Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

11/23/2017
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 208 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

awesome site
  • Nov 03, 2017
    great as usual
  • Oct 23, 2017
    I heard about thinking putty from a neighbor girl and it sounded like a great Christmas and birthday gift. I got them for my grandchildren.
    Nov 03, 2017
  • Oct 23, 2017
    My 9 year old son says, "you're awesome, and you have a lot of stuff, and I want to buy all of it!"
    Nov 03, 2017
  • Nov 02, 2017
    I freaking love Vat19, shipping is a little costly, but is definitely worth it I have high expectations for the product I will be receiving hopefully soon, thank you Vat19!
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Last time I purchased, quality was not good. 2 items purchased, both were not impressive. I get immediate shipping free same goods elsewhere. Return policy either was good. My daughter loves the website and products. I like the videos and innovation too. For that simple reason, I ordered gifts to my daughter.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    My son loves VAT 19 products. The mystery box will be for Christmas.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Looks like Vat19 does indeed have some very cool items for sale, anxious to see what my sons gifts look like when they arrive (hopefully intime for his birthday on saturday)
  • Nov 01, 2017
    My son found the site and requested the item
    best website
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Honestly i wish more people would sell the amazing things you guys sell
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Love the videos demonstrating the products!!
  • Sep 14, 2017
    I always enjoy shopping Vat19 - the videos are fun and products are cool. Heck, I just spent $50 for a box that could be filled with nothing. I trust that won't happen.
    Oct 30, 2017
    We purchased a mystery box. I know that there are no guarantee - but we were disappointed there was no giant gummy.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    I like the different unusual gifts you have. It's refreshing to see new items. I think you're great and I will definitely be back to buy more. Thanks
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Very nice shopping experience
  • Oct 29, 2017
    great to find what I was looking for
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Very easy transaction. Very competitive pricing
    Oct 28, 2017
    Very happy with purchase. It was delivered sooner than expected. The tall one is a little top heavy but it works the way it is supposed to.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    My son loves your products and has been asking for gummy items every time he has some birthday money or other money coming in! thank you!
    Oct 27, 2017