Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Reviews

10/18/2014
Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 193 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

2012 Winner

Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts Rating

More About Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

Recent Reviews for Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts

• Sep 15, 2014
    I really like the things that Vat19 has. The products are very unique and have a great quality.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Love this website
  • Sep 13, 2014
    This site is one of my go-to places for Curiously Awesome stuff ^_^
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I really like the videos for each item. I would consider buying later if free shipping didn't cost $125.00
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love vat 19, every since I saw the commercials back when I was 13.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE Vat19! All orders are easy, all products are as specified, I love it!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    This page is really awesome! Totally recommended!
    Sep 16, 2014
    Simply awesome and what I expected. It was a gift for someone special and that person really loved it.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    This is my first order with you so my judgment will be reserved until after I receive the gift. However it was easy to navigate through your site and make the order.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I love this website and all the awesome random and kinda useful things. Freaking amazing site
  • Sep 9, 2014
    something my son liked
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Always a pleasure to do business with.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I always find awsome stuff on Vat19!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    This place is awsome
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I love the items you have on your site And it's ease of use! But, I would appreciate it if you took down youtube videos promoting discontinued items.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I am a youth pastor, we love using this site to order fun and unique prizes and things for our themed youth nights. Love this site
  • Sep 4, 2014
    My son's friend showed him your youtube videos and he was so excited to come home and show us. Then we discovered the website. We love the unusual items!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    I gave this to a friend and she was so excited and overjoyed.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    My son is autistic. He discovered Vat19 on youtube. He has so much fun making "commercials" and videos about Vat19. He has sent in art to Vat19 and was so excited to see it online. It has brought out so much creativeness in him, it is amazing. We love the products at Vat19 and look forward to ordering all the time.
    Sep 7, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Excellent website with cool unique products for sale. shipping is reasonable plus I love the same day shipping feature. Highly recommended website!!!
    Sep 8, 2014
    overall great website with lots of cool stuff. Will buy from them again :)