Victoria's Secret Reviews

08/19/2014
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 14510 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

• Aug 19, 2014
    I love everything there clothing I amazing
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Can not wait till this shipment gets her.. She will love it....
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Great quality clothing, But wish their was more discount codes but overall great clothing.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love everything but you really should change it up a little bit I feel like all my clothes are just plain sometimes
  • Aug 19, 2014
    A lot of the pages did not work, I could not pick a size or color which prevented me from buying the product.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love everything from Victoria secret and will continue to shop there. I just wish there was some discount for the military wives, but it's okay.
    Love this store
    I love the shopping
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I love Victoria's Secret just not the website or ordering online. My original checkout price was around 300 dollars but because I was so aggravated I only purchased half of what I was going to.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I'm so addicted! It's a problem because I can't stop shopping! Such amazing deals!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Sometimes wish there was better sales. Would love to be spoiled with v.s more often but can't with how high prices go.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    My daughter loves Pink and I love Victoria's Secret!!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Very much like Victoria's Secret, I would recommend that they connect the angel card to be connected right when you are going to purchase, I think it would make it easier for those that have it. So that they don't have to have to keep asking for your card number.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love the products & the website
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Need bigger bottoms on swim suits, also need more tall sizes
  • Aug 19, 2014
    great experience and products keep up the great work
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love all the clothes from here. They are so comfortable!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Victoria's Secret has the very best products from this world.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Very nice. but wish I did not have Shipping Charges
    Aug 19, 2014
    It has quality items but you pay for it
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I always order the same eyelet lace trim nightie and I was quite disappointed to see that the style had changed, the fabric was of a lower quality as was the manufacture. I would be most willing to pay more for a better product if that is the reason for producing it with thinner fabric. I will sadly look elsewhere for a replacement for my favourite nightie that I have bought for at least 5-8 years.