VetDepot.com Reviews

VetDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. VetDepot.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2014.

Recent Reviews for VetDepot.com

• Aug 1, 2014
    good company to do business with. have been very pleased with their help last year to my concerns and helping me choose correct products. will continue to do business with vetdepot.com
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    I've ordered before and always very satisfied!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I have had only one problem with Vet Depot, on my last order one item was missing. It took 2 phone calls for them to replace missing item.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    The prices at Vet Depot are so ridiculously low that even my vet wants to shop here. I've never gone the distance of getting prescriptions for my animals through a website but Vet Depot made it super easy and immediately contacted my vet. Even the vet was impressed. The selection on pet medical care/supplements is pretty good too. I can get all but one medication through Vet Depot.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Already recommended VetDepot to a friend for a Rx she always has to get for her dog. She LOVES VetDepot...placed her first order today! Was so happy w/ the $ she saved (over her vet and other websites).
  • Jun 4, 2014
    VetDepot filled my pet's prescriptions accurately and quickly. The price (including shipping) was much lower than what I was paying my vet for the same meds! Will definitely continue shopping with VetDepot!
    Jun 12, 2014
    Highly satisfied with all transactions with VetDepot.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Have always had great experience with vet depot!
    Jun 13, 2014