Victoria's Secret Reviews

09/29/2016
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 7509 reviews.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

• Sep 29, 2016
    I always shop at Victoria's Secret for my clothing and under garments! The items are a little pricey but the quality is worth it.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I have been to VS store 3 x's and have left upset each time. My daughter loves this store and I shop there for her otherwise I would not. Staff not friendly, even mgr (Abigail). Most times you have to wait in line entirely too long. Usually out of something I specifically want, i e,pocket sports bras, which causes me to have to pay extra for shipping. This is the 2 time I have had to do that. Seems like never enough stock to handle special promotions. I love the idea of he pocket sports bra.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I think the price was reasonable for a sale item at VS. However, I saved $10 from an offer code, but had to pay $8 for shipping. That was disappointing.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    i like pink alot! i will always shop there. :)
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Very easy. Safer than going to shopping center.n
  • Sep 29, 2016
    After my first experience at Victoria's Secret many years ago..I have never purchased bras anywhere else.. I always find what I need and the size I need and always the most comfortable bras.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I am ordering these for my daughter's birthday. I am very disappointed with paying £8 for delivery!!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I love this store I get everything I wear from there and there people are really nice
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I live in the UK, and it's slightly frustrating that I cannot buy or order most of the items in the UK. The stores in the UK that I visit (Birmingham and London) only seem to stock some of the basic ranges not the full range of nightwear.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    love the products, but shipping is longer than i expected prices are a little high
  • Sep 29, 2016
    My 32yo daughter and I enjoy shopping with Victoria Secret, ,love pknup items coming up for our cruise. And luv the end of season sales.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Wish there were more things available in xl
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I absolutely love this company
    I simply love Victoria's Secret, All of it>
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I had to call to get help to redeem a free panty, was told how to add then when at checkout it woudln't work, tried live chat- not helpful AT ALL>..
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I tried to place an order on the evening of Sept. 28th and pay with Paypal but it did not go through. When I went back that night to re-place the order, the site was down. I went back online on the 29th to place my order and several items were no longer on sale. I tried live chat to see if they could find my order and apply the discount but it was not available. I placed my order on the 29th but was frustrated with the increased cost when it seemed to be difficulties with the VS website that caused the problem.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Ever since I purchased my first bra from you I no longer can wear any other. I received a free pair of panties with my last order and I have to have to have more. But I thought by what I read I would get free shipping with a purchase over$ 50.00. But I didn't get it. That was disappointing. I would have just gone to the store if I would have known that. Also I tried putting in 2 codes that I thought were available but it didn't except them
    Sep 29, 2016
    I just fell in love with there items. It is now a must have!
  • Sep 15, 2016
    I just love to shop at Victoria secrets all of their items are amazing!
    Sep 29, 2016
    I love all of their product/ items even though some of them I order online and don't fit me, they've always help me and exchange them to the right size :)
  • Sep 14, 2016
    The set was awesome
  • Sep 6, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    I am very disappointed in that yall keep canceling all my online orders.