual items much easier.