VentingDirect.com Reviews

12/21/2014
VentingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingDirect.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

VentingDirect.com Rating

More About VentingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for VentingDirect.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    I was looking on a web site that i go to all the time and there prices where high. So I went to google and found your web site I like your prices and was easy to find the fan I was looking for. Thanks
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great prices, free shipping, I don't know how it could be better
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Venting Direct has been my source for Air King fans. Good Company to order from.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    It was a little confusing to see that items on Venting Direct were not available on Build.com and the shipping rates were different. I chose to buy from the Venting Direct site because some accessories were available that I didn't see on Build.com
    Nov 21, 2014
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    VentingDirect will be my new go to website they have what you need at the best prices. Fast Shipping too. Thanks, Mike.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    VentingDirect has been a wonderful company to work with. They are extremely efficient, helpful, fast, accomodating, fair prices, great selection....need I say more? I will continue to buy from them for my remodel plus highly reccomend them to everyone.
    Nov 8, 2014
    I am very pleased with this company and will continue purchasing from them during my remodel and even after.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Very easy website to navigate and order from.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I found what I wanted. Ordering was easy and it arrived on time. What more could I ask for.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Website great until you get to the point of placing an order. There was no apparent place to place an order. Even if I'm a geezer, I've bought scores of things on line and always, always there is a conventient place to "add to cart." Live chat with Nathan was excellent. He opened a cart with the product and I could check out from the link he provided. Tho I shouldn't have to use Live Chat to place an order. So my comments below described as negative relate only to website design, not customer service or product description.

From VentingDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Nov 10, 2014
    This was my second purchase from Venting Direct and both times the process was flawless. The installation specs provided on the website are helpful while in the planning phase of projects.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Product received and am waiting on kitchen renovations to be completed to install it
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    I am very happy with my VentingDirect.com experiance.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised on how fast the order was processed, shipped & delivered! Hassle-free & that's what I like.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Outer pacakging was badlydamaged, box containg product slightly damaged and prodcut fine. It was delivered by UPS who has cmmonly damged packaging sometimes resulting in prodcut damage. FedEx has always been a careful shipper.