VetRxDirect Reviews

12/25/2014
VetRxDirect Ratings and User Reviews. VetRxDirect is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 172 reviews. Last rated on 12/25/2014.

VetRxDirect Rating

More About VetRxDirect

Recent Reviews for VetRxDirect

• Dec 25, 2014
    I was overall very happy with my shopping experience. Hope to see some coupon codes etc from this company as I could become a regular shopper on this website.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Great place to do business.
    i love VETRXDIRECT
  • Dec 24, 2014
    My vet told me the Ocu-glo might help my dog.It is the only product that might help.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Always awesome customer service!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I'm not sure if I didn't complete my order or what . but I ordered this 2 weeks ago and when I went to check the status of my order it said waiting on customer response so I did it again.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Easy transaction. Good price!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Vet RX Direct has been impeccible with their service, thank you.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Best place to get meds for your dog.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I have had only 1 issue with them and it was handled well.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Have had good experiences buying from VetRxDirect.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Excellent price and shipping speed. The only area of improvement is that I didn't know that my order was shipped, and I had no tracking info. I received an email that said my order was filled and is being passed over to the shipping department. Then 2 days later it was at my front door.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Attempting to minimize the hassle of going to and from vet's office just to pick up the bags of Ringers solution for pet hydration. So far so good.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Vetrx Direct is a life saver for my dog. I am able to supply his meds for alot less money then my vet
    Dec 25, 2014
    Great! Saves me alot of money. Wish there was a program for people that buy the same item all the time. Like discounts on purchases, etc.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I always get my pet medical supplies from VetRxDirect. Great customer service. Fast shipping at no extra cost. Large selection. Cheapest prices. What more could the owner of a pet with atopic dermatitis want?
    Dec 25, 2014
    I always get my dog's prescriptions and other items like shampoos and dewormers from VetRxDirect.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Required product for my dog's health. I use a lot of it and wish I'd get a coupon now and again. Wink!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Neutricks has helped to restore measurable quality of life for my beloved 12-year dementia stricken Border Collie.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Quick and easy !
    Dec 24, 2014
    It worked, fast delivery!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    So happy you offer Latanoprost at a great price.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    This product is great. My dog loves these.
    Dec 24, 2014
    The product came quickly and my pet loves it. The cost was 33% cheaper than purchasing through my personal vet! I will definitely purchase again. Thank you.