VentingPipe.Com Reviews

VentingPipe.Com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingPipe.Com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/06/2015.
Improvement Direct is your online source for home improvement, providing online stores in categories like faucets & plumbing fixtures, lighting, door hardware, heating/venting and many more. We offer the best value by providing our customers with convenie

Recent Reviews for VentingPipe.Com

• Nov 6, 2015
    great product selection and pricing
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Hopefully they deliver in the 5 to 7 day window.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    easy shopping at a good price & fast shipping I like
    Nov 14, 2015
    Other times I ordered things from you and wanted to check on the tracking # I clicked on it and it went right to usp and showed when and when the package was. This time everytime I clicked on the usp I aways got that stupid BLACK FRIDAY ad page & nothing about the package. I did it it on time but I like to check on it to be sure so I can plan my day at work. Other than that great. Thank you.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Nov 1, 2015
    We have bought from VentingPipe before and have always had good experience.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    best prices on stove chimney pipe! we purchased from this site when we built our last shop in 2004. back again because we are building another shop. great customer service and lowest prices around for stove pipe!