Victoria's Secret Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Victoria's Secret Reviews

05/26/2017
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 8920 reviews.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. ... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

So easy found what I needed. Thank you
  • May 25, 2017
    I'm very disappointed that Victoria's Secret no longer sells clothing or swimwear. Also, the sleep shirts I wished to order were all sold out in the colors that were my first choices.
  • May 25, 2017
    LOVE THE QUALITY OF CLOTHING AND THE MANY DAILY SALES GOING ON!! LOVE THE FREE SHIPPING.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have a very hard time reading the coupon codes because they are so tiny.
  • May 25, 2017
    Victoria's Secret has been one of my favorite stores for years whether I shop online or in store. They always have the best selection of products and are always coming out with new things that attract my attention and make me want to buy more! I love this brand and won't wear bra's or underwear from any other store!
  • May 25, 2017
    I love this store because they have my size and it fits just right. I have bought for friends and family as gifts and they love the products, too. It's pricey, but to get the size I need and the comfort, I am willing to pay a little more. And I love the fact that I can get discounts and free items and put it all on my card for easy payment.
  • May 25, 2017
    Always love your products, but I would like to see a little more variety in the bigger sizes for the sale items. Whenever I narrow it down to the size I am most comfortable wearing (38DD) the options are very slim and typically not what I want to buy so I settle for a less comfortable size so I can get the style bra I want.
  • May 25, 2017
    I tried the live chat for help twice & couldn't get through. I had to re-try the online check out 2-3 times to get it to work. Too many problems for the simple $36 order I had.
  • May 25, 2017
    Shipping time is way too long.
  • May 25, 2017
    Victoria's Secret need to stock more pretty colors and prints for women with larger bra sizes. I ordered size 36DD and selection is very limited for full coverage, no lift. On the positive side these are the only bras my daughter with wear do fit and comfort
  • May 25, 2017
    I was purchasing bombshell bras and was disappointed with the selection available for colors to choose from.
  • May 14, 2017
    Love all their products for myself and for gifting.
  • May 25, 2017
    Victoria Secret is AWSOME in every way !
  • May 02, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    Great quality, great fit, arrived exactly when it was supposed to.
  • May 25, 2017
    Your shipping costs are too expensive!
  • May 25, 2017
    The only issue I have with Victoria Secret is that they no longer carry swim suits. I not comfortable wearing the pink swimsuits because they seem like they are for teens and most of the time they are to small for a big breasted woman.
  • May 16, 2017
    I really despise how Victoria's Secret's models all look so young. Its embarrassing that their lingerie models look like they're barely over 18. I'm also really disappointed in the availability of certain color/back style options in my bra size (32D).
    May 25, 2017
    The quality of the product was much lower than what I was expecting.
  • May 09, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    There is not a very big selection in my bra size. 34DDD. It would be nice if there were more items available and to choose from. This seems to be the case every time I place an on line order or go into a store locally.
  • May 25, 2017
    I wish I wouldn't have let a lot of my rewards and discounts expired. I wish you would take them longer than it's expiration dates.
  • May 07, 2017
    I find it disappointing that colours are frequently not available in my size.