VetDepot.com Reviews

VetDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. VetDepot.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/06/2015.

Recent Reviews for VetDepot.com

• Aug 6, 2015
    Would have given all 10 scores but one of the products I needed was on "backorder." Otherwise I have been thoroughly delighted at the savings offered by the Vet Depot over my vet's prices.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Entire process was fast except they offer a coupon code for 7% off. Payment by PayPal is offered but no where does it say that PayPal is excluded. I had to call them. Somewhat of a waste of my (and their) time. Why not just say so on the site??
    Aug 3, 2015
    Product was fine but the time it took to arrive was exceptionally long. Made me wonder if it was coming from outside the contigious UnitedSstates!

From VetDepot.com

Hello, We are very sorry to hear that it took a long time for you to receive your order. We assure you that all of our products ship from our warehouse in Hialeah, Florida or our warehouse in Schertz, Texas. Unfortunately, sometimes USPS can take ... Read full response »
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I wish that you would NOT address me by my first name.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    PLEASE don't require pet's date of birth, or add an "unknown" option. All of mine are rescues and I have no idea when they were born.