Victoria's Secret Reviews

07/28/2014
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 14267 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

• Jul 28, 2014
    The website works well(even the mobile), so that is nice. The problem I have is that shipping charges are insane. $10.99 to ship me 7 pairs of underwear and a shirt? That is really crazy considering sites like amazon and zappos have free shipping all of the time and most online retailers have gone to free shipping for any order over $50 anyway. If it were reasonable($5), I wouldn't be so annoyed. I understand there is almost always a promo to receive free shipping through the VS website, but I shouldn't have to buy a bra or a swimsuit to not have to pay outrageous shipping charges. You already have a rewards program..just let free shipping be part of that so long as you sign in on the website.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    lOVE THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND EASY RETURNS.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love VS! I buy at least one thing a month from VS!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love the way the swim wear fits!! I purchased two swim suits from a different online store and was extremely disappointed. Terrible return policy. I purchased swim wear from Victoria's Secret in the past and have been very satisfied. I only purchased from another source because I didn't feel confident enough to wear a low cut bikini bottom and was looking for more coverage. Then my daughter discovered more options on your website.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I do not like how the shipping charges increase with basket quantity.
    I LOVE IT
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love Victoria's Secrets products! They are constantly offering coupons and promotions and get customers excited for good deals and savings. Their site is easy to navigate and they are the only company I trust with my undergarment needs!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    VS was not knowledgeable of a coupon code valid July 29-Aug. 3, 2014. I asked for the code and was told that it was only available in stores. I double checked my emails and found the code myself within 2 minutes!!! (luckily the code had just been sent through email)I had just spent 2 hours searching through bras and panties to find what I wanted or I would have deleted my order!!! Not happy with all of this! Ridiculous!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i would not ask for help on line again...i could not find my code so i ask for help,and the women said well it must be a instore purches........so i had to look all around the house to find a book of yours.was not happy...she was not helpful
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I am excited about my purchase. I love the site and store. One stop shop for all my intimate needs
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i love vs products, sometimes they are not true to sizes and very expensive. returns can be a hassle via mail. frequent buyer in store. wish they had more clothes in the Utica ny store!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Would like to see more pics especially of prints and more angles of shirts/clothes.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    They are a great place to buy bras, underwear, clothes, and bags to pack stuff in.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Shipping rates are too high and promotion should be available on clearance as they are not final sale
    Love love love products
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Surprisingly easy and nice
    Jul 28, 2014
    The sizing was horrible. Guess I'll know for next time and order smaller
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love Victoria's Secret! The bras & product is high quality
    Jul 28, 2014
    I love all the bras and secrets so much and I love the deals and coupons and how I got a coupon with my purchase, warm and cozy is defiantly my favorite and I love how the bras are so soft but I think they should have more stylish bras and more variety to pick out of
  • Jul 11, 2014
    A very nice place to shop on line or in store
    Jul 28, 2014
    My order was shipped on time and I was very satisfied with how it fit and looked on me
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Love my VS as does my Daughter and my Granddaughter.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I love this store
    Jul 28, 2014
    Overall purchase was a let down