VillageHatShop.com Reviews

03/03/2015
VillageHatShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. VillageHatShop.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1416 reviews.

VillageHatShop.com Rating

More About VillageHatShop.com

Recent Reviews for VillageHatShop.com

• Feb 28, 2015
    I would have liked a picture of the inside of the hat and hat band.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Here's the only difficulty I have. I love "newsboy" caps, but I prefer the crown to be larger than the standard design. The Jaxon "Big Apple" is the only model I have found which meets this requirement; however, this cap is a one-size-fits-most design, and I have a small head. The Big Apple is too large for me because of this, although it would otherwise be perfect. I gave the one I purchased to a friend. Other than this, my experience with Village Hat Shop has been excellent.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Excellent site, like it a lot.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I am pleased with the rather large selection of different hat styles.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I have shopped here in the past for my husband. ...and he loved the hats. So here I am again!!!!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    This was an impulse shopping venture ... and found VHS online, liked the sizing video and overall ease of the website.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    The ability to virtually "try on" hats on the website would be a real plus.
    great place for hats
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Looking forward to getting the hats
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Awesome site with great products and pricing. The best site to buy a really cool hat!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Thanks for the new and Awesome products and customer service... Great day to you All!!! ;)
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Great site!
    Feb 28, 2015
    The wool watch cap is extremely warm. It takes a long time in the rain to soak through to your head. Even after getting soaked, with the properties of wool, it will still insulate your head. I'm gonna buy a couple more for my family.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    The quality of the hat was very good. I was surprised because of the price point was much lower than similar products on other sites.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Outstanding quality and timely delivery
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Two thumbs up.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I was looking for was repeat of a previous purchase having lost the original. M y choice on the website seemed to be the same but turned out not to be what I was looking for I was looking for Jaxon cap (black) which was "flat" and what I got was both too large: that is was a size too big, and was of a kind not "bendable" to put in an overcoat pocket. I might add that the Jaxon caps you sell do not have the size marked on them nor any distinguishing type name beyond the Jaxon brand. This is not a criticism of the caps 'per se' but I suggest better labeling
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I have ordered many hats here, and they were different sizes;;;some small, some medium. No his head does not change but the hats sure do. I recently ordered a straw Panama, and the hat "looked" really good, but the small was still over an inch too big, so I had to send it back, and to add insult to injury, we had to pay for shipping it back to the vendor.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I saw a gentleman wearing this hat and asked where he got it. He sent me to this site. Very easy to find what I wanted and ordering was a breeze.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the purchase and quality of the hat. It was a hard to find hat. I will definitely buy from them again.