Victoria's Secret Reviews

05/23/2015
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 10554 reviews.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Me encanta la ropa de Victoria Secret
  • May 23, 2015
    I've shopped at VS for as far back as I can remember including jammies, lingerie & clothes. Great quality products. Like the free gifts & specials too!
  • May 23, 2015
    Cute stuff. Glad you have sales
    Love love love VS ! I would order everything if I could ! GREAT PRODUCT
  • May 23, 2015
    I would like to be able to use the coupons that I get in the mail online. I work a lot and do not have time to go shopping often.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love purchasing from Victoria secret because if there is ever a problem I know VS will fix it without any hassle
  • May 23, 2015
    Well done website and product lines
  • May 23, 2015
    Easy to look through on the website. I do wish there were more Bras on the website for plus size ladies. But overall it was simple and easy to use. Thanks
  • May 23, 2015
    Show pictures from both a front and back view on bras. Love the sales!
  • May 23, 2015
    I cant wait to receive my new swim suit!
  • May 23, 2015
    I have fallen in love with VS Pink Collection it's my absolute favorite.
  • May 23, 2015
    There are no shops here that sell new merchandise. I buy almost everything used (as far as attire) except shoes and underwear. I prefer to shop Victoria's Secret for the latter. Most long-wearing and comfortable lingerie I've ever worn.
  • May 23, 2015
    My wife loves your products. Your selection is outstanding. easy way to do business.
    its all good and sexy
    I love VS 😀
  • May 23, 2015
    I had the best time placing my order with your Customer Service Personnel (Judy - CUJT288) she was very personable and very polite, informative and even gave me a suggestion for future purchases...
  • May 23, 2015
    Absolutely my favorite store, buy every product for yeArs.
  • May 23, 2015
    Always love shopping with Victoria's Secret! Have such great products!
  • May 23, 2015
    I love Victoria Secret and have been buying products for years and s have my 4 daughters.I did however find ordering on-line not the most pleasing experience, very frustrating!