VentingPipe.Com Reviews

10/24/2014
VentingPipe.Com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingPipe.Com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 10/07/2014.
Improvement Direct is your online source for home improvement, providing online stores in categories like faucets & plumbing fixtures, lighting, door hardware, heating/venting and many more. We offer the best value by providing our customers with convenie

VentingPipe.Com Rating

More About VentingPipe.Com

Recent Reviews for VentingPipe.Com

• Oct 7, 2014
    good website, cheaper then most
  • Sep 30, 2014
    none
    Oct 10, 2014
    Easy to order.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The web site appears to be great, but MANY things go wrong. e.g. a price quote form I faxed in was ignored. When I chattd with your 'Lizzy', she was unaware that such an option existed. I eventually got a price quote from Frankie Rodriguez, and it was incomplete and innacruate. Your order conformation email was technically flawed - I'm a web programmer and notice these things. All in all, this leaves me VERY leery of using your web site, and I will not be looking to you for technical advise. This is a shame because the web site itself is pretty good, but the support leaves a lot to be desired.

From VentingPipe.Com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of proper information you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with excellent ... Read full response »
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Overall I enjoyed the product selection and ordering process. I was disappointed there were technical issues when attempting to use Paypal. Some product information was not clear. I ended up finding more information on the Duravent website. A specific product was 4PVP-48A; the description states it is adjustable but the text appears to be from the 12" and 18" adjustable products. The community comment indicates this product is not adjustable; granted, that may be incorrect information from someone in the community.
    Oct 10, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Good product, fair price
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    returned two of fives pieces within a week of receiving, they charge a 15% restock fee, i would accept this if time frame was excessive, i contacted them 5 days after receiving items.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Nice and easy
    Sep 18, 2014

From VentingPipe.Com

We apologize if our pricing did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a solid low price on all of our products and we always strive to be competitive. If you have any questions regarding pricing on your ... Read full response »
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    Your webpage was very orqanized in viewing specific items. Your 6" heat-fab pipe had products located in different areas.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I thought it was hard to get back to shopping to add to shopping cart.
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The site was very easy to use and broken down the products to make it simple to find what I was looking for.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    It was great. There was one item that I could not find locally but fould it on yourt site. ordered it on a tuesday and it was on my door step thursday. it does not get any better then that
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    Every component I needed was available, and one of those was a roof support that not all suppliers stocked. I will use VentingPipe.Com again.