Victoria's Secret Reviews

01/21/2017
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 15208 reviews.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

• Jan 21, 2017
    I love Victoria's Secret. I am always super hyped when I get my new underwear. Very comfortable and it makes me feel beautiful!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love Victoria's Secret, if they ever decide to get a plus size line I would be very happy!
    I love the products
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Victoria's Secret Heavenly is my favorite fragrance. It is the only one I wear.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I am upset that VS no longer caries the yoga pants that I love. I have found a bootcut yoga pant that I will try. I am hoping I will like them as much as the previous pair.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I wish the amount of the order for free shipping was cheaper, you end up spending 80.00 to get free shipping. Kinda frustrating. Love the website it's very easy to work. My in store experience at the Cool Springs Victoria Secret was great. All the employees were very nice and greeted us with a smile.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I love Victoria Secret products the only thing that disappoints is not finding the cute bra in your size.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I was having trouble with the website when picking a color of the bra so I started a live chat and 'Que" helped me. She was awesome and was extremely helpful in the process of completing my order. 100% satisfaction and will definitely be coming back.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Standard shipping is way too overpriced. My birthday gift card is basically just a "free shipping" card. Disappointed.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Products are very easy to view and easy to check out. Applying offer codes would have been easier if the codes are attached to member's account, so all we have to do is to select and apply. Having to type in the certificate number just increases the chance of human error and having to type all over again. I love Victoria Secret!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    It would be nice to have a credit increase when all payments are made on time not only by the credit score.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I always purchase mine and my daughters undergarments from VS. However my daughters new size bra 40D we can not get in stores. We tried to place order from store but the system was down. So now we have shipping charges. My daughter is 15yrs old and it gets costly when shipping is involved. I usually shop annual sale and unfortunately she just sized out of store stock.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I have always had a great experience shopping online. One thing I would suggest is that when an item is no longer available and it doesn't say that it is take it off the site I wanted to buy the 3 piece travel set and I was going to buy it and when I clicked it it said it was no longer available when a few seconds before it had the add to basket button. So that would be something nice to fix
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I dont understand why I'm charged shipping twice because one of the items is on back order I'm spending 6 bucks for 1 item but 8 bucks for shipping that's ridiculous
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I've never received discounts, coupons, or discounts. If I received more I would buy mouch more
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    The shirt in the pajama set is shorter than the other one I ordered and the material is extremely thin. It's not the quality is have come to know and expect from Victoria's Secret. Everything else looks great and looks like it will last for years.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Will not shop for panties anywhere else. I love the selection of styles, but i wish there were more color/patterns available online. Also, will not go anywhere else for bras. I love VS for all my lingerie.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    Some of the bras are not as comfortable as it appears. There isn't much of a selection of 100% cotton underwear.