VentingPipe.Com Reviews

VentingPipe.Com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingPipe.Com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2014.
Improvement Direct is your online source for home improvement, providing online stores in categories like faucets & plumbing fixtures, lighting, door hardware, heating/venting and many more. We offer the best value by providing our customers with convenie

Recent Reviews for VentingPipe.Com

• Nov 25, 2014
    none at this time.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    i used the online person for help and really was helpful
  • Oct 7, 2014
    good website, cheaper then most
  • Sep 30, 2014
    none
    Oct 10, 2014
    Easy to order.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The web site appears to be great, but MANY things go wrong. e.g. a price quote form I faxed in was ignored. When I chattd with your 'Lizzy', she was unaware that such an option existed. I eventually got a price quote from Frankie Rodriguez, and it was incomplete and innacruate. Your order conformation email was technically flawed - I'm a web programmer and notice these things. All in all, this leaves me VERY leery of using your web site, and I will not be looking to you for technical advise. This is a shame because the web site itself is pretty good, but the support leaves a lot to be desired.

From VentingPipe.Com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of proper information you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with excellent ... Read full response »
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Overall I enjoyed the product selection and ordering process. I was disappointed there were technical issues when attempting to use Paypal. Some product information was not clear. I ended up finding more information on the Duravent website. A specific product was 4PVP-48A; the description states it is adjustable but the text appears to be from the 12" and 18" adjustable products. The community comment indicates this product is not adjustable; granted, that may be incorrect information from someone in the community.
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good product, fair price
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    returned two of fives pieces within a week of receiving, they charge a 15% restock fee, i would accept this if time frame was excessive, i contacted them 5 days after receiving items.