VetDepot.com Reviews

07/22/2014
VetDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. VetDepot.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2014.

VetDepot.com Rating

More About VetDepot.com

Recent Reviews for VetDepot.com

• Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I've ordered before and always very satisfied!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have had only one problem with Vet Depot, on my last order one item was missing. It took 2 phone calls for them to replace missing item.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    The prices at Vet Depot are so ridiculously low that even my vet wants to shop here. I've never gone the distance of getting prescriptions for my animals through a website but Vet Depot made it super easy and immediately contacted my vet. Even the vet was impressed. The selection on pet medical care/supplements is pretty good too. I can get all but one medication through Vet Depot.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Already recommended VetDepot to a friend for a Rx she always has to get for her dog. She LOVES VetDepot...placed her first order today! Was so happy w/ the $ she saved (over her vet and other websites).
  • Jun 4, 2014
    VetDepot filled my pet's prescriptions accurately and quickly. The price (including shipping) was much lower than what I was paying my vet for the same meds! Will definitely continue shopping with VetDepot!
    Jun 12, 2014
    Highly satisfied with all transactions with VetDepot.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Have always had great experience with vet depot!
    Jun 13, 2014
    I <3 vetdepot! have always had a great experience each time I order!(:
  • May 15, 2014
    great experience over all. they contact my vet so i don't have to worry with prescriptions papers
  • May 12, 2014
    I gave the pricing information to my vet, who is also interested in purchasing larger quantities of the medication I purchased to pass savings to their customers.
  • May 7, 2014
    Excellent in every way
    May 18, 2014
  • May 6, 2014
    I would like it if you could set up a reoccurring order for the same meds
  • May 4, 2014
    May 21, 2014
    My items were out of stock when I ordered, but even so delivery took longer than I expected. I am glad that the items were shipped directly from the source, so the time was cut down that way.
  • May 1, 2014
    GREAT low prices on meds for pets. I highly recommend this site to pet parents and animal lovers.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Apr 30, 2014
    Ordered a prescription medication for our dog. It took longer then expected for delivery. Apparently vetdepot changed suppliers and had a system update that delayed our purchase. I called and left messages twice before getting a update on the status of my order. I am satisfied with my purchase now that we have it. VetDepot offered 10% off our next order.

From VetDepot.com

Thank you for your review! We are truly sorry for the delay with your recent order with us. We did in fact change to a new pharmacy and warehouse, and during the transition many orders were delayed longer than expected. We are now through the hectic ... Read full response »
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It would be nice to get a coupon code or a discount once in a while. What I have to order for my dog (for life) has gone up in price. Only 1 time has it been on a very good sale (I believe that was back on November for "Black Friday"). I realize the prices here at VetDepot are cheaper than most others places and I do appreciate that, but would like for continued business customers to get "perks" once in a while.
    Apr 28, 2014
    Already recommended your website to a co-worker who was paying A LOT for some meds for her dog from the vet. Told her about VetDepot...she went online to check out the pricing and found it to be way less that what she is currently paying. Told her how easy ya'll make it to obtain the Rx from her vet. When she is ready to order again, she's ordering from VetDepot! :0)